Skip to main content

Topic: Seek And Destroy - Alfar Racial Clan (Read 5593 times) previous topic - next topic

• OmegaLibra
  • [*][*]
Re: Seek And Destroy - Alfar Racial Clan
Reply #60
clan recruitment
{MMA} Mahirim Militia & Armada
I'm stealing your viewers, and wolfs, to fill the hunting pack.
RISE OF AGON IS GARBAGE
LETS HOPE NEW DAWN TAKES OUT THE TRASH!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4hO2651w4Q

Reply #61
Happy New Years Clan!

I feel mislead from New Dawn devs/owners, it is very clear the player base that got them going to launch thier in-dev was mostly NA and they still choose to launch EU server.  Shameful and greedy on their part, that being said.

With PvP suppose to be the life of this game (NOT CRAFTING), I feel that this gives EU players have a great advantage over the NA players with the latency that we will experience in NA.

Although New dawn staff continues to try to down play this, it is a simple fact of networking 101 that there will be a lot of latency.  Qualification of statement, 30 plus years of network administration in the corporate environment.  Anyone says different is a fool and only fooling themselves.

I wish you all the best at launch, but the money for this game just isn't worth it in my humble opinion for the latency that we will feel.

Thanks for your time and enjoy the latent environment that the New Dawn in-dev has sentenced NA players too.

Cheers!

PS  I can see by the people logged into the forums, your choice of EU was a great one... lots of hype here! NOT
  • Last Edit: January 05, 2018, 07:31:38 pm by GameForce

• Giant
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #62

Reply #63

You are a immature child lol, won't miss the 12 year old behavior this game seems to draw.  By the amount of people logged into theses forums the decision made about EU location will make this game DIE a horrible death before the end of 2018 or sooner.  Servers cost money that aren't in-dev quality unless you think a game should be played on sub-standard hardware.

Now who will cry a river... you MOFO.
  • Last Edit: January 05, 2018, 08:37:00 pm by GameForce

Reply #64
Happy New Years Clan!

I feel mislead from New Dawn devs/owners, it is very clear the player base that got them going to launch thier in-dev was mostly NA and they still choose to launch EU server.  Shameful and greedy on their part, that being said.

With PvP suppose to be the life of this game (NOT CRAFTING), I feel that this gives EU players have a great advantage over the NA players with the latency that we will experience in NA.

Although New dawn staff continues to try to down play this, it is a simple fact of networking 101 that there will be a lot of latency.  Qualification of statement, 30 plus years of network administration in the corporate environment.  Anyone says different is a fool and only fooling themselves.

I wish you all the best at launch, but the money for this game just isn't worth it in my humble opinion for the latency that we will feel.

Thanks for your time and enjoy the latent environment that the New Dawn in-dev has sentenced NA players too.

Cheers!

PS  I can see by the people logged into the forums, your choice of EU was a great one... lots of hype here! NOT

Idk who you are, but I believe you posted this in the wrong thread.

Reply #65
Happy New Years Clan!

Cheers!

Idk who you are, but I believe you posted this in the wrong thread.

A person who played about 3 accounts, and yes I had them all in the clan who made this thread and wanted to wish them the best in this new year.  And as this is a recruitment thread felt they should know they are down three toons from me, so this is the right place to answer about the recruitment.
  • Last Edit: January 05, 2018, 09:06:10 pm by GameForce

Reply #66

That's going to be you 3 months after launch when you have no one to play with or against on your dead Paris server

Reply #67

That's going to be you 3 months after launch when you have no one to play with or against on your dead Paris server

You mean like the RoA NA server?

Reply #68
He filled the whole forum with his tears, where you will not go everywhere this piece of shit whines.
https://forums.darkfallnewdawn.com/index.php/topic,4427.msg107084.html#msg107084

Reply #69
Bump, just so JK is not the top post

Still a member of SaltyBitches™ Club

Reply #70
And the best of 2018 to you as well.
In all honesty though, the latency is NOT noticeable, game play is smoother than UW was (NA server) by FAR.
Time will tell, so, I do not want to assume anything right now.
Just for the record, what was your game name? I should know which 3 Chars we are losing!
Knut Cup

Reply #71
LOL, no reply... not gonna miss who we don't know isn't gonna play!
Knut Cup

Reply #72
bump > .

Still a member of SaltyBitches™ Club

Reply #73
bump

Reply #74
I am not an alfar and have never been in seek and destroy. But I can tell you from real life expierence gained through painful anal and tears that if you are alfar and are not in this clan then you are doing something wrong.... its your fault, and you know how to fix it...
They say you are what you eat
I took the star outta starvation.