Topic: One Day In New Dawn (Read 1382 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: One Day In New Dawn
Reply #15
https://youtu.be/mXuPDfUhEoU

6:20

:D :D :D

that was a funny moment <3 miss those days

videos that are actually worth posting.

I dueled him once and was in control first half of the fight and then food buff wore out and not noticing lost, so he did win but hes by no means any better a player than I.

Reply #16
Non-stop PvP action.
this magic... you can hardly call it pvp action. Same boring shit as MO.
all nukes is like r1 nukes,just doing damage and effects is missing.
Only one thing u can fraps in dnd is a stickyback melee.Magic pvp videos is a videos about nothing in dnd.
  • Last Edit: June 22, 2018, 01:30:44 pm by huem vzhopu po pizde

Reply #17
this retards in video even dont use shields,ofcourse you can damage them with magic

Reply #18
NA destroyer will kill all ur shitty dnd mages.

Reply #19
its a poor thing,mages is broken and nobody is playing destroyer properly.Rofl eu lowskills.

Reply #20
mages is shit,and warriors is retards,this is dnd

Reply #21
this magic... you can hardly call it pvp action. Same boring shit as MO.
all nukes is like r1 nukes,just doing damage and effects is missing.

What are you talking about? There are more spell effects in New Dawn. The original DF and RoA just have fire knock ups.

Reply #22
Cute how Abbo supposedly quit playing ages ago yet follow the forum and view every video religiously. Must be hard to let go.

what i find the funniest is people telling me they put me on ignore, then they still read every comment i post

sad and hilarious
I dueled him once and was in control first half of the fight and then food buff wore out and not noticing lost, so he did win but hes by no means any better a player than I.

Reply #23
Cute how Abbo supposedly quit playing ages ago yet follow the forum and view every video religiously. Must be hard to let go.

what i find the funniest is people telling me they put me on ignore, then they still read every comment i post

sad and hilarious
I would never put you on ignore old Abbo.
ᛟ Charax Hatehunter ᛟ

Reply #24
wow you raid a city with a clan who recruit everybody and anybody in orc race chat and theres like 4 people in the city and the newbies in there have purple robes, really worth it! action packed this game is! you feature the same 2 newbie clans and the same players in all of your footage, no one is buying the con job of "one day in new dawn".

i think people get that excited about having a pvp fight and looting a player they forget the old populated or what the game was intended for with population, its pathetic, this game is a shadow. check videos from 8 years ago on youtube, you had the entire server population now thats active living in one city https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=hyperion+darkfall

I would never put you on ignore old Abbo.

no one gives a shit

My missus is fit actually I cant beleive she still has sex with me

New Dawn Best UI Winner 2018 - Add me on Snapchat - tinydicksteve69

Reply #25
wow you raid a city with a clan who recruit everybody and anybody in orc race chat and theres like 4 people in the city and the newbies in there have purple robes, really worth it! action packed this game is! you feature the same 2 newbie clans and the same players in all of your footage, no one is buying the con job of "one day in new dawn".

i think people get that excited about having a pvp fight and looting a player they forget the old populated or what the game was intended for with population, its pathetic, this game is a shadow. check videos from 8 years ago on youtube, you had the entire server population now thats active living in one city https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=hyperion+darkfall

I was playing then and raiding cities at launch. The PvP was much worse. There were plenty of empty cities and cities where only a guy or two would respond and you'd be fighting naked Mana Missilers or melee/archery scrubs. Most people quit after their first play session and the game bled players at an insane rate. 6 months in on EU-1 the game world was even more dead. I remember riding around and finding nobody anywhere. I also remember farming mid-map and never getting jumped because the game was so dead. When people were actually dropping sieges you could get some bigger fights but it's the same in this version. If you were actually impressed by the pop in DF 1 or how the game was doing then you weren't actually playing. There was obviously more people to begin with because it was a newly launched MMO but the joke was how quickly everyone quit. At least New Dawn had a tiny pop to start with.

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #26
Come on dread. Yeah DFO launch was a shitshow but I'm not going to let you say it was "even more dead six months after launch". Six months after launch is when NA transfers happened and NA-1 was poppin. DFO was bleeding out players but even then those shitty mana middle fights between six players over a blacklord spawn at week one were awesome. If I had the choice to do a DFO launch with 100k players or 2k players (actual people playing as my guess) I'd do the first all over again.

Fucking Niasha had 40+ people living there at the start and that place really only has the grey orks
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #27
Some people seem to believe you are supposed to find 50 people in every city. But thats simply not possible. Regardless of how good the game could have been that would never have happened. You have to be realistic at some point and stop whining in every single thread.
The population isnt good alright? Everyone knows that and it will never be truly populated, we are playing a 10year old niche game that 99% of the mmo players would never ever touch. But even with this low population compared to other mmo's, its enough to have fun and enjoy the game. And i believe the pop will only grow with more patches to come.

Reply #28
Come on dread. Yeah DFO launch was a shitshow but I'm not going to let you say it was "even more dead six months after launch". Six months after launch is when NA transfers happened and NA-1 was poppin. DFO was bleeding out players but even then those shitty mana middle fights between six players over a blacklord spawn at week one were awesome. If I had the choice to do a DFO launch with 100k players or 2k players (actual people playing as my guess) I'd do the first all over again.

Fucking Niasha had 40+ people living there at the start and that place really only has the grey orks

It was sort of fun because it was FFA PvP with twitch skills and a 100k account launch. The actual game was awful. I don't see why you'd have so much nostalgia for a game that squandered a 100k launch because it was horrible in every other way. Game launched in February 2009. 6 months in would have been August and the game world was dead. I believe NA transfers were in November and I wasn't playing then. The dead game world had gotten too depressing and the PvP wasn't that great at the time.

At least this time it's a re-release with no advertising and a tiny pop to begin with. Not sure why people are even bothering to criticize it at this point. No shit it's not the 2009 launch and very few people know/care about the game? It's still a much better game.
  • Last Edit: June 22, 2018, 07:42:15 pm by dread_og

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #29
Yeah dread DFO was trash but it was super enjoyable with the chaos of people everywhere. I agree hands down what we have now is a way better game but DFO was an example that these game are much more fun with a bigger and bigger population.

Here are these little nuggets I googled for reference.

According to the meteorological definition, the seasons begin on the first day of the months that include the equinoxes and solstices: Spring runs from March 1 to May 31; Summer runs from June 1 to August 31; Fall (autumn) runs from September 1 to November 30;

Darkfall was a massively multiplayer online role- playing game (MMORPG) developed by Aventurine SA that combined real-time action and ...
Release: EU: 26 February 2009 to 15 November 2012; NA: 13 July 2009 to 15 Nove...

You're a good guy dread but I think your dates on when you played and when you were referring to the state of the game 9 years ago were a little off which is understandable.

If I'm not mistaken the poor NA guys only had a month of player progression logged in before we transferred over with our nearly maxed characters which would still put us into August (the last month of summer)
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)