Skip to main content

Topic: Shittiest indie game studio I've ever seen. (Read 1232 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Shittiest indie game studio I've ever seen.
Reply #15
Darkfall, the ONLY gaming community in which I was considered relatively moderate by comparison LOL

It's bizarre right? Actually large numbers of people with real mental instability or personality disorders. I've encountered more crazy oddballs in Darkfall than literally anywhere else.

Case and points.... @Ivar_theBoneless

Reply #16
@Kenman @SomeBK @Bartlebe @AbusiveLover @Battle Smurf

How pathetic is your life if you have to log in to troll a game forum of a game you don't play and have not played in some cases almost a full calander year? Let's break it down how long you guys have been here but not playing,

@Kenman ? No clue, not since launch?
@SomeBK April, 8 months- posts almost daily here. Wow
@Bartlebe at least April? Probably not since launch. At least 8+ months. Posts almost daily.
@AbusiveLover not since launch, almost a full year. Posts almost daily.
@battlesmurf not since launch, almost a full year. Posts almost daily.

But sure, everyone else is the problem. Ican't even name a game forum I visited, let alone log in too when I stopped playing.

/Can't wait to see you guys post how I'm wrong,  and in fact you have been playing while pretending you are not

Edit- don't forget to 'like' each others post like some homeless persons circle jerk
  • Last Edit: December 20, 2018, 08:19:10 pm by Ivar_theBoneless

Reply #17
@Ivar_theBoneless I feel you are kind of taking low level taunts on a too serious level, like it actually was something to respond to. That by itself makes it quite fun to fuck with you. You don't actually have to say anything stupid but since you almost always react, it becomes quite rewarding. It also looks like you "rage type" a lot, but that might just be my impression.

I take other shit seriously though so let's be neuroatypical together, its fun.

---

Sorry if I'm bursting bubbles here guys but I think you yourselves have actually mentioned this. Just a bit surprised that it hasn't caught.
Regards,
Kretyns()

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #18
Yeah guys I post here daily like Ivar yet I haven't been logged in game since April. The best part about it is Ivar already knows the last time I logged into game was on Sep. 27th when he was at a "bar" with "friends" with his face buried in the new dawn discord while one of the best NFL performances was happening on the tv screens right in front of him.

Stay ez Ivar and keep the posts rolling, shit is treasure for me
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #19
Yeah guys I post here daily like Ivar yet I haven't been logged in game since April. The best part about it is Ivar already knows the last time I logged into game was on Sep. 27th when he was at a "bar" with "friends" with his face buried in the new dawn discord while one of the best NFL performances was happening on the tv screens right in front of him.

Ivar has literally no clue who I am in game so how he knows when i last played is amazing.

Maybe i'm playing right now Ivar? Maybe iv been playing with you all this time?

Ok the second ones a stretch, I dont play with retards.
I only post when I'm bored at work, sue me.

Reply #20

The ONLY winning move was NOT to play

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #21
Not true. You guys missed out on indev which was far better than any other version
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

• Kenman
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #22
@Kenman @SomeBK @Bartlebe @AbusiveLover @Battle Smurf

How pathetic is your life if you have to log in to troll a game forum of a game you don't play and have not played in some cases almost a full calander year? Let's break it down how long you guys have been here but not playing,

@Kenman ? No clue, not since launch?
@SomeBK April, 8 months- posts almost daily here. Wow
@Bartlebe at least April? Probably not since launch. At least 8+ months. Posts almost daily.
@AbusiveLover not since launch, almost a full year. Posts almost daily.
@battlesmurf not since launch, almost a full year. Posts almost daily.

But sure, everyone else is the problem. Ican't even name a game forum I visited, let alone log in too when I stopped playing.

/Can't wait to see you guys post how I'm wrong,  and in fact you have been playing while pretending you are not

Edit- don't forget to 'like' each others post like some homeless persons circle jerk

Your argument is "you're still here? Why are you picking on me?"

Seek help.
twitch.tv/KenMan

• memes
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #23
It's bizarre right? Actually large numbers of people with real mental instability or personality disorders. I've encountered more crazy oddballs in Darkfall than literally anywhere else.

nah other games just dont allow you to fuck around as much and do things like call people niggers in global chat without getting banned in 5 seconds

Reply #24

nah other games just dont allow you to fuck around as much and do things like call people niggers in global chat without getting banned in 5 seconds

^

Even the P99 eq emulated server handles their shit. Ub3rgames are the first guys I've seen allow their forum-chat-discord go the 4chan route