Skip to main content

Topic: GPU 2 Win?CPU 2 W? Ping 2 W? YoungAge 2 W? Paris 2 W? Uber Conspiracy (Read 590 times) previous topic - next topic

• Hyld
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
GPU 2 Win?CPU 2 W? Ping 2 W? YoungAge 2 W? Paris 2 W? Uber Conspiracy
Guys, I have done some investigative research and here is what I discovered...hold on tight, this is a bombshell...hold on to your chair...

Imagine, if you have a better GPU and a better CPU, and more Ram, a better MB, a better connection, younger age and reflexes, more time to play and, listen carefully, this is big:  live in Paris (=better Ping), you can perform better in this game=win....now it appears that there are some connections between this game and GPU-CPU-Ram-MB- companies, Internet Providers AND Paris estate agents to force you to pay more for all this stuff in order to be competitive...and also with some SPA owners and Cosmetic Surgeons so you APPEAR younger and thus THINK you will have better reflexes and win in PvP.......oh I forgot to mention also a larger/better monitor and a Razer Naga and a better mouse mat, a better chair, a better desk, a dedicated room to play, better headset...all this to make some Frenchies rich at your expenses....you have no other option but buy an expensive apartment in Paris!!!

Now that I have uncovered this plot I fear for my well-being.

Regards
HG
  • Last Edit: March 04, 2018, 10:35:06 am by Hyld
Never overestimate the intelligence of your fellow human being

• gosti
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Re: GPU 2 Win?CPU 2 W? Ping 2 W? YoungAge 2 W? Paris 2 W? Uber Conspiracy
Reply #1
"You had 2gb more ram!"

That's always been my excuse after lost fight.

Reply #2
You've been red pilled. Stay woke.

This is DND, not any other iteration of DF. Everything is slower, and more local. It is the way it is.

Reply #3
Better make up another room in the Ecuadorian embassy..

Reply #4
Ok i admit i did have botox in my forehead in the hopes that looking youthful could prevent the deterioration of my hand eye coordination and leet clicks per minute .

BUT IT DID NOT WORK AND NOW MY FOREHEAD IS STAGNANT EVEN WHEN I TRY TO FROWN.

LF Guild  that has 10 alts per member so that i can make up for my deficiencies !

• Hyld
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #5
"You had 2gb more ram!"

Now it is: "You must have one (or more) Alt.. or I would have won".

Regards
HG
Never overestimate the intelligence of your fellow human being

Reply #6
But will there ever be a fix for my brain lag mid fight?

• gosti
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #7
But will there ever be a fix for my brain lag mid fight?

Yes - drug rehab.

• Niburu
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #8
You win more fight if you buy your PC from Alienware. Darkfall runs best on Alienware.
Darkfall is the best experience on PC with my pants not unzipped.

• XiaN
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #9
"You had 2gb more ram!"

obviously all those alts in background take alot of ram so having 2 GB less will make you lag more. hence a valid excuse.

im using it too

Reply #10
"You had 2gb more ram!"

Can you actually still get 2 GB sticks?

Reply #11
@Ub3rgames please ban OP.

Reply #12
You win more fight if you buy your PC from Alienware. Darkfall runs best on Alienware.

When I bring my desktop to mcdonalds people know I am a pro gamer by the 42 LED Ancient ™ lights that blind everyone in the resturant. They know I mean business and stay at least 20 feet clear of my table despite only completely filling one side of a booth. Best 10,000 USD plus shipping and handling I've ever spent, period.

3g ram, windows vista, 950gtx, 300g HD, i3 cpu and a 17 inch 10,044 ghz tube monitor.

Reply #13
Some peps you just cant help.  When I was a Closed Beta tester for Planetside 2, the most common bitch was peps getting game crash due to game using too much mem, Cx0000004? or something like that....anyway when I would troubleshoot their ticket it was due to them having 8gb of ram on a 32bit system which only uses 4.7gb of that 8 hence memory issues.  Well tried to explain but the monkeys prefer to throw their own shit instead.