Skip to main content

Topic: The truth about Battle Smurf (Read 2062 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: The truth about Battle Smurf
Reply #15
LBS, it's a moral standpoint. You're just a sick perverted cunt, to even try to justifiable a scenario of having sex with an underage girl.

In Britain, the legal age is 16, but you would be put in a hole if you was say, in your mid 20's and trying to hit on 16 year old's. The law may say that's okay, but most people don't accept this on a moral level.

I've witnessed first hand a man who was 28, being beat to an inch of his life, for trying it on with 16 year old's. The fact you're talking about a girl younger than this, absolutely disgusted me. 

yep pretty much what giant says, a person like smurf wouldn't live long in my community

• Hyld
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #16
Age of consent:

Nigeria 11
Angola 12
Niger 13
Sahrawi Arab Democratic Republic 13
Burkina Faso Africa 13

Philippines 12
Japan 13

Portugal Italy Germany Austria Serbia Lichtenstein, Macedonia Montenegro Hungary Estonia San Marino Bulgaria Bosnia/Erzegovina Serbia: 14

"In some countries, there is no legal age of consent"

https://www.ageofconsent.net/world

In the 12th century, Gratian, the influential founder of canon law in medieval Europe, accepted age of puberty for marriage to be around twelve for girls and around 14 for boys but acknowledged consent to be meaningful if both children were older than seven years of age.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_consent

Apologies to anyone from Nigeria, Angola Niger etc. many rush and unpleasant words have been uttered implicitly against you, but I can assure you it is just the simple mindedness of some people here who are unable to reason, let alone debate without going on an ape rampage...you see, friends,  they "reason" a bit like this:

"I saw it on the TV"...or..."they told me at school here"...or..."the cool guys told me this" or (better)..."the law in the country where ME LIVES states this"....or (worse) "ME SAW someone being beaten for something of the sort" and think this is a worldwide accepted and scientifically based rule and a moral obligation to foul mouth anyone related to a vaguely similar pattern.

BattleSmurf, may I say, stay away from those chat channels, they are the paradise of nolifers and minus sapiens.

@Ub3rgames you should ban anyone that posts private conversations clearly without consent of all involved.

Regards
HG

• Last Edit: December 07, 2017, 10:13:18 pm by Hyld
Never overestimate the intelligence of your fellow human being

Reply #17
I want this picture he's talking about, not to jack off to ofc. 

• Hyld
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #18
Okay Hyld but he had so many opportunities to drop the topic and they tried to stop him but nope he continues. He was actually so invested in this conversation that he couldn't let it go until he told everyone how he keeps a picture of a girlfriend he had when he was 13 and how he continues reliving some sexual fantasy through it.

First he says it like if you don't know how old a girl is, then he says if it was him now (then 23) he would do the 13 year old girlfriend as she was at 13. I mean at what point do you force yourself to think about sex with a 13 year old, that in itself is messed up. When I see 13 year olds I think about my future kids not about having sex with them. It's so dumb on so many levels.

at first I was like hmm this is really grey maybe he's just obsessed with some girl he dated when he was a kid so he's trying to relive that in some weird way and ends up trying to justify it with terrible arguments. But then I let it sink in for a day and no it's just fucked. Like he actually cared about this conversation, it wasn't like he was being trolled or trolling himself.

Greetings,

Perhaps, however I did not hear the entire conversation....because:

1) It is none of my business to listen to (not to mention to post) conversations to which I am not privy
2) I do not know the entire context or any previous comment etc.
3) I (and the time-wasters he talked to and especially the one that "turned him in") am/are no psychologist...and he could have been trolling or have drunk too much, for all I know.
4) Small minds discuss people,  average minds discuss events, great minds discuss ideas... and I add, minus sapiens rush to bash and insult people..not that I am a great mind, but let us all try to better ourselves.

Edit: So I am more interested in the real (and normal) nature of male/female consent/access....rather than what a particular time and space has decided to be "Morally right"...

And no, sorry, there are 13 year old who look and think as 20yo and there are 20y.o. who are babies

Regards
HG
  • Last Edit: December 07, 2017, 11:56:10 pm by Hyld

Reply #19
Okay Hyld but he had so many opportunities to drop the topic and they tried to stop him but nope he continues. He was actually so invested in this conversation that he couldn't let it go until he told everyone how he keeps a picture of a girlfriend he had when he was 13 and how he continues reliving some sexual fantasy through it.

First he says it like if you don't know how old a girl is, then he says if it was him now (then 23) he would do the 13 year old girlfriend as she was at 13. I mean at what point do you force yourself to think about sex with a 13 year old, that in itself is messed up. When I see 13 year olds I think about my future kids not about having sex with them. It's so dumb on so many levels.

at first I was like hmm this is really grey maybe he's just obsessed with some girl he dated when he was a kid so he's trying to relive that in some weird way and ends up trying to justify it with terrible arguments. But then I let it sink in for a day and no it's just fucked. Like he actually cared about this conversation, it wasn't like he was being trolled or trolling himself.

Everyone who knows me knows I have a habit of self deprecating / dark humour and was notorious for "counter trolling" and being contrarion to entertain my buddies during clan events/downtime

This was clearly staged by me. I knew it was being recorded and that Pat was in the channel pushing it along and LOLing along with everyone else. I literally told the guy to record it.

It was part of a much larger recording where I was pretending to be fucked up on coke and saying cringey/ creepy shit

Listen to the inflection in my voice and the abrupt push to talk cut offs (I was cracking myself up) i don't sound anything like that normally. You think people would follow a clan leader like that?

For the record there was no picture i got the premise from a you tube video of some Asian you tubers who were playing the "guess her age game" and there was a 14 year old everyone swore looked 18+

We didn't even HAVE cell phones when I was 13 to sext with...that was 2002
  • Last Edit: December 08, 2017, 12:38:30 am by Battle Smurf

Reply #20
For the record I'm fine with anyone posting any past or future recordings of me it's all about the luls and I don't think two way consent could or even should be required. Ventrilo rage/cringe videos from mmos make my day

This was meant to be entertaining and there WERE people who found it to be

The virtue signaling is hilarious BTW if I was the FBI you'd be the first ones on my list for protesting too much

Reply #21
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

edit: @Battle Smurf I mean, if you're serious that's just dumb as fuck and you could of ruined your life over that, one of my friends is under investigation for terrorism, after he said something troll to a psychiatrist that didn't understand the joke (due to depression, for which he was put on antidepressants) I should mention the guy in question is a 19 year old white boy from rural london

This was 2011 and 7 years ago plus I'm fucking American, the thought of getting in trouble IRL for a late night TeamSpeak comedy conversation was unthinkable

Even now it is TBH. You EU and Canadians have gone full retard lately, I know, jailing people for what they say on twitter or even in comedy clubs but I'm not worried in the slightest

The recording doesn't even sound anything like me I could just as easily denied it and everyone would have assumed Pat was just being his usual retarded self if this was actually a case of me "getting exposed or embarrassed"

• Last Edit: December 08, 2017, 01:16:45 am by Battle Smurf

Reply #22
Age of consent:

Nigeria 11
Angola 12
Niger 13
Sahrawi Arab Democratic Republic 13
Burkina Faso Africa 13

Philippines 12
Japan 13

Portugal Italy Germany Austria Serbia Lichtenstein, Macedonia Montenegro Hungary Estonia San Marino Bulgaria Bosnia/Erzegovina Serbia: 14

"In some countries, there is no legal age of consent"

In the 12th century, Gratian, the influential founder of canon law in medieval Europe, accepted age of puberty for marriage to be around twelve for girls and around 14 for boys but acknowledged consent to be meaningful if both children were older than seven years of age.

Apologies to anyone from Nigeria, Angola Niger etc. many rush and unpleasant words have been uttered implicitly against you, but I can assure you it is just the simple mindedness of some people here who are unable to reason, let alone debate without going on an ape rampage...you see, friends,  they "reason" a bit like this:

"I saw it on the TV"...or..."they told me at school here"...or..."the cool guys told me this" or (better)..."the law in the country where ME LIVES states this"....or (worse) "ME SAW someone being beaten for something of the sort" and think this is a worldwide accepted and scientifically based rule and a moral obligation to foul mouth anyone related to a vaguely similar pattern.

BattleSmurf, may I say, stay away from those chat channels, they are the paradise of nolifers and minus sapiens.

@Ub3rgames you should ban anyone that posts private conversations clearly without consent of all involved.

Regards
HG

Im immigrating to Africa
Ingame names
New Dawn: Kenshiro Ryu
Dragon Empire SG
Help defend the Humanlands! Join us!
Are you the Dragon Hero of Legends?

Reply #23
Seems like obvious trolling from a young edgelord to me and not a real position,  or at least not one maintained for long.

Reply #24
Disgusting even for smurfs low standards..
--------------------------------------------------
Ingame: Ori Ori

• Kenman
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #25
No one can speak of morals, though I find Hyld's words more true than not. Interesting.

I too fuck young children from time to time. Thank you for making me feel a part of something.

If you'd ever like to order a pizza, I know just the place, send me a message.
twitch.tv/KenMan

Reply #26
The major thing for me, is that if you're battling these thoughts - then you've severely missed the mark. The people I knew in highschool that dated younger - and continued to aim for the barely legal long after highschool - were losers. They could not even if they wanted to land someone at their age, because their maturity and accomplishments were too low to attract a serious mate. The idea that you could even emotionally relate to someone that young is pretty damning - and while I think you should seek professional help, just some self reflection on inadequacy would be a stop you could make before getting professional help.

And since you keep a picture of someone you dated when you were 13, I'd definitely say you're simply inadequate - looking for people who will be impressed, since your peers wont be. I invite you to change that, and instead of setting your sights low - to improve yourself until you're attracting women your age.

• Hyld
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #27
The major thing for me, is that if you're battling these thoughts - then you've severely missed the mark. The people I knew in highschool that dated younger - and continued to aim for the barely legal long after highschool - were losers. .....

Most males I have met that were attracted by older females had a clear Oedipus complex and other issues, including insecurity...basically they were looking for a mammy. All normal people I have met tend to look for a younger partner (if they are males)  and for a more mature partner (if they are females). This is a constant in all human history due to different factors..

Relationships with age disparity of all kinds have been observed with both men and women as the older or younger partner. In various cultures, older men and younger women often seek one another for sexual or marital relationships.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_disparity_in_sexual_relationships

Other research in modern day Sweden has shown that the ideal reproductive match is for a man to marry a woman six years his junior.
https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/what-is-the-best-age-difference-for-husband-and-wife/

Now things might be changing, or better, political correctness and delusional feminism tries to push what are, imo, unnatural trends on decadent societies ("US-Uk Celebrities are the biggest bad examples for us), but the natural trend is difficult to subvert completely.

As explained, NORMAL men look for healthy and young females, NORMAL females look for mature and smart males, not kids. Obviously (together with exceptions) there are and there have always been limits to these age differences and age of consents, after which we clearly talk of paedophilia, however the current LEGAL limits in the UK are in contrast with the tendencies in human history and in most other countries.... as most things in the UK and the US, they are more the reflection of a decadent and confused society.

This is in general terms, I am not interested in this joke debate about taped comments etc.

Regards
HG
  • Last Edit: December 14, 2017, 07:03:49 pm by Hyld

• Hyld
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #28
however the current LEGAL limits in the UK are in contrast with the tendencies in human history and in most other countries.... as most things in the UK and the US, they are more the reflection of a decadent and confused society.

The current legal limits in the UK (16 years old as the age of consent without restrictions) match 64 other countries in the world.  48 have 18 as the unrestricted age of consent (Germany is one of these). 2 have the age of 17. 24 have the age at 15. 30 have the age at 14. 4 at 13. 14 countries that have NO age of consent (the only requirement being that the child is married.) The US unrestricted age depends on the state, ranging from 16 -18. Same with Mexico and Australia.

Looks like you're just making shit up again.

Simplified chart; i.e. in the chart you posted the AOC in Nigeria is placed at 18 years, while there are completely different reports:

http://www.ibtimes.co.in/nigerian-senate-lowers-age-consent-sex-18-11-faces-backlash-635241

So is it 11 or 18? To be honest I think 11 is a scandal anyway, even considering Afro maturing earlier than whites and Asians.

But it was not really my point what some jurist/politicians recently  stated...as most of this is to follow the latest influence/trend.
I.e. Gay marriage is the latest nonsense successfully pushed in the last 3 decades by the western "elites", while (traditional) heterosexual polygamy is frowned upon but at the same time lose poly amorous Hollywood style lifestyles are celebrated by the UK tabloids......

My point is and remains that science and history proves that humans males and females are meant and accustomed to reach interaction at different ages, rather than the artificial 18.

As stated I gave a college exam on this matter so I know a bit more than the average Joe, but I understand most people just rely on the local law or on what the newspapers tell them to be "good".

Regards
HG
  • Last Edit: December 14, 2017, 07:04:59 pm by Hyld

• Nuyur
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #29
Im also not sure that the age, or even presense, of constent was very relevant to cave men.
Do you suppose we are better of with or without the moral and written codes of conduct?

And if we are better with, why ridicule one of them which is actually felt quite profoundly by many.
If we are not better with, why ridicule this one, when polygamy is far more natural given what is supposed to happen with survival of the fittest.