Skip to main content

Topic: hot kiss / maidens (Read 1433 times) previous topic - next topic

hot kiss / maidens
Calling out "hot kiss" for being a pussy.  Like I do with anyone who wants to talk shit then not back it up, any time you want to 1v1 for 100k let me know. And stay classy Maidens, for coming to help this little punk ass in a fair 1v1.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxCulDml6i8

Re: hot kiss / maidens
Reply #1
Was a nice 1v1 too.
85% /s

Reply #2
1v1 on a live VCP? you drunk?
I dueled him once and was in control first half of the fight and then food buff wore out and not noticing lost, so he did win but hes by no means any better a player than I.

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #3
You're a cool guy Lulu and I don't know if it was an agreement between you two for a 1v1 but I do remember this particular fight was agreed to be a 1v1 duel.
https://forums.darkfallnewdawn.com/index.php/topic,9448.0.html
I'll bump it to help aid in transparency
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #4
You're a cool guy Lulu and I don't know if it was an agreement between you two for a 1v1 but I do remember this particular fight was agreed to be a 1v1 duel.
Yeah, that's a pretty irrelevant topic to bring up considering I openly offered to use a middle man for a wager duel with Psycho, and he refused. We are also still on good terms to this day and it's not my fault Saiyan or Bowjob jumped in. The whole premise behind that video was flawed to begin with. Sooo not sure why you are trying to straw man, but it doesn't really work.
  • Last Edit: June 20, 2018, 06:28:04 am by CreZee

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #5
Yeah, that's a pretty irrelevant topic to bring up considering I openly offered to use a middle man for a wager duel with Psycho, and he refused. We are also still on good terms to this day and it's not my fault Saiyan or Bowjob jumped in. The whole premise behind that video was flawed to begin with. Sooo not sure why you are trying to straw man, but it doesn't really work.
My mistake then. My bad
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #6
And stay classy Maidens, for coming to help this little punk ass in a fair 1v1.
I don't understand this part. Why wouldn't they help their clanmate?
You can't just force 1vs1 on everyone you meet. You can offer it, but to demand it? Sounds like a little bit too much.

Reply #7
You can't just force 1vs1 on everyone you meet. You can offer it, but to demand it? Sounds like a little bit too much.
The part you don't see from the messages, is me asking hot kiss if he's going to continue to hide until Maidens showed up to save him.  Then he begins to talk crap, then as I called out and knew would happen, his Maidens boyfriend came to his rescue.

Reply #8
The part you don't see from the messages, is me asking hot kiss if he's going to continue to hide until Maidens showed up to save him.  Then he begins to talk crap, then as I called out and knew would happen, his Maidens boyfriend came to his rescue.
This part I do undestand - you laughing at a guy that talks shit while he hides from 1vs1.

Reply #9
Mad Dad skills is awesome....

Reply #10
Mad Dad skills is awesome....
You think that's mad? You should hear me when my kids don't listen.

Reply #11
i mean hot kiss is mad dad (name), most dangerous enemy in the game since DFO

Reply #12
i mean hot kiss is mad dad (name), most dangerous enemy in the game since DFO
Haha oh ok. I thought maybe you were commenting on my daughter in the background and my comments in the video. Is he actually good? Doesn't make sense why he dodges 1v1 so hard.

Reply #13
dont worry hot kiss is noob,dont need to make topics about him

Reply #14
1v1 on a live VCP? you drunk?
better than 1vs0 in ded game