Skip to main content

Topic: Rawrgasms - Darkfall: New Dawn - New Player Guide - Episode 1 [Revamped] (Read 707 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Rawrgasms - Darkfall: New Dawn - New Player Guide - Episode 1 [Revamped]
Reply #15
Really nice Rawr and the difference in responses from your previous tells that story :D
  • Last Edit: December 01, 2017, 12:32:59 am by Mycke
Mycke Soulslayer - Supreme General: Rastalfarian - An all Alfar clan of all play styles in all time zones, welcoming new and vet players alike.

Reply #16
Perfect !

Want more :D

My microphone is broke on my headset, but I've ordered a new one which should arrive in next few days, I'm recording footage and working on scripts in the meantime. Will hopefully have some videos out by mid next week.

www.twitch.tv/rawrgasmtv
Rawr Gasm - SG of Giants
"Currently the drifting is entirely in the hands of players. Be better at fighting and you can reduce, even reverse the sliding." - Ub3rgames @ Uprising

Reply #17
When is #2?

Reply #18
Soon™ got a defect microphone so had to send it back via amazon, new one arrives monday, will be good to see if the patch changes anything big also.

www.twitch.tv/rawrgasmtv
Rawr Gasm - SG of Giants
"Currently the drifting is entirely in the hands of players. Be better at fighting and you can reduce, even reverse the sliding." - Ub3rgames @ Uprising

Reply #19
@rawrgasm

Really nice video....keep them coming. They are needed!
Rorschach MiM

Retired:  Rorschach Greyhead / Marquez VonHinten

Reply #20
appreciate the effort of the video but sorry to say it was really difficult to watch because you have the charisma of a damp rag

Reply #21
Really thought this was great. well done.

I would like to see a longer section on this video about the race you choose and what that means, Show the heights of the characters in relation to each other and talk about the racial bonuses (I realize though that they are meant to change) and the strengths and weaknesses of that race in combat.
  • Last Edit: December 08, 2017, 10:59:38 pm by Oriphus
'Combat will be great - The reason combat will be great is because we will make it great - However, if combat isn't great we will change it so that combat is great, therefore - Combat will be great.' paraphrased from the core circular logic answer to all questions department

Reply #22
appreciate the effort of the video but sorry to say it was really difficult to watch because you have the charisma of a damp rag
geez Patrick, give it a rest

Reply #23
Good video. Glad to see there are more southern brits out there in Agon!

Reply #24
Now that I've watched it again, I definitely do not think you should have spent all that time showing racial starting attributes.
It makes it look like those differences are important, but in the end:
* lower attributes level faster, and everyone will be at 30+ in no time anyhow
* all races have a cap of 100 in all 6 attributes

It would've probably been better to stress that all attributes and skills have been frontloaded.

@Ub3rgames
The race differences on attributes should be shown in at the end, when the character is maxed. this egalitariansm is nuts. So no cap 100 on all 6 attributes for all 6 races.

Yes there will be titles, thats correct.. but there is a reason why players choose dorfs, humans and others orks.
Come at me!!
In the Darkfall Univers since 2005

- Ub3rgames "We never saw RoA as competition."

Reply #25
Really nice video, keep them coming!