Skip to main content

Topic: How to save DND from humanity (Read 438 times) previous topic - next topic

How to save DND from humanity
Close the damn forum

Re: How to save DND from humanity
Reply #1
Close the damn forum
Best suggestion I've seen in a while! They won't moderate it, so close the fucker down!

Reply #2
Agree. The forum is a radioactive toxic waste dump. A playground for all sorts of mutants and freaks. @Ub3rgames seems to greatly underestimate the impact it has. It does nothing good for the game.

Reply #3
Agree. The forum is a radioactive toxic waste dump. A playground for all sorts of mutants and freaks. @Ub3rgames seems to greatly underestimate the impact it has. It does nothing good for the game.

Ub3rgames got spoiled with a free crowd that came from reboot hype. They have no idea how hard it will be to get new players.  Yet they are allowing these forums to bleed them. With so little info out there these forums are weighted heavily in the eyes of potential new players. At the end we suffer. This inaction is a terrible way of treating those of us who genuinely supported them. All of us been pretty critical so I don't buy this trolling in the name of constructive criticism.

Reply #4
I love this fantasy that the forums are the reason the game is shit. The game is the reason the forums are shit. Fix the game and the forums won't be shit.

Apes.

Reply #5
Definitely need to start moderate the forum (they even made a poll for that and then didn't moderate them anyway), it is becoming worst everyday with the troll spamming more and more each day (that RoA must not be that fun/thriving it seems).

All that these forums are obtaining right now is just scaring any potential new player away because of those few trolls

Reply #6
I love this fantasy that the forums are the reason the game is shit. The game is the reason the forums are shit. Fix the game and the forums won't be shit.

Apes.
Dota 2 and Overwatch are great games, still they have one of the worst and most toxic communities. Why? Because monkeys like you sit on their trees and love to throw with their own poop can't control themselves.

TL;DR: The forums are shit, because people like you are shit.

Reply #7

Apes.
Dota 2 and Overwatch are great games, still they have one of the worst and most toxic communities. Why? Because monkeys like you sit on their trees and love to throw with their own poop can't control themselves.

So you accept that shitty forums have no impact on if a game is good or bad and the game is good or bad independent of how shitty and tocix the forums are.

Essentially you agree with him that it is indeed a myth that the game is shit because the forums are shit.

GG.
I only post when I'm bored at work, sue me.

• XiaN
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #8

Apes.

quote for mfking truth

Reply #9

Apes.

So you accept that shitty forums have no impact on if a game is good or bad and the game is good or bad independent of how shitty and tocix the forums are.

Essentially you agree with him that it is indeed a myth that the game is shit because the forums are shit.

GG.
Brand recognition like Blizzard and DOTA is at a different level. Forum does matter when it is a new independent studio.

Reply #10
No, he says the forum is shit, because the game is shit. But the forum is shit because of stupid people and a developer who doesn't care to keep it tidy. @Ub3rgames
  • Last Edit: May 03, 2018, 03:02:35 pm by HarvestR

Reply #11
games dead because ub3r bored their player base to death.
I dueled him once and was in control first half of the fight and then food buff wore out and not noticing lost, so he did win but hes by no means any better a player than I.

Reply #12

Apes.

GG.
Brand recognition like Blizzard and DOTA is at a different level. Forum does matter when it is a new independent studio.

But a good forum doesnt predicate a good game. Just like a bad one doesnt predicate a bad game.

A game is shit or good regardless.
I only post when I'm bored at work, sue me.

Reply #13
ROA has stricter forums, but they are in the same standing as ND and they advertise.

Please use your brain before writing these posts.

• MKH
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #14
games dead because ub3r bored their player base to death.

I don't get why you stay here and complain for DF versio that already exist. There is ROA with all the things you seem to want. Fast travel, little grind, almost like vanilla DF combat etc. Why stay here writing stuff you write when  there is already game you want?

Player base has many that supports the vision DND is going for but it still lagging alot of features that needs to be there before one can really see how it plays out. Clearly I'd like game to have all road map things in it already but that is not the case so I play while waiting and do things that I find fun atm.

But I definitely wouldn't want them to change this to fast travel DF or same direction that ROA is going before  we see how things play out with all the tools that are planned to be there to support local banking gets implemented to the game.
  • Last Edit: May 03, 2018, 03:55:00 pm by MKH
Viil Taja