Skip to main content

Topic: <3 Mycke (Read 1713 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: <3 Mycke
Reply #30

dont remember anyone asking for your help...

Well thats because you werent involved, but yes Noah did invite us and in fact I wasnt going to go unless he did.
Because you just respect Noah soooooo much.
Hahaha pats video says it all.
Not a whole lot to be honest but thats becasue I dont like the games he plays, he tried to make us ally you guys for shargal and I was like fuck no, what part of I created this clan to not be part of the zerg dont you understand?
Yet because he invited you, you just had to join?
Yet you don't want to be part of a zerg?
This doesn't make any sense.

Reply #31
The misinformation train picking up to get on board with the launch hype
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onZRb2aTlj4
TimothyJB NewDawn
Dedicated lag switcher and founder of the SaltyBitch™ club
Darkfall will never succeed without local banking kangaroo mounts

Reply #32
I swear, Mycke is the most effective Anti-Troll Tactical Weapon I've ever seen.  He has them hovering around him on multiple threads, like some sort of Swarm Queen Mother!

/respect

Reply #33

dont remember anyone asking for your help...

Well thats because you werent involved, but yes Noah did invite us and in fact I wasnt going to go unless he did.
Because you just respect Noah soooooo much.
Hahaha pats video says it all.
Not a whole lot to be honest but thats becasue I dont like the games he plays, he tried to make us ally you guys for shargal and I was like fuck no, what part of I created this clan to not be part of the zerg dont you understand?
Yet because he invited you, you just had to join?
Yet you don't want to be part of a zerg?
This doesn't make any sense.

Yeah if you intentionally confuse the thoughts presented they will often not make sense after, because thats the point of you intentionally confusing thoughts, but then they are your thoughts that dont make sense, not mine.

I swear, Mycke is the most effective Anti-Troll Tactical Weapon I've ever seen.  He has them hovering around him on multiple threads, like some sort of Swarm Queen Mother!

/respect

Thank you and the funny part is ive admitted in the past that is my intent, but they cant help themselves even knowing my target is intentionally placed lol
  • Last Edit: January 11, 2018, 06:04:01 am by Mycke