Skip to main content

Topic: Darkfall New Dawn pve showcase (Read 741 times) previous topic - next topic

Darkfall New Dawn pve showcase
today i decided to upload some leftover footage showcasing darkfall new dawns new advanced and improved AI

enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fs_hI3ZU6w0&feature=youtu.be

ps i farmed these sun exarchs at LAUNCH for 3 weeks untill 80 arcane intensify without getting jumped once, and them not fighting back is a common thing
  • Last Edit: June 17, 2018, 09:04:30 pm by inkarnation
ADD ME ON SNAPCHAT: PETIT_CHAT69

You should recomend the game to new players. It's never been in a better state

Re: Darkfall New Dawn pve showcase
Reply #1
Nice video, great music. Looks like a fun game.

September 22, 2017 (almost year ago):
Artificial Intelligence:
In an effort to make the game better rounded and to prevent easy exploiting, we made a first scouting pass and a few preliminary tweaks to test out the AI framework.
This is a first foray into these systems but they show a lot of promise, and we expect a lot of feedback to improve the PvE experience in a challenging and engaging way.
  • Last Edit: June 17, 2018, 09:39:43 pm by wildNothing

Reply #2
I'm surprised these mobs weren't removed. It was a well known thing that bordered exploiting. S&d openly talked about it.

Hope some features get patched in soon to draw payers back in. I know you went off to yssam and then quit.
-SG of Garbage Men (Wolf/Ork)
Always recruiting new and old players.

Reply #3
i farmed these sun exarchs at LAUNCH for 3 weeks

Sounds like fun

Reply #4
So, please let me undertsand the purpose of this vid:

- getting the attention of the devs on this bugged mob

- a call for help because of your mental condition

Reply #5
3 weeks to get one intensify to 80 isn't even good. all you did was left click a lot for mediocre giant bone skins.

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #6
3 weeks to get one intensify to 80 isn't even good. all you did was left click a lot for mediocre giant bone skins.
I figured that was the point of the video. Left click spam mob after mob for shit loot right?
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #7
barely any giant bone, skinning was so shit that in all that time i got enough exarch scales for like 1 exarch set, most of the time it failed skinning or gave 5 ichor

all i did was grind the vision, get a build that was promised to be made viable soon (shoulda been in before launch) and hope for arcane mage to be good before the game dies, wich didnt happen, took nearly 5 months

ps the gains/loot were complete dogshit because i didnt have 20 alts, everything is fixed by subbing more alts
  • Last Edit: June 18, 2018, 09:46:00 pm by inkarnation

Reply #8
all i did was grind the vision, get a build that was promised to be made viable soon (shoulda been in before launch) and hope for arcane mage to be good before the game dies, wich didnt happen, took nearly 5 months

I assume you offline meditated the vision. I don't believe you subjected yourself to hours of Sun Exarchs a day. But if people were actually trying to level this way then no wonder so many quit in Jan-Feb.

Reply #9

I assume you offline meditated the vision. I don't believe you subjected yourself to hours of Sun Exarchs a day. But if people were actually trying to level this way then no wonder so many quit in Jan-Feb.
They did, believe it.

They openly talked about it and knew it was boring but worked. Ruby was skill up island. They tried to bring everyone over to mainland Aradoth. I'm not one to speak from the hearsay after that but end result is they aren't around anymore 😞

Reply #10

They did, believe it.

They openly talked about it and knew it was boring but worked. Ruby was skill up island. They tried to bring everyone over to mainland Aradoth. I'm not one to speak from the hearsay after that but end result is they aren't around anymore 😞
the issue was brought up multiple times before launch but completely ignored, because ppl didnt see the vision, theres no way a clan could control every holding on an island and make it a complete safezone with local banking, no fast travel and noone wanting to live in chaos cities, especially carebear crafters (gl getting gear)

noone contested us for more than a week, even gentlemen and rawr gasms clan allied up, we capped villages uncontested, some of us with 10 alts each getting 1mil raw gold per day of sitting on villages for 1 hour (we put the timers all in the same hour except 1) and getting unlimited meditation for when we reached 80+ skill on something (almost the same skillgain speed, except you dont have to mindlessly leftclick for 16 hours a day, ps getting to 60 of a skill took like an hour on lvl 20 sun exarchs with lend mana bots) wich led to people going offline for long amounts of time (again nothing was done to promote actively leveling, especially when we have unlimited cash and can buy anything, so dont need 5 ichor per sun exarch)

those people ended up realising they had more fun logged out and never came back, or left since it took too long to move to mainland, i left for hintenfau 3 weeks in, most of the clan stayed down on ruby for like 2 months due to leadership being afraid of losing the vision and giving up carebear land ruby, once we finally moved to aradoth we had verry small numbers, couldnt compete at any village vs the groups of 15 rats, and there was still nothing to do besides those villages, at this point everyone left quit together for rust
  • Last Edit: June 19, 2018, 01:13:49 am by inkarnation

Reply #11
Everywhere was carebear island. I leveled on Greater Celstials, Erodach, and Dark Dragons. Got 50 Vamp/Eye Rot and into Air Intensify in a few weeks. I was ganked 0 times in PvE and always at 200k med. I didn't play in March and came back to 100 Eye Rot and ~70 Air Intensify.

noone contested us for more than a week, even gentlemen and rawr gasms clan allied up, we capped villages uncontested, some of us with 10 alts each getting 1mil raw gold per day of sitting on villages

Gentlemen only contested that first night and then the timers got shuffled to the morning and everyone quit because of it. Literally just took a few days of the VCPs being at a bad time. The few that were on in the morning allied Rawr gasms clan and there were still some good fights.

Also if you had millions of gold then you guys are losers for not dropping sieges for fun because that's all gold is good for.

Reply #12

Also if you had millions of gold then you guys are losers for not dropping sieges for fun because that's all gold is good for.
too busy spending billions on leveling the crafter alts and building cities we didnt use (if it doesnt have all guardtowers im not living there became a meme @SomeBK aradoth not safe), and did you not get the part where were a carebear clan? why drop a siege when we have every holding on ruby, dont need anything else and dont want pvp
  • Last Edit: June 19, 2018, 01:56:02 am by inkarnation

Reply #13

too busy spending billions on leveling the crafter alts and building cities we didnt use (if it doesnt have all guardtowers im not living there became a meme @SomeBK aradoth not safe), and did you not get the part where were a carebear clan? why drop a siege when we have every holding on ruby, dont need anything else and dont want pvp

Private islands kill clans.

Reply #14
I thought you moved to yssam around the time everyone was supposed to live in Aradoth.

Maybe with future content you'll be back. We had some good fights against and with each other.