Skip to main content

Topic: #1 priority for patch after magic\weapon fix (Read 468 times) previous topic - next topic

#1 priority for patch after magic\weapon fix
Make Clan City\Ally City priority to spawn from bigger distance. Die 2.1 km from city and spawn in Chaos city and than run for own city is so FUN fucking FUN.....

• Kenman
  • [*][*][*][*]
Re: #1 priority for patch after magic\weapon fix
Reply #1
Just make holdings extend the distance. Die in dwarf lands but own aradoth, mar shral and bloodscar? Now you can spawn in mar shral because you have holdings connected.

Jist an idea.
twitch.tv/KenMan

• mrW
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #2
Walking is good for you

"Our title system is an expansion of the titles in the same spirit than the destroyer title. These will NOT be classes and will be completely optional."

Reply #3
More tedium please

Reply #4
Just make holdings extend the distance. Die in dwarf lands but own aradoth, mar shral and bloodscar? Now you can spawn in mar shral because you have holdings connected.

Jist an idea.

That's not a terrible idea, kind of like linked bases in Planetside. I'd tie in NPC cities for blues as well.

Reply #5
you dont get the vision

CONSEQUENCES TO YOUR ACTIONS!!! HOW DARE YOU WANT TO PLAY THE GAME?!!
ADD ME ON SNAPCHAT: PETIT_CHAT69

Can we fix the mental illness signatures?

Reply #6

Jist an idea.

Oh so you mean you want portal chambers back?

• Niburu
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #7
If you die so much maybe bank a mount in tolenque
Darkfall is the best experience on PC with my pants not unzipped.

Reply #8
no you should have to walk for 1hr before doing anything, so you can think about how much fun you have playing other games.
I dueled him once and was in control first half of the fight and then food buff wore out and not noticing lost, so he did win but hes by no means any better a player than I.

Reply #9
walk of shame rework/ spawn something

+10 with this post

fix this

• gosti
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #10
If you die so much maybe bank a mount in tolenque

And that changes what exactly?

Reply #11
Yeah +1 need something to come back in a desired holdings when your trip goes wrong. (even if I play only near my city to avoid the walk of shame, I understand the frustration to those who don't)
Like use 2 portal chamber shards (don't remember the name) to bind yourself to the desired bindstone(only your holdings or blue NPC bindstone...yeah being red is a bitch :p) and it become a respawn choice when you die. Use it only 1 time each 24hours. It does not impact that much the localized game?

And for me the VPC still need a change...Give a value to the nearest holdings by linking their timer?