Skip to main content

Topic: CODE Open for Limited Recruitment (Read 710 times) previous topic - next topic

CODE Open for Limited Recruitment

CODE is now open for recruitment!

About Us:

CODE (CODE404) is a small group of DF1 vets. We have played together since launch of AV's EU until the fall of NA. 90% of our members are DF1 vets whom have had a very successful run back in DF1. However, we are now opening recruitment for DF vets or new players alike. As long as you are willing to learn as a new player, we are willing to help and teach. Anything from, PVP, PVE or Crafting etc... We include all game play elements within our clan. (aka, not limited to PVP only), and try to work as a close group whenever possible. Questing, pvping, pveing, Kraken farming etc....

Who Are We Recruiting?

We are looking for anyone that wants to assist in growing the clan, and working as a team. Casual and Hardcore players are welcome. (human, elf or dwarf alliances only)

However, due to limited recruitment, it will be on a first come, first serve basis. We are trying not to become a zerg ourselves. CODE is just looking to have enough members for both day/night activity while still being globally pvp viable.

We also have a community hub we use to keep in communication while inside or outside the game. Forums, Website profiles, Voice communications etc... and also have a pretty well built city players can feel at home at. Information provided on request.

Our Stance in Darkfall:

I'd like to think of CODE as an anti-zerg and anti-griefer clan. We like to keep the zerg clans on their toes, as well as chase out the griefer clans from starter cities before they get a chance at griefing new players. We like to assist blues, and try to provide a safer space for new players of the game to see what Darkfall is about, instead of allowing them to get griefed to the point of rage quitting.

Push and we will push back.

For More Information:

Feel free to contact myself on the forums or in game for more info.
  • Last Edit: July 20, 2016, 03:36:20 am by AndroBourne

Re: CODE Open for Limited Recruitment
Reply #1
bump

Reply #2
noob clan
Sep San Wung Si Muli Pun Yo Tiomi Yie Wun Sung you're not ready

Reply #3
noob clan

Ah, Im sorry we killed you.

Reply #4

Reply #5

Reply #6
noob clan

never happened

Sounds butt hurt too me.

it's just an assumption you make, because you can't handle the possibility of some random guy just believing your clan is a noob one. =/

Reply #7
noob clan

never happened

Sounds butt hurt too me.

it's just an assumption you make, because you can't handle the possibility of some random guy just believing your clan is a noob one. =/

Sure? W/e floats your boat pal. lol
  • Last Edit: July 26, 2016, 11:59:35 pm by AndroBourne