Skip to main content

Topic: Incoming game shut down. (Read 6061 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Incoming game shut down.
Reply #90
I watched law and order once. Well.. I saw the commercial for it.  I did watch some The People's Court before. Can I weigh in on this?
85% /s

Reply #91
Though there is no direct evidence to counter the hypothesis (and yes thats all it is) the truth is there is no good reason for them to hide it if it were absolute, that doesnt make any sense and if anything they are the types that would say "there is x weeks left have fun while it lasts" and not just go into hiding until it all goes poof.

Reply #92
I watched law and order once. Well.. I saw the commercial for it.  I did watch some The People's Court before. Can I weigh in on this?

I would love for you to prove me wrong but that's a legit "winding up" order with an actual case number. Winding up only means one thing in reference to liquidation and that's a series of steps that finishes with the company no longer existing.

Though there is no direct evidence to counter the hypothesis (and yes thats all it is) the truth is there is no good reason for them to hide it if it were absolute, that doesnt make any sense and if anything they are the types that would say "there is x weeks left have fun while it lasts" and not just go into hiding until it all goes poof.

https://www.procedurecollective.fr/fr/liquidation-judiciaire/1434466/ub3rgames.aspx

That's an actual court-ordered "winding up" there's no gray area about that. Maybe he's attempting to gather financing so he could buy it out of liquidation and that's what they mean by fighting to keep it. I know a big company did that exact thing after being forced into liquidation i just can't for the life of me remember who did
  • Last Edit: November 08, 2018, 04:55:06 am by Ivar_theBoneless

Reply #93

I would love for you to prove me wrong but that's a legit "winding up" order with an actual case number. Winding up only means one thing in reference to liquidation and that's a series of steps that finishes with the company no longer existing.

https://www.procedurecollective.fr/fr/liquidation-judiciaire/1434466/ub3rgames.aspx

That's an actual court-ordered "winding up" there's no gray area about that. Maybe he's attempting to gather financing so he could buy it out of liquidation and that's what they mean by fighting to keep it. I know a big company did that exact thing after being forced into liquidation i just can't for the life of me remember who did

Yes that is the initiation that doesn't mean that is the only result, it is clear (as usual) you have no idea what you are talking about. You are looking at the opening of a case and assuming its close like there is only one possible outcome, but there is not. They can make deals with their creditors, or get financing since the docket is not closed, its only been opened.
  • Last Edit: November 08, 2018, 05:16:54 am by Mycke

Reply #94

Yes that is the initiation that doesn't mean that is the only result, it is clear (as usual) you have no idea what you are talking about. You are looking at the opening of a case and assuming its close like there is only one possible outcome, but there is not. They can make deals with their creditors, or get financing since the docket is not closed, its only been opened.

That doesn't mean it's the only result?.... are you fucking retarded?

On 14-09-2018, a simplified judicial winding up judgment of Ub3Rgames in Kremlin-Bicêtre ( Val-de-Marne ) was pronounced. The RCS number for this case is 814368437. No report is (yet) available.

"Was pronounced"  that's the court ruling. They issued a Judicial winding up. Which is a clear set of legal instructions that you follow till the last step is the deletion of the company. It's the final phase when liquidating a company through the courts, there is no and then maybe this could happen.

I mean I guess it's cool that even with it being clear-cut you're still a fucking idiot how you're able to function at your job with what little reading comprehension you have is amazing

• Last Edit: November 08, 2018, 06:18:52 am by Ivar_theBoneless

Reply #95
Either they will fix it and the game will continue, or they will not fix it and the game will end. Speculation is a waste of time, they will tell us when they know. In the meantime, if you are having fun with the game play it.

Reply #96
Mycke, you should back the fuck off.  Ivar is a lawyer, not some chump who did a 10 minute Google search.

Reply #97
Mycke, you should back the fuck off.  Ivar is a lawyer, not some chump who did a 10 minute Google search.

?? Whut ??

Dude I'm not a lawyer but I can read. And if you remember I was telling the crazies to calm the fuck down and stop talking stupid.

But...... then I actually Googled the Uber games liquidation report, and then I looked up the single term in the two sentence phrase. We're not deciphering scrolls from 560 bc.

@Tolbin it would be nice to know so we can play with our banks accordingly.

I fucking love how there's a two-sentence report from the liquidation court hearing after they spoke to us that clearly states what happened and yet we're still attacking other people for it. Niiice

Edit - and I'm out. You guys have fun trying to make that say something different
  • Last Edit: November 08, 2018, 08:16:05 am by Ivar_theBoneless

Reply #98
Sarcasm missed irony ensued....

Reply #99
If you enjoy the game just fucking play it.

If it shuts down, it shuts down, however until the devs tell us one way or another we don't know exactly what is going to happen with it.

May as well play it while its still around, if you still enjoying the game.

• gosti
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #100
Someone please tl:dr why this shit thread got extra 4  pages out of a sudden.

Reply #101
omg  is see  3 new pages and then theres just BS discussion about nothing

Reply #102

tldr:   Ivar re-read the litigation documentation, and interprets with 100% certainty that there is only one possible outcome.  Further, anyone who believes there is any grey area is fucking retarded and a fucking idiot.

Ivar, did I get all the salient details?

• MKH
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #103

tldr:  Ivar re-read the litigation documentation, and interprets with 100% certainty that there is only one possible outcome.  Further, anyone who believes there is any grey area is fucking retarded and a fucking idiot.

Ivar, did I get all the salient details?

Very well summarized 😁👌
Viil Taja

Reply #104
I mentioned the rumors to Marc last night during a gm help. He said people aren't understanding LLC
85% /s