Skip to main content

Topic: 17/09/201- SEELIE siege  (Read 3538 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: 17/09/201- SEELIE siege
Reply #30
Because I'm such a nice guy. :)

https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20160918T01&p0=136&msg=Seelie+Siege&font=sanserif

Let me know if its incorrect, I rounded backwards to the hour. :P

Reply #31
Because I'm such a nice guy. :)

https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20160918T01&p0=136&msg=Seelie+Siege&font=sanserif

Let me know if its incorrect, I rounded backwards to the hour. :P

Correct, thanks you, just the minutes are 10 and not 2 (so 8 minutes difference) but is not a deal at all.
  • Last Edit: September 17, 2016, 09:37:42 pm by Falce
Falce theVariablewand
I Know my Chickens (IKMC)
- - - - - - - - -
Darkfall Online (Eu)
Darkfall: Unholy Wars (Eu)
Darkfall: New Dawn

Reply #32
What time is 2am GMT to eastern NYC time?
I would like to come offer my help to your clan to defend Seelie, fuck those nutcuppers.

From now, the siegestone is vulnerable in 5 hours and 38 minutes, clan bindstone 1 hour later.

Thanks you for your help, pm me or one of our SG in game:

Falce theVariablewand
Mordok Stonekiller
Azazell Primera
Jalis Rahl
Splatter Man
Gatsu theBerserker
Alaowyn Lupescu

This announce is valid for everyone want to help us defend our home, in exchange of help we will payback of course when you need manpower in your future sieges at any time and at any cost.

Ok the timing is bad for me because i have a date with a cute girl at that time =( But some of my members will come help you, ill ally your clan now with beefcakes first ingame.
Ingame names
New Dawn: Kenshiro Ryu
Dragon Empire SG
Help defend the Humanlands! Join us!
Are you the Dragon Hero of Legends?

Reply #33
We owned Seelie for a long time in DFO. It is perfect for us as a place to train new players, and is well positioned in terms of future trade routes etc. We will likely become a clan of traders in the future. It is also well positioned regarding our NA allies. We will most certainly live out of the city if we take it, and it will be our central hub. The mine is nice but is incidental.

We have already  sieged it once very badly, but are better prepared this time. Of course, we have sieged it in our prime time, and have alliance partners in PST through EST. And of course we have seiged it with our alliance partners, many of whom we have been allied with for years.

It may be worthwhile for uber to consider some sort of protection mechanic in the future. Otherwise. EU clans do not hesitate to seige in their prime time, which is early aft for NA.
  • Last Edit: September 18, 2016, 12:08:00 am by Tolbin

Reply #34
So grats to the various EU folk who clearly defeated us tonight. Having said that, you cannot argue that we should not try to have a home, that suits our play style. We will very likely try again, when play levels are lower. It is unreasonable to expect that we should siege at times that are suitable for EU clans: unless this shall be a game only for EU players. I look forward to Uber commenting on how they wish to deal with this issue.

Regardless, OTG will continue to look for a home that we can stick with over the long term. No one should misunderstand our goal.

Reply #35
So grats to the various EU folk who clearly defeated us tonight. Having said that, you cannot argue that we should not try to have a home, that suits our play style. We will very likely try again, when play levels are lower. It is unreasonable to expect that we should siege at times that are suitable for EU clans: unless this shall be a game only for EU players. I look forward to Uber commenting on how they wish to deal with this issue.

Regardless, OTG will continue to look for a home that we can stick with over the long term. No one should misunderstand our goal.

Why don't you start with a hamlet and siege it yourself? 

Reply #36

There are plenty of death towns owned by death clans around, i pm one if you want (it was our plan B).

Anyway i want to thanks all the allies who help us to defend our home, thanks a lot to everyone. Very appreciated that so much people appear to this siege and help us. This is the spirit of friendship the game need.

Also feel free to ask us for help if you need manpower for your future sieges, we will come to pay our debit and help you as much as we can.

Falce the Variablewand
Falce theVariablewand
I Know my Chickens (IKMC)
- - - - - - - - -
Darkfall Online (Eu)
Darkfall: Unholy Wars (Eu)
Darkfall: New Dawn

Reply #37

I think the prob here is you picked a city thats being used and its the clans only one, so people felt inspired to defend it, where a clan with many holdings or a dead clans holding would see a lot less resistance.

Reply #38
Hey folks can do what they want. We have a long term interest in Seelie, and that is what it is.

It is unreasonable for folks like Darkwulf to suggest that we should siege without the assistance of our allies. Perhaps he has none, and thus has limited experience of this. I am not sure.

So that is it for now, and the future is not yet written.

Reply #39

I think the prob here is you picked a city thats being used and its the clans only one, so people felt inspired to defend it, where a clan with many holdings or a dead clans holding would see a lot less resistance.
Hey we did our best, and that is all there is to say.

Reply #40
Hey folks can do what they want. We have a long term interest in Seelie, and that is what it is.

It is unreasonable for folks like Darkwulf to suggest that we should siege without the assistance of our allies. Perhaps he has none, and thus has limited experience of this. I am not sure.

Well if the clan your sieging has 10 actives, bring around that many yourself.  Why bring 50 to kill 10.  Numbers are not accurate, I have no idea how many were there.

I actually wish you had won that siege Tolbin.  Then I would know where to find you.
  • Last Edit: September 18, 2016, 03:07:06 am by Darkwulf

Reply #41

Well if the clan your sieging has 10 actives, bring around that many yourself.  Why bring 50 to kill 10.  Numbers are not accurate, I have no idea how many were there.

I actually wish you had won that siege Tolbin.  Then I would know where to find you.
[/quot

I think you are detested by most of the server.

Anyone allied to Fallen Lords and their new player pk play style?
  • Last Edit: September 18, 2016, 03:16:01 am by Tolbin

Reply #42

We had 11 or 12 tops

Reply #43

We had 11 or 12 tops

Well then no big deal.  All those other clans should have not gotten involved.

Reply #44
Why do you need your own city? Why cant you live in rubi with your allies? why nto ask one of your allies to gift you one of their 3-5 holdings each? Get the F out of Seelie, your not welcomed there =]

Also very convenient You guys want Seelie now for RP purposes etc etc, ^insert lines of Bullshit here ^  Especially after its fully built. Cough.
Man up and own up to your Greed OTG and Zerg Rubi alliance. Lying like some little bitch ain't going to get you new friends in Daycare.
  • Last Edit: September 18, 2016, 05:42:30 am by Dragonx Ivanzypher
Ingame names
New Dawn: Kenshiro Ryu
Dragon Empire SG
Help defend the Humanlands! Join us!
Are you the Dragon Hero of Legends?