Skip to main content

Topic: Can't solo PvP, too many large groups!!1!, OMG games dead! @Gamesbroke (Read 686 times) previous topic - next topic

Can't solo PvP, too many large groups!!1!, OMG games dead! @Gamesbroke
Leaving Aradoth to do a key turn in since I'm desperate for meditation points then planned to PvP till I die doing a circle run along the coast kinda ending at issar ruins.

1st dungeon- ran into guys riding away

2nd dungeon- ran into Roxie pre key turn in (hi!)

3rd dungeon- 2+ getting med quest as I zoned in (promptly hit the elevator button to go back up)

1st hamlet oddjob gathering geared (blue 😣)

1st VCP (E Shadow on niff) linked up with Deja Vu from Epoch getting ran out of there by 4 as 2 more code ran in. Had a few hiding looked like 6+ (5'ish archers and a mage buffing them) was a no bueno. (Sorry Deja Vu I don't have the movement spells to get away from that many guys 😑)

Ending around 11pm EST and I saw 2 guys with newbie halo's yesterday

Ya game is dead as fuck clearly lol.

Edit - logging in later to finish my run, I'm suuure I won't run into anyone [eyeroll]
  • Last Edit: April 29, 2018, 06:14:04 am by Ivar_theBoneless

• Otoan
  • [*][*][*]
Re: Can't solo PvP, too many large groups!!1!, OMG games dead! @Gamesbroke
Reply #1
I always find it funny when people make these posts.

'Guys! I saw 10-ish people on a weekend day during prime time! This was the first time in weeks so I must make a post about it to prove game isn't dead.'
Next time you post @Otoan try and actually know what your talking about or at least try and pretend

Reply #2

'Guys! I saw 10-ish people on a weekend day during prime time! This was the first time in weeks so I must make a post about it to prove game isn't dead.'

I agree they are stupid as fuck.

But Ub3games refuses to moderate the forums and the same 3 idiots continue to post shit like the game is a Barren Wasteland. Anybody New IS going to think that by reading these forums. Like how you don't bitch about the toxic ones tho

People need to stop bitching and just play the game

• Otoan
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #3
Seeing 10 people on a weekend is equivalent to a barren wasteland. I see more than that in a PUBG game and that's not considered a MMO. So you hurt your game just as much as they do.
Next time you post @Otoan try and actually know what your talking about or at least try and pretend

Reply #4
Seeing 10 people on a weekend is equivalent to a barren wasteland. I see more than that in a PUBG game and that's not considered a MMO. So you hurt your game just as much as they do.

Not going to lie I think I actually forgot what it was like playing a "populated" persistent MMORPG...

If you have any suggestions LMK

I'm about ready to just give up and play WoW or BDO or even Bless

Reply #5
Leaving Aradoth to do a key turn in since I'm desperate for meditation points then planned to PvP till I die doing a circle run along the coast kinda ending at issar ruins.

1st dungeon- ran into guys riding away

2nd dungeon- ran into Roxie pre key turn in (hi!)

3rd dungeon- 2+ getting med quest as I zoned in (promptly hit the elevator button to go back up)

1st hamlet oddjob gathering geared (blue 😣)

1st VCP (E Shadow on niff) linked up with Deja Vu from Epoch getting ran out of there by 4 as 2 more code ran in. Had a few hiding looked like 6+ (5'ish archers and a mage buffing them) was a no bueno. (Sorry Deja Vu I don't have the movement spells to get away from that many guys 😑)

Ending around 11pm EST and I saw 2 guys with newbie halo's yesterday

Ya game is dead as fuck clearly lol.

Edit - logging in later to finish my run, I'm suuure I won't run into anyone [eyeroll]

You know what you don't see on a populated game's forum?

A post detailing someone's encounter with 10 total people throughout their entire Saturday play session. In a populated game this isn't news, so no one would find it necessary to post.

Get it yet?

• XiaN
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #6

anything to fuel the denial :D

Reply #7

Not going to lie I think I actually forgot what it was like playing a "populated" persistent MMORPG...

If you have any suggestions LMK

I'm about ready to just give up and play WoW or BDO or even Bless

Are you playing DND these days, Smurf?  There may not be armies running around daily, but there's always pvp in the right places.  Our clan is small and casual so we usually focus more on farming and rarely seek out pvp, yet we find it anyhow.  Personally I find small scale fights more enjoyable anyhow.

I really wonder why this isn't enough for people?  I mean, one thread says "games dead, can't find pvp" and the next thread says "I can't travel to Yssam because I'll lose my shit, not safe to bank in Tolenque" etc.  Seems like excuses to me.  /shrug

I used to be in a pure pvp clan in EvE.  Despite 100k+ players, we would roam for hours every night and only find 1-2 fights that lasted under 1 minute.  So I eventually quit. Yet here in Darkfall, I can find WAY more fights with vastly less effort, even with low pop.  So I don't understand people's hangup with "it NEEDS 10k+ pop or I'm not interested".  I'm having a blast; why are they not? 
  • Last Edit: April 29, 2018, 03:29:21 pm by Rimamok

Reply #8
We're seeing more folks where we live, and it was very quiet until the last week or so- the difference is very noticeable. NA is still quite quiet but we see others all the time during EU prime time. There is a definite change. For those who are not playing, hop on sometime especially during EU prime and see what is actually going on.

Reply #9
We're seeing more folks where we live, and it was very quiet until the last week or so- the difference is very noticeable. NA is still quite quiet but we see others all the time during EU prime time. There is a definite change. For those who are not playing, hop on sometime especially during EU prime and see what is actually going on.

Nahh, its dead isn't it. You just won't admit it because you are heavily invested into the game.

Reply #10

I just won't admit it because I'm heavy, trapped in my house.

Hey! corrected that for you. You are one of the last toxic trolls to still not take my 'how fat are you' poll since you spam the forums with toxic shit 24-7. I'm guessing by the way you have been avoiding my posts directed at you in every thread a pair of those XXXL bed sheet size sweats must be holding your fat in right now as we speak.

Reply #11
You missed first 2 months,there was many many noob players for solo hunting. Ive never had so many kills before. Oethrain hamlet with 5-10 noobs was active as fuck,dwarf dungeons was active,humanland was active.
Now only little groups of fanboys is playing.
You cant solo pvp not just because of large groups,but because of lack of fights too.Ride 40 min then die in 20 sec = you stay at same level.
You know why old players is good?Because everything was leveling slow,and online was high.They have done 10k fireball shots to players,they increased their skill because of it. Now you can only duel and its not same.When everyone run with r60 after a month from release,then your skill will not grow either.Old dfo players played with r20 FOR MONTHS,and fights was longer,they got better gains of hand skill.
  • Last Edit: April 29, 2018, 08:27:36 pm by 4ifirnul

Reply #12
You missed first 2 months,there was many many noob players for solo hunting. Ive never had so many kills before.
Now only little groups of fanboys is playing.

awwww. well hey I'm going to log in, so you stay here and keep the lights on. Maybe dream of what could have been with RoA

Reply #13
I need to agree with those people in here stating that seeing 10 people on a weekend day of the week is pretty pathetic.  Can you not understand why we would think an MMORPG is dead when you run into so few people during a time there should be peak activity no matter the time zone?

Reply #14
Because it's a huge world and those are just the ten people HE saw?  In a map this huge, you're only generally going to see people at the hotspots. And if I understand correctly, he wasn't at the hotspots.

Pop is FAR from what any of us want, but the Chicken Little spammers seriously need to get a hobby or get laid.