Whats your favorite chicken?

• white chicken
    5 (33.3%)
  • orange chicken
    10 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Topic: WHATS YOUR FAVORITE CHICKEN (Read 505 times) previous topic - next topic

WHATS YOUR FAVORITE CHICKEN
So, i checked the ingame statistics a bit and noticed that there are TWO types of chickens. The white and orange ones are actually different species!!

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Citizens of AGON!! Tell me, which one is your favorite chicken?

• Raap
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Re: WHATS YOUR FAVORITE CHICKEN
Reply #1
All I know is I killed less than 2000 mobs and my top 10 list is missing city wildlife.

Proud member of TD.

Reply #2
All I know is I killed less than 2000 mobs and my top 10 list is missing city wildlife.

Your gaming sessions must be boring as fuck.

Reply #3
after tonight, Garbage Men ( ;) )

• Raap
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #4

I consider Darkfall PvE to be the most boring thing I've ever endured in the past decade of MMORPG gaming.

I pretty much log in to PvP, or farm something very specific if I absolutely have to.
Proud member of TD.

• Kenman
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #5

I consider Darkfall PvE to be the most boring thing I've ever endured in the past decade of MMORPG gaming.

I pretty much log in to PvP, or farm something very specific if I absolutely have to.
I agree
twitch.tv/KenMan

Reply #6
shoot, step behind a tree, reload/cast, step out from behind tree, shoot, step behind a tree, reload/cast, step out from behind a tree,
shoot, step behind a tree, reload/cast, step out from behind tree, shoot, step behind a tree, reload/cast, step out from behind a tree,
shoot, step behind a tree, reload/cast, step out from behind tree, shoot, step behind a tree, reload/cast, step out from behind a tree
shoot, step behind a tree, reload/cast, step out from behind tree, shoot, step behind a tree, reload/cast, step out from behind a tree

Thats rewarding and fulfilling gameplay that could never get repetitive and tedious.
My dreams are all dead and buried
Sometimes I wish the sun would just explode
When God comes and calls me to his kingdom
I'll take all ya sons of bitches when I go!
Let her blow!

Reply #7

Thats rewarding and fulfilling gameplay that could never get repetitive and tedious.
As opposed to what exactly? 123 back peddle back peddle back peddle 123, back peddle back peddle back peddle 1234? The only thing complex with other pve games are bosses everything else is just spamming 1-4 while constantly smashing  the "S" key then eating food and drink and resting. Mind you I think the pve is very lacking too, but having to aim makes the pve better than most other game's normal mobs.

• Raap
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #8
Even UW PvE was more bearable as at least as archer/melee you had some fucking abilities to cast and mages had a proper rotation of spells and not just bolt bolt bolt bolt bolt bolt.

I actually had over a million character prowess near the end of UW (largely from PvE feats). Fuck, even the loot was more exciting than in ND... THINK ABOUT THAT FOR A MINUTE - THE LOOT IN ND IS THE WORST OF ANY DARKFALL GAME! Now that's a true fucking feat, for the developers.
Proud member of TD.

• gosti
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #9
So, i checked the ingame statistics a bit and noticed that there are TWO types of chickens. The white and orange ones are actually different species!!

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Citizens of AGON!! Tell me, which one is your favorite chicken?

652 rats? Yeah keep dueling noob! :D

Reply #10
I have to admit, PVE in DND is more about bolt bolt bolt bolt than DFO used to be.  Even Fireball, I medded up, because Firebolt is so much higher DPS on MOBs, but also because it trains to sub skills faster.  And with higher subskills comes better Haste, Rapid Shot, etc.
  • Last Edit: October 04, 2018, 07:19:15 am by Rimamok

Reply #11
best post