Skip to main content

Recent Posts

Trade / Re: WTS - WTB - WTT - WTC
Last post by Yuniel -
bump
Off-Topic Discussions / Re: ROA Combat Changes
Last post by amejis85 -
LMAO at the roa threads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
darkfall new dawn is B2p tell your friends most people don't know even know about this

During last 7 days I didn't see any new player. I do a lot of traveling during prime time.  :-\
well that's not that strange actually....basically no one apart from old df player know that this game even exists: there is no advertisement, no media coverage, nothing at all to promote the game (i guess they are waiting for when they feel it is more polished/complete) so, unless someone tells you it exists, you won't know it

People know. Trust me. People know. The ones that don't know aren't the type to play this game.

Yup. Look at ROA for instance, i have seen their facebook ads many many times. Im sure they spent a lot on advertising and its still dead. I haven't seen any in the past few months so i guess they gave up on it for now ?

@lambdaExpression @amejis85

The topic  has not been derailed at all, you stated that iub3r should have a marketing team and make the game free to play.

You know what that would do ?

1. Waste of money and resources
2. Extremely negative reviews.

The game is already free to play, and people are still not logging back in.
During last 7 days I didn't see any new player. I do a lot of traveling during prime time.  :-\
well that's not that strange actually....basically no one apart from old df player know that this game even exists: there is no advertisement, no media coverage, nothing at all to promote the game (i guess they are waiting for when they feel it is more polished/complete) so, unless someone tells you it exists, you won't know it

People know. Trust me. People know. The ones that don't know aren't the type to play this game.
Ub3rgames can you give OP ability to moderate their own post. This one is a classic example of troll derailing a topic. If you guys played DFO/DFUW then you surely saw this troll do the same for many years.
General Discussion / Re: Subscription plan delayed a bit.
Last post by amejis85 -
Buy 2 play with cash store cosmetics that's trade-able and can drop

early access on steam lets do this!

New dawn possibly started with 1000 players, maybe more ? and now there's 100 left. why did them 900 leave ?

lol!!!! You're beyond ridiculous...

Care to explain ?

No one ever comes up with a good argument on here.

Thats because you cant argue made up numbers, try using logic instead of pulling shit out your ass and calling it fact.

I said ''possibly'' and ''maybe more''

Again, no good argument. #

If it makes it any easier, we can say that New dawn had a nice start, with lots of players, now there are very few players.

Does that suit your needs ?

You just described almost every MMO ever....

Within the space of 2 months ?

at least think about what you are saying.

Look I know you are a troll and so do you and I know almost all new games lose most new players the first month and most again the second, which also describes RoA.

Now actually ND was doing quite well the first 2 months, its the last month that pop has really taken the hit and that is not because of their design, but because it was so incomplete in areas it couldnt afford to be. This was pitched as a racial faction game and everyone tried at first to play it that way, but after months of no reinforcement it just degenerate like all DFs have before.

The game needs the alignment and racial systems in place, well it needed them at launch, but what it needs now im not sure myself though I am sure it doesnt need people like you spamming the forums with your bull shit.

The first 2 weeks were decent, it was downhill after that.

Very few people who left feedback for the game mentioned problems with racial warfare  and alignment, the glaring problem was tedium from feedback was tedium.

Travel times, death penalties, not being able to craft, broken economy to name a few.

So what you're saying is, if alignment and racial systems were in place the game would be doing fine now ? It really wouldn't make much of a difference.
General Discussion / Re: Subscription plan delayed a bit.
Last post by Mycke -

New dawn possibly started with 1000 players, maybe more ? and now there's 100 left. why did them 900 leave ?

lol!!!! You're beyond ridiculous...

Care to explain ?

No one ever comes up with a good argument on here.

Thats because you cant argue made up numbers, try using logic instead of pulling shit out your ass and calling it fact.

I said ''possibly'' and ''maybe more''

Again, no good argument. #

If it makes it any easier, we can say that New dawn had a nice start, with lots of players, now there are very few players.

Does that suit your needs ?

You just described almost every MMO ever....

Within the space of 2 months ?

at least think about what you are saying.

Look I know you are a troll and so do you and I know almost all new games lose most new players the first month and most again the second, which also describes RoA.

Now actually ND was doing quite well the first 2 months, its the last month that pop has really taken the hit and that is not because of their design, but because it was so incomplete in areas it couldnt afford to be. This was pitched as a racial faction game and everyone tried at first to play it that way, but after months of no reinforcement it just degenerate like all DFs have before.

The game needs the alignment and racial systems in place, well it needed them at launch, but what it needs now im not sure myself though I am sure it doesnt need people like you spamming the forums with your bull shit.