Skip to main content

Topic: Human v Ork (Read 672 times) previous topic - next topic

• Khor
  • [*][*][*]
Human v Ork
Hey guys,

So we know the population is streched fairly thin nowadays, hence difficult to find players to kill or be killed by, and especially in the starter areas... (total wasteland)

Which is why I come forward here asking, or pretty much formally taunting at any active Ork individuals to a 1v1 duel somewhere between Andruk and Copperdale.

Im asking this because I have 2 "Kill 3 ork players" quest that need fulfilling, and i likewise assume some Orks require meaty human legs for breakfast at times ...

Im a fairly "new" character (barely 50 GS and archery), so to make this a little bit fair I would ask this to be an armorless duel, and to use only r10 - r30 weapons.

If any takers to this friendly match, reply here or pm me ingame: Xambu Vax.

Cheers, and godspeed.

X
  • Last Edit: June 22, 2018, 11:23:17 pm by Khor

Re: Human v Ork
Reply #1
i love this post, sums up DND in a nutshell.
I dueled him once and was in control first half of the fight and then food buff wore out and not noticing lost, so he did win but hes by no means any better a player than I.

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #2
Can one of the 8 players always switching and asking for race changes race change to an ork and fight this poor guy?

I feel bad for you guys. At least during inDev we had runestones
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #3
 :(

• mrW
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #4
Can one of the 8 players always switching and asking for race changes race change to an ork and fight this poor guy?

I feel bad for you guys. At least during inDev we had runestones
Now you have free alts

"Our title system is an expansion of the titles in the same spirit than the destroyer title. These will NOT be classes and will be completely optional."

• Khor
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #5
Well if it's turning out that complicated then, don't bother.

I'll get to kill a few eventually.

• Giant
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #6
Let's have a proper race war: Alfars vs everyone else!
TooLate TheHero - LFC till I die

Reply #7
Adidas Superstar Blancas Precio
 Is there a strategy you can stick to to become a effective network online marketer? This is just what most people are trying to find. They want multilevel marketing to get easy without the need of setting up their discuss of due diligence, so that you can generate the accomplishment. Below are great tips you can adhere to to provide a great point from which to start.
 http://www.sunglassesoutletuk.ru/eyeglasses-ray-ban-292.htm
 Learn how to focus on your lessons when it comes to review time. Not every one of your sessions will be intense for yourself. Those sessions which you excel in, are often easy for you and you should not require the maximum amount of research time. Be wise and employ that review time for other lessons which do require a greater portion of your focus nevertheless, generally refocus your time and energy ought to challenges come up from the straightforward course.
Wallet Burberry
 Whenever you are obtaining a payday advance it might be best if you try out, and pay for the loan way back in total through the because of date with out stretching out it. Interest rates are sky high for most of these financial loans, and so the faster you have to pay rear the loan the more dollars you can expect to preserve.
 http://www.onenightbandboston.com/nike-womens-air-max-thea-947.html
 Put your primary search term phrase into the initial section of information. Whenever you can add more it two times, that can be better still. Ensure even though that your content is nonetheless understandable and user-friendly and prevent which makes it come across as spammy. Provided you can suit it in but still keep a very good articles circulation then do it.
Puma Rihanna Heart
 Just like what you is ever going to deal with in your life, proper information is important in the event you actually be prepared to make a move appropriately. Start using these diet suggestions when you're trying to harmony your diet to acquire appropriate nutrition. These quick and easy recommendations will certainly enable you to continue to be as healthier as you can.Plastic Surgery Suggestions That You Have To Read through
 http://www.tvmypod.com/517-zanotti-sandals-price-in-nigeria.asp
 For several allergies affected individuals, it can be impossible to effectively take care of signs or symptoms by themselves. As soon as the effects of holiday and other allergy symptoms become a lot of to deal with, it is wise to find the help of a medical professional. By meeting with a professional, you will get greater use of beneficial analysis tools and prescribed treatments that would, otherwise, be inaccessible for you.
Nike Free 3.0 Rosa
 To operate a property an excellent home-based business, you should have got a clean and tidy work space. Without having arranged place to operate, it will likely be far more difficult to believe obviously and place out a strong policy for your brand-new online business. Should your work space is quite messy, this is harder to achieve.
 Fußballschuhe Ohne Socken
 Anxiety can be quite a huge reason for acne breakouts. If you suffer from pimples, try to reduce your tension as much as possible. To help reduce anxiety, you could consider training. Yoga exercise is fantastic for minimizing stress. Also you can consider relaxing to minimize your worries. Deep breathing is also a excellent tension reducer.

I'd like more info on the acne one please.

Reply #8
Great event, thanks to all who attended.
dodgy bastard