Skip to main content

Recent Posts

I don't know....honestly i found meditation actually too easy to come by since the patch where they improved chaos chest rewards. Then they also put in champions which are a good soure of meditation too.
Between chaos chest, champions and the occasional key i find myself with a lot of spare meditation actually....i even stopped doing the daily quest and i haven't even prayed back the alignement that i lost 2 weeks ago.
It's true i also go to villages so maybe that's why i have no problems.
What i know for sure is that, before the chaos chest changes and the champions i had problems with med too (and when i lost alignement once, it was a pain in the ass to keep up) and i was doing villages back then too.

On the TTK being too low, though, i agree. I would like to see the TTK increased a bit by lowering overall dmg output from all sources

Currently VCPS gives the most med points and if you want a normal sleeping and working schedule you cant really try to capture 2 VCPS per day and that is if you actually win versus other players at that VCP. I want tons more med points options for all players, more choices and ways to play in a sandbox will get you more paying subs not limited choices, there are ton load of other MMOs out there for players to pick from with better options.

New Dawn cant go wrong with putting alot more choices and options for the casual new players, the most important change and feature for veterans is more casual players at this moment in development.
Suggestions / Re: rework seize
Last post by Pallist Horror -
Agreed, lower damage.
You should get cc or dmg, not both. This applies to all spells too. I was shocked to learn the dmg from wof.
Media Highlights / Re: Anyone else see that?
Last post by Pallist Horror -
Media highlights and no media... I'm let down.
Trade / Re: THE TAUSIAN DOMINION Market
Last post by Dunnin -
Would you be interested in selling me Taint of Khamset? Would you be interested in Onclysusian corpseflesh?
@Maximiliuss We JUST sold all the extra cobras we had. We'll keep the current stock as is for now. We are at our max stock in corpse as well and we'll keep steady as well until pop picks up. Thanks anyway!
General Discussion / Re: The calm before the storm
Last post by mrW -
Jesus H Christ look at the fucking drama queens in here.

Where was the poll option " I played a game every single day that has probably 3% actual content, got bored and quit"
That doesn't really sound like a valid answer to a question of what will happen to the game.

The next few patches will add actual content which is required for ND to be fleshed out and considered a "online game". Then the population will start to rise visibly. People getting their panties in a bunch prior to that are not doing themselves any favors. They're not closing, I doubt they're having Financial issues, and even if they needed to secure financing they have a polished product that's almost completed and that stuff never takes into account your actual player base just an FYI.
So patch 3.0 is next? Actually laughed out loud to the bolded part though.
Trade / Re: THE TAUSIAN DOMINION Market
Last post by Maximiliuss -
Would you be interested in selling me Taint of Khamset? Would you be interested in Onclysusian corpseflesh?
General Discussion / Re: The calm before the storm
Last post by Meth -
Jesus H Christ look at the fucking drama queens in here.

Where was the poll option " I played a game every single day that has probably 3% actual content, got bored and quit"

There will be no storm, and you don't want a storm to happen. Successful games slowly build up from an idea (think warframe- a trash PVP game probably nobody played in here the first two years and it was free to play along with being mass distributed with playstations. Their population level before adding in-game content is easily mirrored by New Dawn.)

The next few patches will add actual content which is required for ND to be fleshed out and considered a "online game". Then the population will start to rise visibly. People getting their panties in a bunch prior to that are not doing themselves any favors. They're not closing, I doubt they're having Financial issues, and even if they needed to secure financing they have a polished product that's almost completed and that stuff never takes into account your actual player base just an FYI.

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool Delusional, check your self in to the Mental unit boi
Trade / Re: WTB House deed or cottage deed
Deed bought. If anyone has any others I may purchase in case I lose my current home to taxes.
Bugs & Feedbacks / Re: Unholly sithra
I am willing to bet leather increases the damage for sure. AFAIK, sithras are just transmutes. If it works on trasnmutes it should work on sithras.
General Discussion / Re: The next patch?
http://www.businessinsider.com/differences-between-french-american-work-culture-2017-7

hopefully not as bad as the greeks, looks like only 1 month versus 4
you mean 1 week... for the lucky ones... many don't get more than 3-5 days...
Greeks aren't lazy as people portray them...

We never disliked Greeks for being lazy, people said that out of nuisance. We disliked AV due to their greasy business practices. Also the Greek riots during that time didn't help the outsider's view.