Skip to main content

Topic: mage nerf next patch or should i stay offline? (Read 1212 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: mage nerf next patch or should i stay offline?
Reply #15
Reason why it's more fun is cause the possibility to go deep into enemy and still pull out with movement spells. Like what Don Kamillo did. Now if I could use that efficiently movement with leather set I would agree both styles are as fun but currently if you want to solo fool around mage style is the only way to go.
Not true.
You can move efficiently with leather set, just like Kamilo did in the video as a mage. Even with full physical build. Figure it out. It's not rocket science.

• gosti
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #16
Reason why it's more fun is cause the possibility to go deep into enemy and still pull out with movement spells. Like what Don Kamillo did. Now if I could use that efficiently movement with leather set I would agree both styles are as fun but currently if you want to solo fool around mage style is the only way to go.
Not true.
You can move efficiently with leather set, just like Kamilo did in the video as a mage. Even with full physical build. Figure it out. It's not rocket science.

What, slow staves? Yes begones are stronger but casting time will get you killed.

Reply #17
Not true.

What, slow staves? Yes begones are stronger but casting time will get you killed.
No, as i said before, if you want full mobility as physical build you need to sacrifice protections/dps a little bit. It's enough to wear leather set with feather and 3 bone parts to be at 0 magic encu and be able to use all mobility immediately (without the need of unburden) even with fast staff.
  • Last Edit: September 18, 2018, 12:04:31 pm by wildNothing

• gosti
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #18
Not true.

No, as i said before, if you want full mobility as physical build you need to sacrifice protections/dps a little bit. It's enough to wear leather set with feather and 3 bone parts to be at 0 magic encu and be able to use all mobility immediately (without the need of unburden) even with fast staff.

Well that was my second guess. Begones  wont be as strong as with full magic set but i guess could be enough.

Reply #19
Yeah, but that's already the domain of hybrids. Not full fighters.

Still a member of SaltyBitches™ Club

Reply #20
Not true.

remember kids you can be a full physical build with mobility by not actually being a full physical build. derrrrrpp
I only post when I'm bored at work, sue me.

Reply #21
remember kids you can be a full physical build with mobility by not actually being a full physical build. derrrrrpp
Build = titles. So my example is full physical build with full mobility.

Yeah, but that's already the domain of hybrids. Not full fighters.
hybrids NEED to gear like this, full physical builds CAN - when they want full mobility (when solo for example).
  • Last Edit: September 18, 2018, 01:14:46 pm by wildNothing

Reply #22
you are the only player of whom I think he should stay offline. Not only it would be better for the game (IMO you should have been banned long time ago for the very abusive language in public chat), it would also be better for you - try some RL meditation, change diet, exercise, get healthy.

• memes
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #23
Not true.

meanwhile mages dont need to sacrifice anything LOOL

"IF YOU WANT MOBILITY JUST PLAY WITH MAGE GEAR"

mage logic

you are the only player of whom I think he should stay offline. Not only it would be better for the game (IMO you should have been banned long time ago for the very abusive language in public chat), it would also be better for you - try some RL meditation, change diet, exercise, get healthy.

dont leave your holding if you cant handle public chat zerg boy

• MKH
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #24
Not true.

But against mages you really cant afford to loose any dps - it's already a struggle to try and fight good mages but if you loose your speed and damage there is little chance of victory against them. Mage doesnt have to give up any of his damage for his mobility. But any how im switching to mage for this reason anyways but if this ever gets changed ill probably go back physical style. I also love being melee guy in siege but I do also enjoy solo roaming and as a mage you can be so much for efficient with it.

Have to test thou how much dps one looses and speed if switching those bone parts before switching to mage.
Viil Taja

Reply #25
Yes, as full archer build i cant really allow myself to cast unburden and then begone myself, i just die. My protections are weak and i have no mobility. The cantrips magic school should have same casting speed for all types of characters, increase cast of unburden because no mage going to use it anyway or create new mobility skills.  UW did it better :C
  • Last Edit: September 19, 2018, 02:22:29 am by Monolitas

Reply #26
Yes, as full archer build i cant really allow myself to cast unburden and then begone myself, i just die. My protections are weak and i have no mobility. The cantrips magic school should have same casting speed for all types of characters, increase cast of unburden because no mage going to use it anyway or create new mobility skills.  UW did it better :C

With encumb enchant you shouldnt need to unburden unless you have metal and then you have protections.

Reply #27

With encumb enchant you shouldnt need to unburden unless you have metal and then you have protections.

Let's not fan the flames with hypothetical shit you have to have a Q 4.3 or higher to get that and it might be 4.6 for full leather.

Like wyv posted above you basically have to go hybrid gear because your magic and encumbrance has to be zero for most movement spells to be effective.

Along with most melee-archer guys are going to probably be low INT/no arch mage their extra mag+ bonus is going to be zilch so any movement skills are going to be cast below 50% power doesn't help.

/Now shrapnel Works amazing no matter what my magic encumbrances but unless you can find a scroll for it it's buried at level 90 in raw

Reply #28

Let's not fan the flames with hypothetical shit you have to have a Q 4.3 or higher to get that and it might be 4.6 for full leather.

Like wyv posted above you basically have to go hybrid gear because your magic and encumbrance has to be zero for most movement spells to be effective.

Along with most melee-archer guys are going to probably be low INT/no arch mage their extra mag+ bonus is going to be zilch so any movement skills are going to be cast below 50% power doesn't help.

/Now shrapnel Works amazing no matter what my magic encumbrances but unless you can find a scroll for it it's buried at level 90 in raw

im sorry but i play a hybrid and can get in the <3 and still be fine with a good staff but do have to admit the margin is slim by 5+ you are screwed
  • Last Edit: September 23, 2018, 03:52:23 am by Mycke