Skip to main content

Topic: Join Clan Ironwrath (Read 1249 times) previous topic - next topic

Join Clan Ironwrath
Ironwrath is seeking Darkfall Veterans. Some leadership spots are still open!
PvP'ers are preferred, but PvE'ers/Crafters are welcomed!

This is our new Logo & Motto!

Click here for  the Ironwrath Recruitment Video (YouTube)

Click here for  the Bonus In-Game Footage Recruitment Video (YouTube 17 Minute Darkfall Online Episode)

Clan Requirements & Info:
- You MUST have a working headset (mic/headphones) & use Teamspeak while in-game.
- Our Clan's average age group is between 24 and 40, but all ages are welcome if they aren't annoying.
- We're a small Hardcore PvP group and tight-knit in general.
- We're made up of mostly real life friends and family.
- We'll be using the SLACK app to keep Clan communication strong at all times of the day.
- We do play many games and try to Alpha/Beta test most games.
- We do all work and so you MUST be able to keep yourself happy and not rely on others to babysit you. But Slack will help us stay connected.
- No battle looting, loot after the fights.
- Streamers: You MUST not stream while in our group (in-game darkfall) unless you have permission and never stream while in our Teamspeak channel while we are playing Darkfall. A full loot open world game such as this makes streaming almost non-existent. You may stream on other games though.
- Clan Bank access will NOT be given lightly.
- We are open to other small clans merging into our's, NOT the other way around.
- NO CLAN TAXES (A lot of Clans will tax you, we will NOT).

Clan Goals:
- Our main goal is to become PvP viable & competitive in a very short time after launch and so character grinding will be vital.
- We will have Clan crafters.
- We will have a Clan Shop (in-game to help our crafters/farmers), Slack will help with this.
- We are unsure if we will take a holding early on or later after they are built up. But we will ally up if we need a home.
- Our Clan will try to NOT be griefers (this depends on the game mechanics).
- We will have weekly combat training, clan meetings, lottery drawings, and Clan PvE events (For Clan Treasury).

Leadership:
- Assassin Parks
- Kuaz Grimglaze a.k.a Sofie Fatale

Links:
Facebook Page
Twitch Page
Youtube Page
Steam Group
Ironwrath Slack info will be given to Members Only
  • Last Edit: May 08, 2016, 07:27:34 am by aparks

Re: Join Clan Ironwrath
Reply #1
That call.

Epic.

Reply #2
Assassin! my dude! You Prb don't remember me from 2009 days! Aladdin Starscream reporting in! I will also be changing my name lol

Reply #3
Some questions:

Which races are allowed in your clan (are you a dorf-clan?)

- if not, you are an arac (all-race-accepted-clan) you are a rough clan.. so where is your clanshop if not in NPC-Cities?

Chaos-Cities waiting for you - and i sceam "ENEMIES.....kill theeeeem!!!!!" And all my alfar-babies going for hunt you!  :o  :))

Welcome to DND!
inDev_ Dusk (12 months) - Subscriber
In the Darkfall Univers since 2005
in january 2009 i was still in a Darkfall Beta and did wait for a release... dejavu at it best!

Reply #4
if I join will I be made fun of because im black? people tend to do this to me i dont really like it. also will you be exclusive to dnd alpha or what. what are your credentials for leadin a good clan too? i may be interested

Reply #5
Assassin! my dude! You Prb don't remember me from 2009 days! Aladdin Starscream reporting in! I will also be changing my name lol
I'm sorry but I have a pretty good memory and I don't recall an Aladin ever in DF.

Some questions:

Which races are allowed in your clan (are you a dorf-clan?)

- if not, you are an arac (all-race-accepted-clan) you are a rough clan.. so where is your clanshop if not in NPC-Cities?

Chaos-Cities waiting for you - and i sceam "ENEMIES.....kill theeeeem!!!!!" And all my alfar-babies going for hunt you!  :o  :))

Welcome to DND!

We are an ARAC Clan (all races), we will have a clan shop in Slack (phone app/web browser).

if I join will I be made fun of because im black? people tend to do this to me i dont really like it. also will you be exclusive to dnd alpha or what. what are your credentials for leadin a good clan too? i may be interested
We don't care what color our members are, but you also need to know people curse all the time and some racial words may fly around at time depending on the person.
We are currently active in ROA alpha and will also try out dnd. We like some of the changes dnd are doing early on, but are scare of the long term changes and maybe eventually ROA full time. WE are maybe too hardcore for DND and to JACK OF ALL TRADES.
I've been a clan leader all thrugh DF's history. Am I successful? On some level, I've manage to keep my core guys together over the years and I manage to do well in politics and clan management and recruitment and training. Can I improve? Yes ofcourse I can.

• Bish
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #6
I remember you. Anybody who had anything to do with Morak in the early days I tend to remember.

@aparks best of luck.
Biash Aldanari - Wardens

Reply #7

I remember you. Anybody who had anything to do with Morak in the early days I tend to remember.

@aparks best of luck.

Thanks buds, you must be old bish bash

• Bunny
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #8
Aparks just wanted to give you my thanks for your intro video's on ROA forums, though ofc I hope you end up here in the long run.

Firstly as target audience, played UW not DF, I found them both informative and helpful.

Secondly it is always good to see people who care about their game put in the time and effort into making guides like these as they will hopefully help npe, player retention and long-term success.

Looking forward to further vids.

Reply #9
Aparks just wanted to give you my thanks for your intro video's on ROA forums, though ofc I hope you end up here in the long run.

Firstly as target audience, played UW not DF, I found them both informative and helpful.

Secondly it is always good to see people who care about their game put in the time and effort into making guides like these as they will hopefully help npe, player retention and long-term success.

Looking forward to further vids.

Ah no problem bud.

As for what DF version I land in it probably wont be dnd, but going to give it a fair chance.

There is many turn off's that they want to add to the game and a few likes they want to bring back to the game.

The largest issue with me is local banking. Every mmo with local banking = everyone being poor in the game and never wondering around the full world, the exact opposite effect that devs think wouldn't happen.

The second issue is the class system they want to add in. Think they call it titles or something, different name but same thing as classes. Darkfall is unique to all other mmo's because they allow you to be a jack of all trades, it allows for maximum twitch pvp. You arent limited to a certain ingame pvp condition. At any moment you can change up your play style for whatever ingame terrain or scenario you may land up in. Being stuck to a class in darkfall will render you useless in a lot of different scenarios.

Reply #10
Ok boys it's getting close now to stress test. We are recruiting pvpers only at the moment. Please send me a msg if interested we use discord and headsets are a must.

Reply #11
Would like to join. UW and DFO vet.  Love the PVP.  Running female human.  Msg me if interested.

Reply #12
Interested in Joining, played Df1 on NA from launch till death, decent pvper (will be rusty likely), 36 years old, have headset for TS and use slack at work/home.

Reply #13
Sorry guys, I ended up traveling to Alaska and just got home. I've decided to pass on Darkfall New Dawn at the moment since they will be wiping in 3 weeks.

I may return after that, but honestly think I will spend more tome playing Darkfall Rise of Agon instead.

You can msg me back just before Darkfall New Dawn Launches in a few weeks.

Sorry for the delayed response and hope your having fun!

(I may have played this phase but majority of my members are burnt out on their accounts getting wiped)

Reply #14
If things go as planned there won't be a wipe for the next 6+ months (till when InDev ends).
  • Last Edit: July 02, 2016, 06:35:11 am by NeroImperitus