Skip to main content

Topic: Clan politics is dead = game is dead (Read 2683 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Clan politics is dead = game is dead
Reply #45
@Ub3rgames could this get moved to off topic?

Reply #46
After all this work showing clan politics are still happening, maejhol wants it moved to off topic.

Geez I shit talk shit talkers and they get butt hurt and I stimulate political discussion and clan leaders want to removed it from clan politics, no respect or appreciation for my hard work :D

Reply #47
Mycke managed to loose his clan an alliance with Immortals so it's actually on topic. LOL

LOOOOL
TRUE DON   1V1 2V2 3V3 FFA TOURNAMENT CHAMPION. Stickyback God. RETIRED.

If i am seriously out for you then you are a dead man walking.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmBbl-cU_EgIDtdn2_XhqKA/videos PVPS

Reply #48
Mycke managed to loose his clan an alliance with Immortals so it's actually on topic. LOL

We werent real allies they arent going to be an alfar clan, its just theor most active players hang with us a lot so we allied up, Its no sweat off my balls its his members who allied us and its them he over rode.

That said im not a sociopath who likes to hurt people and now that I see Don takes it all too serious, the forum falling  with him is no fun and had I read him better earlier I wouldnt have pushed his buttons. People fuck with me all the time and I fuck with people back, but I carry no baggage nor hold any grudges, its all just an extention of the game to me.

The only things I hold on to are based on  being honorable and the only person I have real issue with is Big Abbo for trying to gank loot and run while invited to duel with open bank and no towers, thats a breaking of convention thats worthy of perma KoS and hes the only person I have real issue with.

Words, fights, insults and trolling are just fun and games no matter how heated the moment, only  true scumbags are beyond the pale in my eyes. At the same time im not a Pat who gets any joy from really affecting people, its only fun when its just a game that can be laughed at no matter who won the last round. I mistook Dons constant shit talking as banter than begged for someone to shoot back, but I see its more a defense mechanism for him so I will avoid any further attempts at overriding those defenses.

Its not like there is any shortage of targets begging for conflict lol

Reply #49

We werent real allies they arent going to be an alfar clan, its just theor most active players hang with us a lot so we allied up, Its no sweat off my balls its his members who allied us and its them he over rode.

That said im not a sociopath who likes to hurt people and now that I see Don takes it all too serious, the forum falling  with him is no fun and had I read him better earlier I wouldnt have pushed his buttons. People fuck with me all the time and I fuck with people back, but I carry no baggage nor hold any grudges, its all just an extention of the game to me.

The only things I hold on to are based on  being honorable and the only person I have real issue with is Big Abbo for trying to gank loot and run while invited to duel with open bank and no towers, thats a breaking of convention thats worthy of perma KoS and hes the only person I have real issue with.

Words, fights, insults and trolling are just fun and games no matter how heated the moment, only  true scumbags are beyond the pale in my eyes. At the same time im not a Pat who gets any joy from really affecting people, its only fun when its just a game that can be laughed at no matter who won the last round. I mistook Dons constant shit talking as banter than begged for someone to shoot back, but I see its more a defense mechanism for him so I will avoid any further attempts at overriding those defenses.

TLDR Translation: mongo mycke is mad as fuck!! LOL

I would skip any further translating work if I were you if thats what you got out of that, though im sure there are plenty of villages in need of an idiot, thats a career path you seem particularly qualifies for. Or you could try making rl friends then you wouldnt have to constantly make a fool of yourself  as a means of getting some attention you seem so desperate for.

Better yet just get a puppy, since it seems unlikely you could make friends, puppies dont judge and will love you forever, where people probably wouldnt want to be seen with you.

Reply #50

TLDR Translation: mongo mycke is mad as fuck!! LOL

I would skip any further translating work if I were you if thats what you got out of that, though im sure there are plenty of villages in need of an idiot, thats a career path you seem particularly qualifies for. Or you could try making rl friends then you wouldnt have to constantly make a fool of yourself  as a means of getting some attention you seem so desperate for.

Better yet just get a puppy, since it seems unlikely you could make friends, puppies dont judge and will love you forever, where people probably wouldnt want to be seen with you.
Too easy!! LOL
https://youtu.be/wnedkVrgFF0

https://youtu.be/Yy8MUnlT9Oo LOL
TRUE DON   1V1 2V2 3V3 FFA TOURNAMENT CHAMPION. Stickyback God. RETIRED.

If i am seriously out for you then you are a dead man walking.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmBbl-cU_EgIDtdn2_XhqKA/videos PVPS

Reply #51
I definitely got more stupider reading this thread.

Reply #52
I sincerely doubt that's possible.

Reply #53

I see what you did there.

• Hyld
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #54
Am I missing something or should this game and forum not be only for 18+ year olds? And they even want to lower the voting age...should  now be at 50 for males in the decaying West.
Never overestimate the intelligence of your fellow human being