Skip to main content

Topic: Rise of Malice - Recruiting hardcore and casual players for launch! (Read 700 times) previous topic - next topic

• Roy Koh
  • [*]
Re: Rise of Malice - Recruiting hardcore and casual players for launch!
Reply #15
@TheUndertaker Will Vordus and Elendir be joining you guys ?
  Vordus is with us, not heard from Elendir for awhile.

Reply #16
Hahahahaha so basically the same group of noobs as before, you kids already on farm status, lambs to the slaughter muahahaha
dodgy bastard

Reply #17
My missus is fit actually I cant beleive she still has sex with me, but no im sorry living with your parents and being a virgin is not good for you, maybe you could try the family dog and a jar of peanut butter?

Please do not encourage him to try and breed...

• Roy Koh
  • [*]
Reply #18
Hahahahaha so basically the same group of noobs as before, you kids already on farm status, lambs to the slaughter muahahaha

Nice to see our no.1 fan stalking our post, the mighty bedroom gangstah (how ironic is that name)

• Roy Koh
  • [*]
Reply #19
My missus is fit actually I cant beleive she still has sex with me, but no im sorry living with your parents and being a virgin is not good for you, maybe you could try the family dog and a jar of peanut butter?

Please do not encourage him to try and breed...

I dont think we have to worry to much about that.

Reply #20
X factor is good, my favourite was Aiden Martin, danm that Lou Walsh for not putting him through!!!

cross dressing is fun you should try it.....

Glad to see after all this time your'e still a virgin pat, maybe we should add that to our recruitment policy, NO VIRGINS.

I am all for the banter but this was too cringe.

My missus is fit actually I cant beleive she still has sex with me

Quote of the year right here ^^

I just picture you with a unibrow and her with facial hair, both overweight and hairy. I honestly hand on heart feel a bit sick now after eating a mince pie and getting unwanted images.
  • Last Edit: December 07, 2017, 04:29:20 pm by Machinist

• Roy Koh
  • [*]
Reply #21
X factor is good, my favourite was Aiden Martin, danm that Lou Walsh for not putting him through!!!

Glad to see after all this time your'e still a virgin pat, maybe we should add that to our recruitment policy, NO VIRGINS.

I just picture you with a unibrow and her with facial hair, both overweight and hairy. I honestly hand on heart feel a bit sick now after eating a mince pie and getting unwanted images.

Another fan boy, thanks for your input.

Reply #22

No problems mate. Always out to help a bitter 40 year old 5,5 manlet who works in Tesco self check out and plays games 24/7.

• Roy Koh
  • [*]
Reply #23

No problems mate. Always out to help a bitter 40 year old 5,5 manlet who works in Tesco self check out and plays games 24/7.

I see what you did there, stalker mode trying to get my details, but no im sorry fan boy but you got 4/4 wrong, try again.

Reply #24

I see what you did there, stalker mode trying to get my details, but no im sorry fan boy but you got 4/4 wrong, try again.

My sources are impeccable as most of it comes from your ex clan/clan mates. Nothing wrong with scanning beans for old ladies in the Tesco self service bro.

• Roy Koh
  • [*]
Reply #25

My sources are impeccable as most of it comes from your ex clan/clan mates. Nothing wrong with scanning beans for old ladies in the Tesco self service bro.

Im just so happy to know my ex clan mates have trolled you, bless ya xxx

Reply #26

Im just so happy to know my ex clan mates have trolled you, bless ya xxx

You trolled yourself at life xxx

• Roy Koh
  • [*]
Reply #27
Its been like 7/8 years since we kicked you from clan, sad to see youre still so butthurt  ;D

• OmegaLibra
  • [*][*]
Reply #28
clan recruitment
{MMA} Mahirim Militia & Armada
I'm stealing your viewers, and wolfs, to fill the hunting pack.
RISE OF AGON IS GARBAGE
LETS HOPE NEW DAWN TAKES OUT THE TRASH!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4hO2651w4Q

Reply #29
was going to apply with my buds as it seemed like well constructed advertisement for a solid clan, but after reading how you speak to ex members of your clan you guys seem really unstable and immature not the type of people we want to play for