Skip to main content

Topic: Anyone still playing? (Read 1271 times) previous topic - next topic

Anyone still playing?
Is anyone still playing?  I assume it could still have some appeal for those looking for "private server" mode...?

Re: Anyone still playing?
Reply #1
Occasional login to grab some VCPs with alts, so clan doesn't lose holdings, in case something good (for the game) actually does happen in the future and people start coming back

Still a member of SaltyBitches™ Club

Reply #2
Occasional login to grab some VCPs with alts, so clan doesn't lose holdings, in case something good (for the game) actually does happen in the future and people start coming back

^

+ pay house taxes. But I keep forgetting so its only a matter of time before they go bye bye. I doubt ND will be on my HD in February.

Reply #3
No, game is dead. Atlas is where its at

Reply #4
Is anyone still playing?  I assume it could still have some appeal for those looking for "private server" mode...?

More like single player mode.
IGN: "Eilis Traee"
However, you have to take into account why we are introducing local banking.
In New Dawn, its main purpose is to be a convenience feature.
"Things just got worse."

• memes
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #5

implying you have ever done anything else than sit at your seavillages with alts rofl

• Valar
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #6
Playing roa it's pretty active and fun. Ping isn't too bad from Europe either.

Reply #7

implying you have ever done anything else than sit at your seavillages with alts rofl

Says the naked guy who was hiding from me when I showed up at the farthest SEA VILLAGE in the game to take your 144%.

Reply #8
I only login to pay taxes, many times I had the urge, but after logging in I would get the sinking feeling and would log off within 5 mins. It's not that there is no activity, or that I find the game boring... Who would play an MMORPG which looks like it's about to be deleted? Who would play a conquest PvP game with no enemies? The one thing that kept me active was the fact there was SOME future to look to, it didn't matter if it was going to be rough or take a long time - I truly feel like a lot of the things I did were wasted, and many things I wanted to do (now) are going to be a waste.

So no matter how much I want to play, in the current state of affairs, I would rather play something else.

• memes
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #9

Says the naked guy who was hiding from me when I showed up at the farthest SEA VILLAGE in the game to take your 144%.

dont know who is who with everyone having 10 alts and trading accounts

Reply #10
I am waiting for the gods if Agon to breathe life back into the world and a legit ork nation rising to power.