WTB

Everything if you accept gold.

If you want to trade for stuff i am selling:
q4-q5 materials
All mastery leather/cloth
Theyril
Fun items (Warhulks, ships etc)

PM Me on forums if interested
Can also farm stuff you need for the right price, just pm me an offer!
  • Last Edit: August 29, 2017, 09:25:23 am by KrajRoz123asd123qweqaz

Re: WTS/WTB
Reply #1
Would be good to know the rate you count in the stuff you sell and buy.

Like how many leenspar ingots would you need to sell me a full set of snow hide?
"Eilis Traee" - Uprising. Clan Crafter and Public Relations.
However, you have to take into account why we are introducing local banking.
In New Dawn, its main purpose is to be a convenience feature.
"Things just got worse."

Reply #2

Like how many leenspar ingots would you need to sell me a full set of snow hide?
That would have to be discussed in private, I change my prices a lot depending on who I trade with. And right now a snow hide sets price is a bit wierd. Thick leather going for 800-1000g and snow hide up to 3000. 1 set would be like 170k gold? (I don't sell for gold, but to calculate ratios between items, gold is the easiest common denominator)
since the prices are so wierd i take offers in PMs and if you offer enough of what I need I can go lower then official value!

• Guy
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #3

That would have to be discussed in private, I change my prices a lot depending on who I trade with. And right now a snow hide sets price is a bit wierd. Thick leather going for 800-1000g and snow hide up to 3000. 1 set would be like 170k gold? (I don't sell for gold, but to calculate ratios between items, gold is the easiest common denominator)
since the prices are so wierd i take offers in PMs and if you offer enough of what I need I can go lower then official value!

What the hell is up with your name? Did your forum account get hacked?

Reply #4

What the hell is up with your name? Did your forum account get hacked?
Asked admins to change it, happy now?

Reply #5

I tried to trade him 20 vel ingots for 200 q4 bile (300g ea) and he wanted 30 ingots (450 ea) so I really think he needs to give approx. values of what he wants so he doesn't waste peoples time.
Mycke Soulslayer - Supreme General: Rastalfarian - An all Alfar clan of all play styles in all time zones, welcoming new and vet players alike.

Reply #6
Approx prices for what i buy is set!

Reply #7
Bump :D