Poll

What race you will be?

• Alfar
  • Human/Dwarf/Elf
  • Mahrim/Ork

Topic: Race Poll (Read 2641 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Race Poll
Reply #30
im speaking about % aswell, coz many players is thinkging who they will be Alfar or Human, and only Orks/Mahrims know, that they will be Ork/Mahrims)))

• PIGGEHtheluxe
  • [*]
Reply #31
Alfar master race ofc !
I DIDN`T CHOOSE THE PIG LIFE, THE PIG LIFE CHOSE ME.

Intel i5 7600k 5.0 Ghz 1.325 volt | Corsair H100i V2 | 16 GB DDR4 Corsair VENGEANCE LPX 2400MHz | Asus Prime Z270-A | Asus Strix GTX 1080ti | Xfx pro 650 watt | Corsair Air 540 | Acer XG270HU 2560x1440 144hz | Corsair VOID Wireless | HTC VIVE <3

Reply #32
Still undecided.  Having trouble choosing between either Mahirim or Mirdain...

Reply #33
up

Reply #34
I cant believe Mahirims/orks will be the most populated side

Reply #35
Up and please give true numbers and side..

Reply #36
I cant believe Mahirims/orks will be the most populated side

they wont be once people realize this

https://forums.darkfallnewdawn.com/index.php/topic,6783.0.html

Reply #37
up

Reply #38
No point in bumping this when 90% of players don't check forums nor vote in polls... it will never be representative of real population.
Wyverex Erisian, SG of Scrubs

Still a member of SaltyBitches™ Club

Reply #39
yes, it will not show. but why not?

• gosti
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #40
it will never be representative of real population.

It should be as representative as any phone sounding. Values should be proportional. The same proportion of alfars won't vote as humans or orks.

Actually orks are dumb and don't known how to vote. You can add 10% to their value. ;)

Reply #41
i will be playing brownie

Reply #42

Reply #43
From the looks of it, Alfar > Mahirim=Ork > Human=Mirdain=Dwarf.  You'd think the plurality would be with the Triumvirate, but no, ALFAR are going to rule Agon.

Reply #44
From the looks of it, Alfar > Mahirim=Ork > Human=Mirdain=Dwarf.  You'd think the plurality would be with the Triumvirate, but no, ALFAR are going to rule Agon.
Doesn't seem like there's a drawback really. Sure they've yet to announce new racials and what not but if alfars have no drawbacks in melee and are by far the hardest to hit by any source of damage other then field aoes - why not?

Female humans were the choice for a reason in df1, smallest model that had optimized melee. Alfars beat that overwhelmingly with the current reach.