Skip to main content

Topic: One Day In New Dawn (Read 1139 times) previous topic - next topic

One Day In New Dawn
Non-stop PvP action. Pop is rising. Game is poppin'.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiMrA7JDDlE

Re: One Day In New Dawn
Reply #1
looks like the same faces from the last 2 years. video is 9 mins. You got 9 mins of pvp after playing 16hrs a day LOL

retards so get excited by anything tho.
I dueled him once and was in control first half of the fight and then food buff wore out and not noticing lost, so he did win but hes by no means any better a player than I.

Reply #2
looks like the same faces from the last 2 years. video is 9 mins. You got 9 mins of pvp after playing 16hrs a day LOL

Had to cut down an hour and 30 minutes of PvP footage. It's all new/casual players which is the market New Dawn is going for. This is just a snap shot of regional conflicts. I'm sure there are similar conflicts in other areas of the map that I couldn't reach.

Reply #3

It's all new/casual players which is the market New Dawn is going for.

That have to grind for 18 hrs a day stay competitive? No wonder this game is a flop, deluded logic the community and devs have, its absurd.

Fornite is aimed at casuals. Not a fullloot MMO that you have to spend 24hrs grinding gear bags before you can have fun.

Its currently aimed at 40+year old men with no purpose in life. Not casuals, just vets that never got good at the game after playing day in day out for nearly half a decade.
I dueled him once and was in control first half of the fight and then food buff wore out and not noticing lost, so he did win but hes by no means any better a player than I.

Reply #4
That have to grind for 18 hrs a day stay competitive? No wonder this game is a flop, deluded logic the community and devs have, its absurd.

Fornite is aimed at casuals. Not a fullloot MMO that you have to spend 24hrs grinding gear bags before you can have fun.

Its currently aimed at 40+year old men with no purpose in life. Not casuals, just vets that never got good at the game after playing day in day out for nearly half a decade.

Takes an hour or two to get 20+ purple robes and r80 staffs. Leveling is just logging out and letting it happen over time. Click chaos chests. Do a dungeon quest. Kill a few champions. Boom. 200k med and you don't even burn through it that fast unless your 90+ in a skill. If you like grinding you can get there even faster but I never went over board and still had 100 Air, 50 eye rot/vamp touch in the first 3 weeks. You must have been playing wrong. Leveling was EZ and so is finding PvP.

Reply #5
Nice one :)

Reply #6

Takes an hour or two to get 20+ purple robes and r80 staffs. Leveling is just logging out and letting it happen over time. Click chaos chests. Do a dungeon quest. Kill a few champions. Boom. 200k med and you don't even burn through it that fast unless your 90+ in a skill. If you like grinding you can get there even faster but I never went over board and still had 100 Air, 50 eye rot/vamp touch in the first 3 weeks. You must have been playing wrong. Leveling was EZ and so is finding PvP.

lmao purple robes I stopped reading right there, I thought this was a siege/conquest game? not run around in a purple robe thinking your harry potter killing so called newbs, then making a video saying the game is boomin.

You sir are a full on retard, everything that you suggest requires  a low population to be achieveable for a casual player.
This is why the game is dead, deluded logic from people who have very little IQ.

PS I got millions of gold, a maxed char, a large villa ect ect What to do with it all tho in a DEAD game? Oh just log in a pay your villa bill.

Media section is dead, you all record every little shit fight you have and post a video, if that doesn't prove the games not as alive as you say it is, and that you are a deluded liar, I don't know what will.

Reply #7
Cute how Abbo supposedly quit playing ages ago yet follow the forum and view every video religiously. Must be hard to let go.
ᛟ Charax Hatehunter ᛟ

Reply #8
lmao purple robes I stopped reading right there, I thought this was a siege/conquest game?

It is. When we want bigger fights we drop sieges and get them.

You sir are a full on retard, everything that you suggest requires  a low population to be achieveable for a casual player.
This is why the game is dead, deluded logic from people who have very little IQ.

You're talking about casual players. Purple robes work fine and are easy to get. You also never got anything better than purple robes because you thought gold mattered. I have better gear  just not going to waste it dinking around under guard towers.

PS I got millions of gold, a maxed char, a large villa ect ect What to do with it all tho in a DEAD game? Oh just log in a pay your villa bill.

And I have hundreds of rare mats that actually do something, Congrats on playing wrong. Let me guess you also spammed Arcane bolts at Sun Exarchs?

Media section is dead, you all record every little shit fight you have and post a video, if that doesn't prove the games not as alive as you say it is, and that you are a deluded liar, I don't know what will.

Like the Andruk siege a couple weeks ago that had 100+ people? You didn't know about any fights because it would have involved gearing up one of your naked alts or coming out of the Khamset cave (I'm assuming you're an SKD retard but I have no idea).
  • Last Edit: June 21, 2018, 11:47:06 pm by dread_og

Reply #9
no, it is not a SKD, it is eu retard, was in Epoch if i not wrong. Totally outskilled and outbrained player, pat slave and best anal friend.

Reply #10
lmao purple robes I stopped reading right there, I thought this was a siege/conquest game?

It is. When we want bigger fights we drop sieges and get them.

You're talking about casual players. Purple robes work fine and are easy to get. You also never got anything better than purple robes because you thought gold mattered. I have better gear  just not going to waste it dinking around under guard towers.

And I have hundreds of rare mats that actually do something, Congrats on playing wrong. Let me guess you also spammed Arcane bolts at Sun Exarchs?

Like the Andruk siege a couple weeks ago that had 100+ people? You didn't know about any fights because it would have involved gearing up one of your naked alts or coming out of the Khamset cave (I'm assuming you're an SKD retard but I have no idea).

Every argument you make condricts its self you fucking moron.

Reply #11
no, it is not a SKD, it is eu retard, was in Epoch if i not wrong. Totally outskilled and outbrained player, pat slave and best anal friend.

https://youtu.be/G1mZF3zGAww?t=26

go make a video of killing noobs, then get flawlessed by someone who knows how to play. no wonder all you do is zerg.

Reply #12

https://youtu.be/G1mZF3zGAww?t=26

go make a video of killing noobs, then get flawlessed by someone who knows how to play. no wonder all you do is zerg.
Do you consider what I just saw in this video good pvp skill? lol
I saw some half decent stickyback, I'll give you that, but that's all I'll give...
Dunnin Dainstaff - SupremeGeneral of TTD

• gosti
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #13

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #14
That old blast spell was hilarious. Good times during inDev
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)