Skip to main content

Topic: A declaration of war.  (Read 1395 times) previous topic - next topic

A declaration of war.
I, as a representative of the Great Beard, solemnly swear that from this day forward, the individual known as Fnights is an enemy of the Dwarven realm.
Anyone who offers him shelter, or a home, will feel the hammers of justice, and those of our Racial Alliance will be forever known as race traitors and be judged accordingly.
Let this be a record, and have it written in the book of grudges, so no dwarf ever forget his enemy. Sharpen your axes and polish your armour, as from this day forward, this fool shall know no peace.

Signed

Thorgrim Stonefist
Dwarven Lord of Battle and Hammer of Justice.
  • Last Edit: June 27, 2016, 09:43:57 pm by Thorgrim Stonefist

• Fnights
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Re: A declaration of war.
Reply #1
You like to roleplay eh? :D
We are racial enemies anyway, so go ahead. :)

ps: this wasn't my nick in game and probably will not be in this iteration. :)
  • Last Edit: February 27, 2016, 03:17:48 pm by Fnights
DnD full roadmap
Darkfall Online (Eu-1)
2009~2012
DF1 broken issues

• Australian
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #2
You like to ropleplay eh? :D
We are racial enemies anyway, so go ahead. :)

ps: this wasn't my nick in game and probably will not be in this iteration. :)
Don't worry xpiher, you will not escape justice.
"I could beat you, right now, with this cup on my head playing with my feet on my desk and upside down " - Mex

• Fnights
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #3
Don't worry xpiher, you will not escape justice.

Xipher is yankee, i'm swiss, how much times i have to tell you? Whatever. :)
DnD full roadmap
Darkfall Online (Eu-1)
2009~2012
DF1 broken issues

Reply #4
The Mahirim Chieftan sees the wisdom of the Dwarf King's decree. Any true Mahirim plains-hound is forgiven for anger and action against the Fnights mutt. Any wolf found giving him shelter and food, protecting him from the ancestor's wrath will have the spirits turn on them as well.

Death to the cur!

-The Council of Claws

Reply #5
I, as a representative of the Great Beard, solemnly swear that from this day forward, the individual known as Fnights is an enemy of the Dwarven realm.
Anyone who offers him shelter, or a home, will feel the hammers of justice, and those of our Racial Alliance will be forever known as race traitors and be judged accordingly.
Let this be a record, and have it written in the book of grudges, so no dwarf ever forget his enemy. Sharpen your axes and polish your armour, as from this day forward, this fool shall know no peace.

Signed

Clangeddin
THE GREAT BEARDS WORD SHALL BE DONE! ALL HAIL THE GREAT BEARD!

Reply #6
BEEFCAKES!!! will protect our Panda Bear. Our big muscles will be too massive for Fnights enemies to withstand.
Ingame names
New Dawn: Kenshiro Ryu
Dragon Empire SG
Help defend the Humanlands! Join us!
Are you the Dragon Hero of Legends?

Reply #7

Reply #8

Signed

Clangeddin

Helgrik Runeaxe, Hero of Ringfain approves.

Reply #9

Signed

Clangeddin

You tiny little fat Dwarf,

i'll send all of my little dark children to you, while you sleep at night. They will come via little tunnels under your safe home deep in your dwarfen-iron-mine.

They have their orders: to steal your hammers, your swords, your glory dwarfen axes, your shields and tons of your horded gold (you greedy magggot). Beware of the nightmare, beware of the evilness, we are around you, can you hear your own chattering bones?

Normaly, we are not visible for you, we are soundless and malicious. But if you see one of my children (with poison daggers and very.. very big smile)... better run, there is no mercy for fat-hairy-beasts like you. The chances are high that it will be the last creature what you will see before you die.

The Night and the Shadows are our home, we are on the way.

soon, my lovely dragon mount (tbh Ub3rgames, can you give the Dragon an Fire-Animtion for Fronthit?  :o )

The Majestry of all Alfars
The Nightmare Himself, Godking Melek has sent his minions to Agon
Be a slave of us, or die!
(End of Roleplay, dont take it personal)
  • Last Edit: February 29, 2016, 04:21:53 pm by Godking Melek
inDev_ Dusk (12 months) - Subscriber
In the Darkfall Univers since 2005
in january 2009 i was still in a Darkfall Beta and did wait for a release... dejavu at it best!

Reply #10
while we are on the subject of wars and dwarfs!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRBX7WnHprc

I can actually imagine a Dwarf civil war .. just because you're the same race doesnt mean you have to like your own race ;)

Wonder if well get that noob feeling back one day.

Reply #11
tiriririri

• Viknuss
  • [*]
Reply #12
Fnight can surely find a haven within the ranks of the RotGut Pirates. As sea fairing savages, he will have plenty of opportunity to ravage the dwarfs dumb enough to temp the open water

Reply #13
Fnight can surely find a haven within the ranks of the RotGut Pirates. As sea fairing savages, he will have plenty of opportunity to ravage the dwarfs dumb enough to temp the open water
`

If your sailing around looking for pvp on a boat calling yourself pirates the only dumb people are you
Asgrim Blackforge
Epoch