Skip to main content

Recent Posts

I don't disagree, but at some point near future, most players including casual will be max out and won't any more med points. What is the long term plan here?
Currently there is no way for casual players or new players or veterans to get med points on our personal playtimes unless we all decide to stay at npc lands and do npc quests.
Why did ub3rgames not realize this problems for 6 months after release. They are forcing pvp ontot he playerbase to get med points purely from VCPs. Even in an PvP game forcing pvp is not the right thing a dev team should do, PVP should happen organically due to players always out doing pve or other fun things not directly looking for pvp.

The devs priority to balance magic schools and its pure focus on New Dawn being this PVP oriented game development has hurt it attraction to the new and casual players of MMOS who have yet to try darkfall. Even i like most veterans can not recommend this game currently to any new players for fear of them quitting after a few weeks and never coming back.

Focus on more casual content Devs, all your doing balancing magic schools is making it stronger and making Time to Kill within 10-11 seconds, might as well go back to playing DOOM or Call of Duty.
General Discussion / Re: Keep the pressure on Ub3r!
Last post by Battle Smurf -
Just let it die. Lets all go play the new wow expansion instead

Its a sad day indeed when I can't tell if this is a serious post or not
There are no quality games out. Might as well play a polished one :)

Dont you remember what they said about turds? Polished turd is still a turd.

Ill come up with much more revolutionary idea, since its all turds, might aswell consider stopping playing anything alltogether. After all there must be something else out there right?

EDIT: Stop consuming shit, because if you do, shit is all you ever get. I know it works much better in theory than practice, but many would probably agree that gaming industry needs some sort of a violent revolution to get rid of all those wallet humping, money sucking, compromising for the lowest common denominator bastards.

Real life is now in 4k.
Its pretty fun

Try the "Jumping off balconies" challenge.
Lemme know how much fall damage you receive.

Been playing IRL for the last 3 and a half years almost exclusively... it's severely overrated
General Discussion / Re: duels
Last post by SomeBK -
Hintenfau fuckboys
General Discussion / Re: Keep the pressure on Ub3r!
Last post by SomeBK -
If anyone can convince me why they think "race wars" and/or "racial warfronts" (RWF) will turn the game around and raise the population please include what you envision the mechanics will be like along with what risk/reward factors will be included and why those amounts will keep people logging in.

Please make a reasonable and respectable dissertation of how this will function and all come together and if I cannot poke holes in and show you where you're wrong within reason, I'll buy 10 fucking alt accounts to support Uber and personally Venmo you $200.

Let's read em guys
Suggestions / Re: rework seize
Last post by wildNothing -
What about WOF @wildNothing ? Damage and utility is on almost every spell, remove one or the other? shall i make the list. R50 floating, knock-up + damage without even shared cooldown. Curtain Clowns
Very good examples. All of these spells are not instant cast. As I said, if seize is to remain damage and utility than add casting time to it. Spell that could have  been like seize (damage + instant cast ray + utility) has casting time (pungent mist).

As you see my point stands (even more now with help of your examples), BTW, I'm no curtain clown, I use seize myself.
General Discussion / Re: Herbalism/gathering question
Last post by Rimamok -
And Hivekins are a LOT more fun to beat on than bushes....
Media Highlights / Re: Bloodscar Siege.
Last post by corpusc -
In new dawn, the racial df, how can wolfs fight with human alliance and not loose alignment? @Ub3rgames nice alignment mechanics?????
and even be allied? lol

good fights good vid though

Because they're race mixers. Our defense force was all Alfars except for one human who is indigenous to Yssam and tolerated by us.

who is this filthy, yet not egregiously filthy human?
Suggestions / Re: rework seize
Last post by Nataz -
What about WOF @wildNothing ? Damage and utility is on almost every spell, remove one or the other? shall i make the list. R50 floating, knock-up + damage without even shared cooldown. Curtain Clowns
Media Highlights / Re: Bloodscar Siege.
Last post by SomeBK -
8 min mark @VexDee

Humble Noob's ganked, peace bitch.

I'm down by the bindstone boys fuckin LOVE IIIIIIIITTTT

C O N T E N T