Skip to main content

Topic: This just happened 3 Orks vs 1 at VCP! (Read 470 times) previous topic - next topic

This just happened 3 Orks vs 1 at VCP!
If they all just blindly swinged at me im sure id be dead, but instead they let me kill them. Respect to the Horde and FC orks who never cheat or aim-hack in pvp unlike some of you Alfars out there.

https://youtu.be/QkjVtxS908w
Ingame names
New Dawn: Kenshiro Ryu
Jungle Kingdom Recruiter:
We recruit new players, casuals and actives, relaxed clan
atmosphere discord perferred but not required.

Re: This just happened 3 Orks vs 1 at VCP!
Reply #1
Yeah the NA time period Horde has no leadership and no PvP skill and no one to teach them, its why some choose to try and push their conflict with them into this time period.

Personally I think if Horde cant get any NA leadership they should stop recruiting NAs...
  • Last Edit: June 18, 2018, 04:58:10 am by Mycke

Reply #2
Naming and shaming 3 new players is a great way to keep them in the game. We all know DJ is a worthless leader to grow new players. Don't need video evidence.

Reply #3
Yeah the NA time period Horde has no leadership and no PvP skill and no one to teach them, its why some choose to try and push their conflict with them into this time period.

Personally I think if Horde cant get any NA leadership they should stop recruiting NAs...

you died to light battlespikes after no lifing the game all of indev

you are worse than the players in this video, at least they haven an excuse.

ps all the horde are noobs NA or EU times, who cares if they are bad? aslong as they having fun!
I dueled him once and was in control first half of the fight and then food buff wore out and not noticing lost, so he did win but hes by no means any better a player than I.

Reply #4
Naming and shaming 3 new players is a great way to keep them in the game. We all know DJ is a worthless leader to grow new players. Don't need video evidence.

One was a general officer with full plate on, he woulda wrecked me if he bothered to swing that axe of his instead of only parrying, i just dont get it.
Ingame names

Reply #5
Nobody's gonna comment on JK recruiting Humanlands, but not recruiting Humans?  ;D
Wyverex Erisian, SG of Scrubs

Still a member of SaltyBitches™ Club

Reply #6

You are so delusional shit talking on people losing 3 vs 1 when you lost 20 vs 4.

Here's the thread with the video and full of your excuses:
https://forums.darkfallnewdawn.com/index.php/topic,8446.0.html

If you really want us to assess anyone's leadership qualities, you were the worst clan leader. Horde exists still. Where is your clan? Where are all the players you lured into your clan?

And you shouldn't really assess anyone's pvp skill
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
  • Last Edit: June 18, 2018, 10:10:44 am by wildNothing

Reply #7

Says the guy who's failed leading one of the worst clans of all time (Rastalfarian) which made many new players quit the game because you taught them no pvp skill only how to die to battlespikes, and anyone with a brain left your clan. lol
dodgy bastard

Reply #8
Being shamed sucks but this video can serve it's purpose.
To the NA horde players, I'm more than happy to do friendly duels and help with the basics.
I see you guys showing up geared to villages and trying but always in the same loop. Andruk to dag isn't a far run.
We can help with leveling techniques too. There are speedy ways to get melee up that isn't mind numbingly awful.

Reply #9
Being shamed sucks but this video can serve it's purpose.
To the NA horde players, I'm more than happy to do friendly duels and help with the basics.
I see you guys showing up geared to villages and trying but always in the same loop. Andruk to dag isn't a far run.
We can help with leveling techniques too. There are speedy ways to get melee up that isn't mind numbingly awful.

The 2 noobs has an excuse, Darkfall takes years of practice to get good unless your a no lifer who play 10 hours a day. But the Guy in full plate i dont know what his excuse was, he probably was high and didnt realize he had no living teammates. Only way to explain why his parry game was so tight.
Ingame names

Reply #10

Did you even read your system? He was hitting you for 4 damage. This isn't about noob shit vs no life.
Your comment isn't motivating or helpful.

My offer stands to these players who are on almost every night that Garbage men will help them if they want it.

Reply #11
Respect to the Horde and FC orks who never cheat or aim-hack in pvp unlike some of you Alfars out there.

Who is aim hacking?

• Giant
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #12
Respect to the Horde and FC orks who never cheat or aim-hack in pvp unlike some of you Alfars out there.

Who is aim hacking?

Me and Semu 2v8 them a alot of times at Surruk and Cairn villages. We have about 200 kills vs 3 deaths!

I will probably record the next one, so the OP can see how shit him, and his group are, and posting vidoes of lowskilled or new players isn't cool!

TooLate TheHero - LFC till I die

Reply #13

Who is aim hacking?

When i record one of them and get them banned ill list them here. I dont wanna name ppl without video proof and the ban hammer seal of approval first.
Ingame names

Reply #14

Did you even read your system? He was hitting you for 4 damage. This isn't about noob shit vs no life.
Your comment isn't motivating or helpful.

My offer stands to these players who are on almost every night that Garbage men will help them if they want it.

4 damage is better than no damage and you did notice i had 0 stamina by time it took to kill that turtle.  IF all of them took swings at me and the mage did mana missilies id be dead, you seem to forget it was 3 vs 1 and all of them were awake not asleep. I am not a aimhacking mage with 100 intensify i am a 1handed meleer spamming left mouse button in crappy plate/scale armor.
Ingame names