Skip to main content

Topic: WTB race change token! (Read 692 times) previous topic - next topic

• gosti
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Re: WTB race change token!
Reply #15
just add the race change token to NPC vendor for 350k gold.
Rofl, so people can change daily?

If they are to be added somewhere, it needs to be in cash shop, and the price needs to adjust dynamically depending on which race you're picking (expensive for popular race/alliance; cheaper for underpopulated race/alliance)

U think race change in  cash shop gonna change anything?  There.just needs to be a cooldown on race/name change.

Its not that its 'changes anything' its that it generates income for the game, it should be 5E least populated alliance 7.5E middle 10E most populated so that it pushes people towards balancing the alliances.

I'm not saying it should or.should not be cash shop or NPC.
Just saying frequency of changes won't be less often with cash shop.

Reply #16
Fuck! Was hoping by the amount of replies someone had one. Fuckers!

• gosti
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #17
Well my buyer ( @MKH ) went silent so if he stays that Way by tomorrow I can sell you the one I've got for 300k.

• MKH
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #18
Still buying it. Just noticed that when I pushed reply button on PM's the messages were sent to back to me.

But still buying. Lets PM the details.
Viil Taja

• mrW
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #19
I should have one, price: 0.1 BTC

"Our title system is an expansion of the titles in the same spirit than the destroyer title. These will NOT be classes and will be completely optional."

Reply #20
Guess you're trolling mrW! Also guessing theres none of these left lying around?

Reply #21
Never used mine on InDev account so should able to get one.
Problem, i dont play anymore nor will do so if you want it for real money feel free to pm me.

Reply #22
There are a lot long around. But with how often kloc wants to switch i can't sell them. He is already looking for his third too. Ork to wolf back to ork now he wants female ork...
-SG of Garbage Men (Wolf/Ork)
Always recruiting new and old players.

Reply #23
Never used mine on InDev account so should able to get one.
Problem, i dont play anymore nor will do so if you want it for real money feel free to pm me.

No ty! But thanks for the reply.

There are a lot long around. But with how often kloc wants to switch i can't sell them. He is already looking for his third too. Ork to wolf back to ork now he wants female ork...

Aight, well paying 300k if interested!