Skip to main content

Topic: World Cup 2018 who you rooting for? Dark Horse? (Read 1001 times) previous topic - next topic

World Cup 2018 who you rooting for? Dark Horse?
I am hoping some miracle from

COLOMBIA

Re: World Cup 2018 who you rooting for? Dark Horse?
Reply #1
USA

Reply #2
Moghol Empire

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Reply #3

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #4
I guess since the USA didn't make the cut, I'll hope Mexico can somehow give Germany a run for their money and get out of the group stage
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #5
No actual preference. As i watch a game, whichever team has better sportsmanship is who I end up rooting for.
I'll probably catch some this weekend.

Reply #6
Football is boring, but I'll probably watch when my national team plays.
Wyverex Erisian, SG of Scrubs

Still a member of SaltyBitches™ Club

Reply #7
Spain and France POPOPO i m gonna win

Reply #8
Only games telecast free here are ones with Australia in them so I'll just keep watching AFL like this:

http://www.portadelaidefc.com.au/video/2018-06-14/highlights-port-adelaide-v-western-bulldogs-ptv
Chunder McBushpig and Chunder Struck

Reply #9
Football is boring, but I'll probably watch when my national team plays.
Spain vs Portugal was fantastic yesterday. Loved it.
Almost everything in tournament format (as long as it's not some fake ass rules tailored for our mages tournament like the one organized by simiran in DND) is a good watch.

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #10
@wildNothing or the Ub3rgames sponsored tournament where they made all armor baseroll the night before and made metal armor so OP it was laughable how little damage mages were doing due to the protections and health regen
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

• gosti
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #11
@wildNothing or the Ub3rgames sponsored tournament where they made all armor baseroll the night before and made metal armor so OP it was laughable how little damage mages were doing due to the protections and health regen

And yet there were 3 mages in semi finals.

Reply #12

• gosti
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #13

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #14

And yet there were 3 mages in semi finals.
The point was more towards "Why even host a tournament when you're going to skew with armor the night before?"

You could also argue that if Hayland or Wae played melee archers in full leather (since those attributes were just as broken) they would've rolled everyone there.

Point is armor was trashed the night before and bone was untouched (yet still baserolled for some stupid reason).

Poorly planned development and even worse tournament favoring mages in the open boundary areas and melee pushers in the areas with rocks and foliage.

I could go on but luckily the best player who rightfully deserved to win still won OP armor or not.