Skip to main content

Topic: World Cup 2018 who you rooting for? Dark Horse? (Read 1271 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: World Cup 2018 who you rooting for? Dark Horse?
Reply #15
USA
#soccer

lol your nation is terrible at real football, your MLS is getting pounded by a 40 year old man (zlatan) who broke his leg a year ago, lol

mickey mouse shiiit
dodgy bastard

• Fuh Q
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #16
Argentina!
Ub3r Is fine and know what they are doing, its best they leave it unsubbed for the rest of indev because this lets people know they arent trying to milk us and keeps a flame under them to get the work done as reasonably fast as possible.

• Fuh Q
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #17
USA
#soccer

lol your nation is terrible at real football, your MLS is getting pounded by a 40 year old man (zlatan) who broke his leg a year ago, lol

mickey mouse shiiit

Isn't it a sad day when we have to root for a sport with a bunch of girls and crybabies playing?
Ub3r Is fine and know what they are doing, its best they leave it unsubbed for the rest of indev because this lets people know they arent trying to milk us and keeps a flame under them to get the work done as reasonably fast as possible.

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #18
The sport has been around for a while but by your standards, we also root for basketball and there's also baseball so there's a few sports I'd say that have a decent amount of crybabies. You even get some crybabies in American football
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

• Fuh Q
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #19
You see some soccer-football style flops in basketball and it sucks. I have not seen much of it in american football where someone barely get touched and acts like they were body slammed lol.

• Fuh Q
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #20
USA
#soccer

mickey mouse shiiit
The best US athletes don't play soccer. Soccer is played mostly by children here.

Reply #21
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

If only the US were good at anything else...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Summer_Olympics_medal_table

Edit to add: like me saying USA wasn't already a admitting it isn't what taken serious here...
Almost no one even talks about world cup (even if USA are in it).
  • Last Edit: June 18, 2018, 03:10:39 pm by Pallist Horror
-SG of Garbage Men (Wolf/Ork)
Always recruiting new and old players.

Reply #22
USA
#soccer

mickey mouse shiiit
The best US athletes don't play soccer. Soccer is played mostly by children here.

oh yes, i forgot! USA would win the world cup if their best athletes played football! cause being an athlete is all it takes to be a good footballer!!! xD

Clueless.
I dueled him once and was in control first half of the fight and then food buff wore out and not noticing lost, so he did win but hes by no means any better a player than I.

Reply #23
mimimi,QQ: " my players are better than yours"  - "NOOO, my players are better than yours"... "But my country is better than you all, because we can bomb you so our athlets even if they dont play this game are still better than yours"

Its seems the propaganda fits in. On this point we come the a very old quote from Juvenal (phoet, roman empire):

Panem et circenses ( bread and circuses )

heavy physical work, the care of home and children, petty quarrels with neighbours, films, football, beer, and above all, gambling, filled up the horizon of their minds. To keep them in control was not difficult. - George Orwell

oh and for the american patr(idiots)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3uhTzs9be8

it still doesnt matter which kind of game it is....
"Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear." - George Orwell
  • Last Edit: June 19, 2018, 09:28:50 am by Prometheus
inDev_ Dusk (12 months) - Subscriber
In the Darkfall Univers since 2005
in january 2009 i was still in a Darkfall Beta and did wait for a release... dejavu at it best!

Reply #24
mimimi,QQ: " my players are better than yours"  - "NOOO, my players are better than yours"... "But my country is better than you all, because we can bomb you so our athlets even if they dont play this game are still better than yours"

Its seems the propaganda fits in. On this point we come the a very old quote from Juvenal (phoet, roman empire):

heavy physical work, the care of home and children, petty quarrels with neighbours, films, football, beer, and above all, gambling, filled up the horizon of their minds. To keep them in control was not difficult. - George Orwell

"Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear." - George Orwell
What a sad sad cunt. Thinks his smarter than others, feels a need to tell us bout it on a game forum in off topic section in a thread about World Cup. Fucking hell this guy is pathetic.
  • Last Edit: June 19, 2018, 11:46:05 am by wildNothing

Reply #25
England looked bad yesterday. Thus far Spain and Mexico are teams that I liked watching most!

Reply #26

full on hypocrite. how many times do you post on here telling people to get a job?

i swear the EU must have put dumbing down chemicals in the greek water supply, sum 20 years ago.
I dueled him once and was in control first half of the fight and then food buff wore out and not noticing lost, so he did win but hes by no means any better a player than I.

Reply #27
OT of the old was enjoyable. Now it's just opinionated conspiracy garbage
-SG of Garbage Men (Wolf/Ork)
Always recruiting new and old players.

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #28
Lmfao, Prometheus is here to tell us we're all brainwashed while showing us a video promoting infowars.

You can't get any better content than this in the actual game guys. I'm telling you, we have some of the most unique and entertaining people on here these forums alone are a cell phone game.

I agree with you Prometheus. Me being glued to football every Sunday keeps me from taking up arms against my world leaders and keeps me walking the straight and narrow. Those mother fuckers are lucky they've hypnotized me with football because I'd be lost without it
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #29
Iceland