Skip to main content

Topic: Some newbie questions (banking, market) (Read 180 times) previous topic - next topic

• Leto
  • [*]
Some newbie questions (banking, market)
Hey,

1 - If I live in a city in the west part of map, want to move east, have for example 5000Kg of stuff in my bank, how do I transfer all that stuff east? Do I make tons of trips, thats alot of hours of traveling just for moving..

2 - If I am in a clan, and have all my stuff in a city they own, leave the clan or get kicked, or they lose the city. How do I get my stuff back?

3 - In the market I can view other not local markets, what happen if I buy something from a non local market? Does it get shipped to me or?

Re: Some newbie questions (banking, market)
Reply #1
Hello.

1) Use mounts. Battlehorn can carry 1500 kg, you can carry 300 kg.
Also, it's not always necessary to move everything. I prefer having some gear + a mount or two in most banks. You could also try selling some stuff and/or smelt your ore, etc to reduce weight of your valuables

2) If you leave the clan or get kicked - all of your personal belongings get placed in "Retrieval Vault", you need to physically come to the bank, press Alternate Use (default: G) and take your stuff (you're limited to taking all or nothing). Bank must be built for it

If the city gets lost via a siege, then you can access "Retrieval Vault" at any bank.

3) Buying remotely is a bit more expensive (I don't remember exactly, but it's 5% or 10% extra), and remotely purchased item stays at the remote bank. Next time you visit that Marketplace you'll be able to take your stuff - but you do need to physically visit that place.

Delivery Contracts are a planned feature, but aren't in yet.

Still a member of SaltyBitches™ Club

• gosti
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #2
" (you're limited to taking all or nothing)"

Hm? You sure about that? @Wyverex

Reply #3
Place your items on market place slightly below average price. Buy you items in your new city. If items are not selling then they are probably not worth taking.

Reply #4
" (you're limited to taking all or nothing)"

Hm? You sure about that? @Wyverex
For a holding lost in a siege - 100% sure.
For a dropped holding / kicked from clan - I haven't tested it personally, but I was told it worked the same as for siege loss except it's not global.

Still a member of SaltyBitches™ Club

• Leto
  • [*]
Reply #5
thanks for answers.