Skip to main content

Topic: The truth about Battle Smurf (Read 674 times) previous topic - next topic

• Hyld
  • [*][*][*][*]
Re: The truth about Battle Smurf
Reply #15
All this current age limit is, once again, a politically correct fiction.

Regards
HG

Good you posted NOTHING, reflects your knowledge on the subject...are you not gay? What do you even know about attraction between a male and a female?

Regards
HG
  • Last Edit: December 07, 2017, 05:08:02 pm by Hyld
Never overestimate the intelligence of your fellow human being

Reply #16
I barely come into this deep section of the forum , the exact moment i clicked on the thread i knew i would regret it.

Reply #17
I barely come into this deep section of the forum , the exact moment i clicked on the thread i knew i would regret it.
Magic of forumfall in general.

• Giant
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #18
LBS, it's a moral standpoint. You're just a sick perverted cunt, to even try to justifiable a scenario of having sex with an underage girl.

In Britain, the legal age is 16, but you would be put in a hole if you was say, in your mid 20's and trying to hit on 16 year old's. The law may say that's okay, but most people don't accept this on a moral level.

I've witnessed first hand a man who was 28, being beat to an inch of his life, for trying it on with 16 year old's. The fact you're talking about a girl younger than this, absolutely disgusted me. 

SG of Elitist Cuntz

Reply #19
LBS, it's a moral standpoint. You're just a sick perverted cunt, to even try to justifiable a scenario of having sex with an underage girl.

In Britain, the legal age is 16, but you would be put in a hole if you was say, in your mid 20's and trying to hit on 16 year old's. The law may say that's okay, but most people don't accept this on a moral level.

I've witnessed first hand a man who was 28, being beat to an inch of his life, for trying it on with 16 year old's. The fact you're talking about a girl younger than this, absolutely disgusted me. 

yep pretty much what giant says, a person like smurf wouldn't live long in my community

• Hyld
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #20
Age of consent:

Nigeria 11
Angola 12
Niger 13
Sahrawi Arab Democratic Republic 13
Burkina Faso Africa 13

Philippines 12
Japan 13

Portugal Italy Germany Austria Serbia Lichtenstein, Macedonia Montenegro Hungary Estonia San Marino Bulgaria Bosnia/Erzegovina Serbia: 14

"In some countries, there is no legal age of consent"

https://www.ageofconsent.net/world

In the 12th century, Gratian, the influential founder of canon law in medieval Europe, accepted age of puberty for marriage to be around twelve for girls and around 14 for boys but acknowledged consent to be meaningful if both children were older than seven years of age.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_consent

Apologies to anyone from Nigeria, Angola Niger etc. many rush and unpleasant words have been uttered implicitly against you, but I can assure you it is just the simple mindedness of some people here who are unable to reason, let alone debate without going on an ape rampage...you see, friends,  they "reason" a bit like this:

"I saw it on the TV"...or..."they told me at school here"...or..."the cool guys told me this" or (better)..."the law in the country where ME LIVES states this"....or (worse) "ME SAW someone being beaten for something of the sort" and think this is a worldwide accepted and scientifically based rule and a moral obligation to foul mouth anyone related to a vaguely similar pattern.

BattleSmurf, may I say, stay away from those chat channels, they are the paradise of nolifers and minus sapiens.

@Ub3rgames you should ban anyone that posts private conversations clearly without consent of all involved.

Regards
HG

• Last Edit: December 07, 2017, 10:13:18 pm by Hyld

Reply #21
I want this picture he's talking about, not to jack off to ofc. 

Reply #22
Okay Hyld but he had so many opportunities to drop the topic and they tried to stop him but nope he continues. He was actually so invested in this conversation that he couldn't let it go until he told everyone how he keeps a picture of a girlfriend he had when he was 13 and how he continues reliving some sexual fantasy through it.

First he says it like if you don't know how old a girl is, then he says if it was him now (then 23) he would do the 13 year old girlfriend as she was at 13. I mean at what point do you force yourself to think about sex with a 13 year old, that in itself is messed up. When I see 13 year olds I think about my future kids not about having sex with them. It's so dumb on so many levels.

at first I was like hmm this is really grey maybe he's just obsessed with some girl he dated when he was a kid so he's trying to relive that in some weird way and ends up trying to justify it with terrible arguments. But then I let it sink in for a day and no it's just fucked. Like he actually cared about this conversation, it wasn't like he was being trolled or trolling himself.

• Hyld
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #23
Okay Hyld but he had so many opportunities to drop the topic and they tried to stop him but nope he continues. He was actually so invested in this conversation that he couldn't let it go until he told everyone how he keeps a picture of a girlfriend he had when he was 13 and how he continues reliving some sexual fantasy through it.

First he says it like if you don't know how old a girl is, then he says if it was him now (then 23) he would do the 13 year old girlfriend as she was at 13. I mean at what point do you force yourself to think about sex with a 13 year old, that in itself is messed up. When I see 13 year olds I think about my future kids not about having sex with them. It's so dumb on so many levels.

at first I was like hmm this is really grey maybe he's just obsessed with some girl he dated when he was a kid so he's trying to relive that in some weird way and ends up trying to justify it with terrible arguments. But then I let it sink in for a day and no it's just fucked. Like he actually cared about this conversation, it wasn't like he was being trolled or trolling himself.

Greetings,

Perhaps, however I did not hear the entire conversation....because:

1) It is none of my business to listen to (not to mention to post) conversations to which I am not privy
2) I do not know the entire context or any previous comment etc.
3) I (and the time-wasters he talked to and especially the one that "turned him in") am/are no psychologist...and he could have been trolling or have drunk too much, for all I know.
4) Small minds discuss people,  average minds discuss events, great minds discuss ideas... and I add, minus sapiens rush to bash and insult people..not that I am a great mind, but let us all try to better ourselves.

Edit: So I am more interested in the real (and normal) nature of male/female consent/access....rather than what a particular time and space has decided to be "Morally right"...

And no, sorry, there are 13 year old who look and think as 20yo and there are 20y.o. who are babies

Regards
HG
  • Last Edit: December 07, 2017, 11:56:10 pm by Hyld

Reply #24

Everyone who knows me knows I have a habit of self deprecating / dark humour and was notorious for "counter trolling" and being contrarion to entertain my buddies during clan events/downtime

This was clearly staged by me. I knew it was being recorded and that Pat was in the channel pushing it along and LOLing along with everyone else. I literally told the guy to record it.

It was part of a much larger recording where I was pretending to be fucked up on coke and saying cringey/ creepy shit

Listen to the inflection in my voice and the abrupt push to talk cut offs (I was cracking myself up) i don't sound anything like that normally. You think people would follow a clan leader like that?

For the record there was no picture i got the premise from a you tube video of some Asian you tubers who were playing the "guess her age game" and there was a 14 year old everyone swore looked 18+

We didn't even HAVE cell phones when I was 13 to sext with...that was 2002
  • Last Edit: December 08, 2017, 12:38:30 am by Battle Smurf

Reply #25
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

edit: @Battle Smurf I mean, if you're serious that's just dumb as fuck and you could of ruined your life over that, one of my friends is under investigation for terrorism, after he said something troll to a psychiatrist that didn't understand the joke (due to depression, for which he was put on antidepressants) I should mention the guy in question is a 19 year old white boy from rural london
  • Last Edit: December 08, 2017, 12:39:45 am by VoQeles

Reply #26
For the record I'm fine with anyone posting any past or future recordings of me it's all about the luls and I don't think two way consent could or even should be required. Ventrilo rage/cringe videos from mmos make my day

This was meant to be entertaining and there WERE people who found it to be

The virtue signaling is hilarious BTW if I was the FBI you'd be the first ones on my list for protesting too much

Reply #27
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

edit: @Battle Smurf I mean, if you're serious that's just dumb as fuck and you could of ruined your life over that, one of my friends is under investigation for terrorism, after he said something troll to a psychiatrist that didn't understand the joke (due to depression, for which he was put on antidepressants) I should mention the guy in question is a 19 year old white boy from rural london

This was 2011 and 7 years ago plus I'm fucking American, the thought of getting in trouble IRL for a late night TeamSpeak comedy conversation was unthinkable

Even now it is TBH. You EU and Canadians have gone full retard lately, I know, jailing people for what they say on twitter or even in comedy clubs but I'm not worried in the slightest

The recording doesn't even sound anything like me I could just as easily denied it and everyone would have assumed Pat was just being his usual retarded self if this was actually a case of me "getting exposed or embarrassed"

• Last Edit: December 08, 2017, 01:16:45 am by Battle Smurf

Reply #28
I'm not even sure if you're lying or not so your just going in the grey area, that's not something to joke about

Reply #29
Age of consent:

Nigeria 11
Angola 12
Niger 13
Sahrawi Arab Democratic Republic 13
Burkina Faso Africa 13

Philippines 12
Japan 13

Portugal Italy Germany Austria Serbia Lichtenstein, Macedonia Montenegro Hungary Estonia San Marino Bulgaria Bosnia/Erzegovina Serbia: 14

"In some countries, there is no legal age of consent"

https://www.ageofconsent.net/world

In the 12th century, Gratian, the influential founder of canon law in medieval Europe, accepted age of puberty for marriage to be around twelve for girls and around 14 for boys but acknowledged consent to be meaningful if both children were older than seven years of age.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_consent

Apologies to anyone from Nigeria, Angola Niger etc. many rush and unpleasant words have been uttered implicitly against you, but I can assure you it is just the simple mindedness of some people here who are unable to reason, let alone debate without going on an ape rampage...you see, friends,  they "reason" a bit like this:

"I saw it on the TV"...or..."they told me at school here"...or..."the cool guys told me this" or (better)..."the law in the country where ME LIVES states this"....or (worse) "ME SAW someone being beaten for something of the sort" and think this is a worldwide accepted and scientifically based rule and a moral obligation to foul mouth anyone related to a vaguely similar pattern.

BattleSmurf, may I say, stay away from those chat channels, they are the paradise of nolifers and minus sapiens.

@Ub3rgames you should ban anyone that posts private conversations clearly without consent of all involved.

Regards
HG

Im immigrating to Africa