Skip to main content

Topic: Darkfall New Dawn pve showcase (Read 781 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Darkfall New Dawn pve showcase
Reply #15
Private islands kill clans.

They kill clans that were going to quit anyway but strengthen clans like Enclave.

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #16
The game kills clans that we're going to die anyways. There are people like @Juntness or Noah who have the ability to keep their clans engaged and are good at finding activities and goals that include all play styles in a low population game.

We found it was easy to keep our members logging in while we're wearing our vision goggles controlling and defending our territory down on Ruby. Many get the wrong impression that our clan had that island completely uncontested that entire time in the beginning.

After Gentlemen got spanked out of orc/human lands we had some awesome fights against them and with Avaris also there we had even more fights where it was three competing teams. It wasn't until those guys allied up where all teams started losing active players eventually us being the ones who still had the most to go back to leveling.

90% of the members in our clan rolled mages and 90% of the players we were fighting in the beginning were melee/archers. With how shit our characters were back then, it's no wonder why the fights we'd have with Gentlemen and Avaris were tough but close.

I still believe that if local banking and lack of items on the markets wasn't so harsh, those two clans would've stuck around longer and that island would've continued being fun
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #17
I thought you moved to yssam around the time everyone was supposed to live in Aradoth.

Maybe with future content you'll be back. We had some good fights against and with each other.
i moved to yssam after a month of being all alone in midmap and noone joining me, besides suzukii and onm mno for a week, people started realising we had more action in a day than they ever would in weeks on ruby and due to lack of content leadership then decided to move to midmap to try saving the clan (not yssam, we had to stay close to ruby @Juntness even offered us mehatil for ul fucking sulak that we were gonna drop a few hours later anyways and it was declined because the clan was too scared of pvp on ruby and wanted to keep the vishun) then i moved back to midmap

maybe with future content i could be back, if it ever happens, and they keep not charging a sub, the only worthy content i had at the end was the memes and chaos racial, thats all i played for
ADD ME ON SNAPCHAT: PETIT_CHAT69

You should recomend the game to new players. It's never been in a better state

Reply #18
people quit because the game was unfinished and boring, most of us realising the only reason we logged in was to have a laugh on comms.

edit oh and the fact that we were penalised for dueling, and roaming for pvp. it was more efficient to log out than to take part in these activities, and medfall, a rediculous game play mechanic.
  • Last Edit: June 20, 2018, 10:58:23 pm by Big Abbo
I dueled him once and was in control first half of the fight and then food buff wore out and not noticing lost, so he did win but hes by no means any better a player than I.

Reply #19
people quit because the game was unfinished and boring
stop this bullshit,original dfo had maximum amount of fun u can extract from videogame.
most of players just dont need this game,and they will not stay after updates either.

Reply #20
people quit because the game was unfinished and boring
stop this bullshit,original dfo had maximum amount of fun u can extract from videogame.
most of players just dont need this game,and they will not stay after updates either.

You are as bad as the DND fan bois, DF1 was a flop and a fail. The game just has POTENTIAL. There's a difference.
I dueled him once and was in control first half of the fight and then food buff wore out and not noticing lost, so he did win but hes by no means any better a player than I.