Skip to main content

Topic: Will you be subscribing when the InDev becomes Pay to play? (Read 4745 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Will you be subscribing when the InDev becomes Pay to play?
Reply #90
Sadly I'm going to wait till the server moves.  turns out i get 700 ms ping (wtf!) to the current server and thats just too much. Makes me really sad though, I like where DND is going so far... I just hope the real server will be playable by those of use on the more westerly parts of NA

Reply #91
Sadly I'm going to wait till the server moves.  turns out i get 700 ms ping (wtf!) to the current server and thats just too much. Makes me really sad though, I like where DND is going so far... I just hope the real server will be playable by those of use on the more westerly parts of NA
my west coast clannies get 200, there most likely something wrong with your isp provider or hardware.
Ingame names
New Dawn: Kenshiro Ryu
Dragon Empire SG
Help defend the Humanlands! Join us!
Are you the Dragon Hero of Legends?

• gosti
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #92
700ms?  Wtf, where are you from? Moon?

Reply #93
Being nazi is crime against humanity. I dont know where you live or what your parents done with you but healthy people refuses nazis. If i have to be a sick tard to play this game then "no thank you". And otherwise in that case you wont have the playerbase that can maintain a game.

So be hard, be nazi and lose yoiur game. df1 alredy done this so just follow the steps. Make a sociopath playerbase.

were you molested by a neo-nazi stepfather or something?

No mate. I just know what happened. looks like you skipped history lessons or just not skilled in using your brain. Someone told me "grow up". So when you are an adult that means you take responsibility for your acts and for your society. Thats why everyone who "grow up" should stand against nazi shits or anything that harmful to others.
If this game will resist this antisocial way of behaviour then i cant send a single coin to them.

"among guilty assiciator who is silent" (bad english translation by me but i hope its understandable)
  • Last Edit: July 03, 2016, 11:11:36 am by Ice Scream

• Maddi
  • [*][*]
Reply #94
Being nazi is crime against humanity. I dont know where you live or what your parents done with you but healthy people refuses nazis. If i have to be a sick tard to play this game then "no thank you". And otherwise in that case you wont have the playerbase that can maintain a game.

So be hard, be nazi and lose yoiur game. df1 alredy done this so just follow the steps. Make a sociopath playerbase.

were you molested by a neo-nazi stepfather or something?

No mate. I just know what happened. looks like you skipped history lessons or just not skilled in using your brain. Someone told me "grow up". So when you are an adult that means you take responsibility for your acts and for your society. Thats why everyone who "grow up" should stand against nazi shits or anything that harmful to others.
If this game will resist this antisocial way of behaviour then i cant send a single coin to them.

"among guilty assiciator who is silent" (bad english translation by me but i hope its understandable)

Jesus...I think everyone know that, but people who are soo extremly sensitivy in that topic are usually anti-fascists...who are even worse these days.

Reply #95
How about discussing the topic rather than ranting about triggered SJW?

Nefastus Reborn
Sutsafen Reborn

Reply #96
No I won't be.  I'm already feeling the same way I did when I left DF back in 2011. It risks becoming a chore for me personally to keep up with the things to get to the root of the pvp conquest game.  Travel, harvest, kill X quests, PVP, more travel with no bindstone recall and time investment losses from PK griefer packs, rinse and repeat.

Sooner or later the travelling, harvesting , time investment losses becomes a chore to get to the root of the game, which is PVP.  Too many opportunities for ones time investment to be undone. Returning and having a play reminded of this, and reminded me I really don't' have  the time any more, or patience to waste on such repetitive actions to get to the meat of the game.

What's different for me since I last played DF back in 2011  (beside raising a family) is I'm a hardcore Planetside 2 player, I can jump in for 20 mins,30 mins or and hour and have some very exciting full on mass MMO PVP, no fat to trim off to get to get to action.

Quest grinding to progress mediation points doesn't appeal to me either, even if there will be an offline gain system for it. I can also see quest spots being turned into grief camps, even more so if you happen to start six months after live launch, or progress slower, a hinder to time investment that just wouldn't fit in to my life any more.  Life is too short to look at a screen for as long as this game will demand.  No bindstone was the final nail for me, as I just don't' have the time to run about like that. I wish all you cool down to earth younger players that have the time & patience good luck in your future Darkfall adventures. 

Reply #97
Yes i will!

• Khemical
  • [*]
Reply #98
No I won't be.  I'm already feeling the same way I did when I left DF back in 2011. It risks becoming a chore for me personally to keep up with the things to get to the root of the pvp conquest game.  Travel, harvest, kill X quests, PVP, more travel with no bindstone recall and time investment losses from PK griefer packs, rinse and repeat.

Sooner or later the travelling, harvesting , time investment losses becomes a chore to get to the root of the game, which is PVP.  Too many opportunities for ones time investment to be undone. Returning and having a play reminded of this, and reminded me I really don't' have  the time any more, or patience to waste on such repetitive actions to get to the meat of the game.

What's different for me since I last played DF back in 2011  (beside raising a family) is I'm a hardcore Planetside 2 player, I can jump in for 20 mins,30 mins or and hour and have some very exciting full on mass MMO PVP, no fat to trim off to get to get to action.

Quest grinding to progress mediation points doesn't appeal to me either, even if there will be an offline gain system for it. I can also see quest spots being turned into grief camps, even more so if you happen to start six months after live launch, or progress slower, a hinder to time investment that just wouldn't fit in to my life any more.  Life is too short to look at a screen for as long as this game will demand.  No bindstone was the final nail for me, as I just don't' have the time to run about like that. I wish all you cool down to earth younger players that have the time & patience good luck in your future Darkfall adventures. 

A feeling many of us share.  While I definitely will be subbing, I no longer have the time I once had to invest in this game. 

I've got a house payment, a wife and a career to manage.  The new med points should help me stay current with most people, but I can't go hardcore, no-life anymore haha.

Reply #99
Absolutely will sub. Iv'e already spent more time playing this game than any others.

Can't wait to see them release more content and changes.

Reply #100
Looking quite likely that i'll sub. The community interaction and changes so far are really good. Just depends on if ub3r can implement more real game changes in a time fashion that'll depened when and how long I sub for.

Reply #101
10 bucks, yup I will sub!

Reply #102

A feeling many of us share.  While I definitely will be subbing, I no longer have the time I once had to invest in this game. 

I've got a house payment, a wife and a career to manage.  The new med points should help me stay current with most people, but I can't go hardcore, no-life anymore haha.

completely agree. Ive got a full-time job - and a family. Just because I spend 10$/month on a game (which is fucking nothing at least for my income) doesn't mean I have to n0-life it to have fun.

Its still less traveling and waiting for PvP than EVE ONLINE was for me.