Skip to main content

Topic: Sithras (Read 232 times) previous topic - next topic

Sithras
Connect Sithras to mage titles.

Example: Fire sithra gets bonus from fire title, scholar etc.etc.
Azmoodeus Barnmere
Garbage Men

Re: Sithras
Reply #1
Considering how insane a grind it is to get to Sithras, I'd be fine if most titles gave bonuses to Sithras (but no penalties).
So, Warrior / Brawler etc would give bonuses. But also Scholar / Potent Mage / etc. And as you suggest - School titles would boost the sithra of their element.
Wyverex Erisian, SG of Scrubs

Still a member of SaltyBitches™ Club

Reply #2
Id prefer if they didnt get any maluses from mage titles.

Reply #3
At the moment, Sithras are unaffected by any title. At least that's what Ub3rgames said when titles were implemented.

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #4
At the moment, Sithras are unaffected by any title. At least that's what Ub3rgames said when titles were implemented.
Do you remember if suits affected sithra damage? I know the speed did but can't remember if damage also took part
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #5
I'll test armor traits and Sithras as soon as I can get Gorak online to make them.
I wanna say leather armor's traits do boost Sithra damage, but I am really not sure and I don't remember from InDev

Reply #6
I wish they would just remove Sithra's all together.

Incredibly unbalanced in PvE and PvP. Just a horrible pos weapon made by the guys (aventurine) who came up with all the other horrible idea's for the game.

• gosti
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #7
I'll test armor traits and Sithras as soon as I can get Gorak online to make them.
I wanna say leather armor's traits do boost Sithra damage, but I am really not sure and I don't remember from InDev

Leather traits.did boost sithras in indev.

I wish they would just remove Sithra's all together.

Incredibly unbalanced in PvE and PvP. Just a horrible pos weapon made by the guys (aventurine) who came up with all the other horrible idea's for the game.

Sithra aren't really op, they were ok in indev but now without any skills for it they're meh.

Reply #8
yeah mages need to be good in melee too

should remove physical playstyles from the game

Reply #9
I am a hybrid, I am considering dropping my melee titles for sithras. But without whirlwind and seize, I am going to have a difficult time.