Skip to main content

Topic: This just happened 3 Orks vs 1 at VCP! (Read 459 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: This just happened 3 Orks vs 1 at VCP!
Reply #15
i m sorry but you are the same person that attacked a siege force with no plan saying stay back i am the tank right?mindlessly dying without retreating for a heal or asking for one,so are you a noob? what is your clan rank since apparently for you thats a sign of game experience?

Reply #16
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

You're delusional.
I started to write out how stupid that is. When the best guy there is dealing 4, the basic math involved...

I don't know who the hell you're fighting, but if you think they had a chance then I understand why you're crying hacks about the people who beat you. You seem to have no idea what a skilled player can do in this game.

Offer still stands to NA horde guys.

Reply #17
i m sorry but you are the same person that attacked a siege force with no plan saying stay back i am the tank right?mindlessly dying without retreating for a heal or asking for one,so are you a noob? what is your clan rank since apparently for you thats a sign of game experience?

it was 18 alfars geared in r60 to r70s with inferno and dragon gear vs 16 of us half were newbies and most of us had r50 r60 gear on and only i had 2 pieces of inferno on. The only plan to win that fight was maybe 20 more people on our side and ill still say we would still have a hard fight 50/50. We had scouted 4 times that area but never saw the pool of 10-12 extra alfars setting an ambush, so we made a rush for the 5-6 alfars we thought were at the siegestones. We got caught it happens we lost we ok with it.
Ingame names
New Dawn: Kenshiro Ryu
Jungle Kingdom Recruiter:
We recruit new players, casuals and actives, relaxed clan
atmosphere discord perferred but not required.

Reply #18
Wtf are you wearing to a siege 5 months in other than r60+ with enchants and infernal?

Reply #19
Wtf are you wearing to a siege 5 months in other than r60+ with enchants and infernal?

we didnt care about izkand if we did we woulda asked for alot of help. no one left our clan when we lost izkand we are happy theres more alfars in carin near us to train with.
  • Last Edit: June 18, 2018, 05:26:22 pm by Dragonx Ivanzypher
Ingame names
New Dawn: Kenshiro Ryu
Jungle Kingdom Recruiter:
We recruit new players, casuals and actives, relaxed clan
atmosphere discord perferred but not required.

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #20
In before the circle jerk of "non forum trolls" say "Oh god another stupid thread where people make fun of Mycke for dying to battlespikes".

Yet Mycke is the first to respond to the thread and question the skill of the players involved and throw their clan leadership under the bus. Even charax will still come defend Mycke and that's his clanmates, lmfao
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #21

we didnt care about izkand if we did we woulda asked for alot of help. no one left our clan when we lost izkand we are happy theres more alfars in carin near us to train with.
Still not an answer.

Reply #22
Respect to the Horde and FC orks who never cheat or aim-hack in pvp unlike some of you Alfars out there.

Who is aim hacking?

Me and Semu 2v8 them a alot of times at Surruk and Cairn villages. We have about 200 kills vs 3 deaths!

I will probably record the next one, so the OP can see how shit him, and his group are, and posting vidoes of lowskilled or new players isn't cool!

Deluded mid-tier players
dodgy bastard