Skip to main content

Topic: WTS/WTB (Read 350 times) previous topic - next topic

WTS/WTB
WTS
60x R60 GS
10x R60 GA
15x R60 Dagger
60~x R60 GC
All weapons crafted with 80+ TF (120+ dura)

200kg crafted FP (biggest part legs/vambraces)

Q3
500 stormrune
1500 bone

Q4
200 eye
200 bile

Q5
100 cinder
300 sparkstone
50 claw

If you want to pay me with gold, up the price on your offer a lot! Otherwise I take offer in:

WTB

Q4
Horn
Bone

Q5
All that I don't sell

Very interested in Wood/timber right now!

Selentine (1,5/3k)
Wood/Timer (40/16)
Thick leather (0,6k)
Food
Shadow veil (1k)
Other random materials, feel free to offer what you think is appropriate.

Will be online (Ingame: Kraj Roz) Thursday-Sunday every week, otherwise on forums every day!
Can also farm stuff you need for the right price, just pm me an offer!
  • Last Edit: May 04, 2017, 07:45:16 am by KrajRoz123asd123qweqaz

Re: WTS/WTB
Reply #1
Would be good to know the rate you count in the stuff you sell and buy.

Like how many leenspar ingots would you need to sell me a full set of snow hide?
"Eilis Traee" - Uprising. Clan Crafter and Public Relations.
However, you have to take into account why we are introducing local banking.
In New Dawn, its main purpose is to be a convenience feature.
"Things just got worse."

Reply #2

Like how many leenspar ingots would you need to sell me a full set of snow hide?
That would have to be discussed in private, I change my prices a lot depending on who I trade with. And right now a snow hide sets price is a bit wierd. Thick leather going for 800-1000g and snow hide up to 3000. 1 set would be like 170k gold? (I don't sell for gold, but to calculate ratios between items, gold is the easiest common denominator)
since the prices are so wierd i take offers in PMs and if you offer enough of what I need I can go lower then official value!

• Guy
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #3

That would have to be discussed in private, I change my prices a lot depending on who I trade with. And right now a snow hide sets price is a bit wierd. Thick leather going for 800-1000g and snow hide up to 3000. 1 set would be like 170k gold? (I don't sell for gold, but to calculate ratios between items, gold is the easiest common denominator)
since the prices are so wierd i take offers in PMs and if you offer enough of what I need I can go lower then official value!

What the hell is up with your name? Did your forum account get hacked?

Reply #4

What the hell is up with your name? Did your forum account get hacked?
Asked admins to change it, happy now?

Reply #5

I tried to trade him 20 vel ingots for 200 q4 bile (300g ea) and he wanted 30 ingots (450 ea) so I really think he needs to give approx. values of what he wants so he doesn't waste peoples time.
Mycke Soulslayer - Supreme General: Rastalfarian - An all Alfar clan of all play styles in all time zones, welcoming new and vet players alike.

Reply #6
Approx prices for what i buy is set!