Skip to main content

Topic: Alfar clan Ironwrath looking for Racial Allies or Friends to Raid with us! (Read 358 times) previous topic - next topic

Alfar clan Ironwrath looking for Racial Allies or Friends to Raid with us!
My Alfar Clan Ironwrath will be now focusing on early game pvp.

We will base out of Alfar lands and buy gear from our local traders and markets.

We are opening up our discord to fellow alfars (solo players, clans, etc) to accompany us in early game pvp raids to human and elf lands since they are the closest racial enemies. Villages included.

Join us in discord https://discord.gg/RRSfETF and say "i want to raid with you guys, keep me updated!"
I'll assign you the role of ally. You will need to verify you are an alfar ingame by joining my party, if you are another race you will be banned from my discord.

You can join anyone in my discord for racial land raids.

See ya at launch.
  • Last Edit: January 20, 2018, 06:16:31 am by aparks

Re: Alfar clan Ironwrath looking for alliance
Reply #1
Hmmmmm.......

Re: Alfar clan Ironwrath looking for alliance
Reply #2
I think if you ally the gentlemen as an all alfar clan it will flag your members perma grey.  Because the gentlemen will have non alfar races in it.

This feature is not in yet, but something to keep in mind for the future.

You should stick to your race for allies and make the alfar lands strong.  To hell with the outsiders.

Re: Alfar clan Ironwrath looking for Racial Allies or Friends to Raid with us!
Reply #3
UPDATE: looking for alfar allies and friends to join us on human/elf land raids at launch for early game pvp!