Skip to main content

Topic: Uxa are timewasting and scamming scum. (RESOLVED) (Read 3106 times) previous topic - next topic

• L4Mf
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Re: Uxa are timewasting and scamming scum. (RESOLVED)
Reply #45
Oh we are very nice, we just do not take things so serious. If you want a mount I am more than happy to offer you one.
I know you can be. My point is that you condone&encourage acts of theft in-game. Not cool.
I'll be fine, I have plenty of mounts; The thing that hurts is not being able to do anything about a horse thief. Luckily Ub3rgames will figure out a fair system for that :)

• 45s
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #46
And fyi kiddo, grow up. I'm mad cos I couldn't kill the little thieving bastard, no other reason.

I understand the anger, but it is not a reason to trash whole clan for this ;)
ALL your concerns will be 100% fixed in DnD.

• L4Mf
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #47
And fyi kiddo, grow up. I'm mad cos I couldn't kill the little thieving bastard, no other reason.

I understand the anger, but it is not a reason to trash whole clan for this ;)

Yeah I get it, I've been a bit agitated since yesterday a cat pissed on my clothes...fml.
Also the whole clan seems to find it amusing to steal mounts? Just figured a warning was in order, due to the attitude some of them have towards such a dick move as stealing a horse is.

• Kaza
  • [*][*]
Reply #48
... due to the attitude some of them have towards such a dick move as stealing a horse is.
Stealing a mount isn't really considered a dick move unless it's your own clan or ally.  People have tried to do it to me plenty of times and I just jump on my mount and run away.  No hard feelings, it's just a part of the game.  Just like if you played Ultima Online and dropped an item on the ground in town.  If they get it you should be angry at yourself for not paying attention.

It's actually funny how the community for Darkfall went from everyone being complete assholes to now where people cry over something like this.

• L4Mf
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #49
Well I'll admit uXa aren't that bad, got a mount back. All is good, just keep in mind we're playing Darkfall and shit happens  :D

Reply #50
Oh we are very nice, we just do not take things so serious. If you want a mount I am more than happy to offer you one.
I know you can be. My point is that you condone&encourage acts of theft in-game. Not cool.
I'll be fine, I have plenty of mounts; The thing that hurts is not being able to do anything about a horse thief. Luckily Ub3rgames will figure out a fair system for that :)

This is Darkfall, nowhere is safe and people should be able to loot unguarded mounts, it's a sandbox.

Although The Horde will never take anyone's mount in a starter town, a new players first lesson losing their mount will teach them to despawn it in a safer location.

Nothing should change mounts being able to be looted if you decide to despawn it next to a bank in an npc town.

We do not want new carebear rules or safe zones, safe zones killed DFUW.
  • Last Edit: August 23, 2016, 05:50:11 pm by xzxDJxzx Terrorize

Reply #51
I hated safe zones, it was one of the worst things they put in. Protecting what is yours starts in the noob towns.. protect your mounts.

• asterix
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #52
The more players we have, the harder it'll be to find an empty spot to unspawn our mounts, also giving it a short protection will prevent newbies from getting stolen (new player retention), vets don't give a shit about loosing mount as we all have tons of steed in our bank.