Skip to main content

Recent Posts

Love the attempt!
General Discussion / Re: Unicorns and Rainbows poll
Last post by alfarian -
Speaking of unicorns. They should add them to the game. Make them ultra rare spawns at night. They can appear anywhere like chaos chests and are tough to kill and have magical loot
Last post by memes -
didnt read post so i voted what i hated most LUL
Last post by Rimamok -
As a newb it boggles my mind that current vets played without:
>Autoloot, item sorting & selection, grave shows skinned/looted
So many years of dragging things from one place to the other, straining your wrist for such basic tasks.

It still irks me that there's a delay between skinning and looting caused by switching out the skinning knife. I see it as a relic from making the utility items (Wood Axe, Pickaxe etc.) baseline, looks weird from NPE nonetheless.

We had auto loot scripts..
Yep... that was definitely the only reason that I didn't vote for this in the poll... because there was a 3rd party workaround.
gl getting zerged
Suggestions / Re: Passive Spell Duration
Last post by memes -
BUFF MAGES BUFF MAGES BUFF MAGES BUFF MAGES BUFF MAGES BUFF MAGES BUFF MAGES BUFF MAGES BUFF MAGES BUFF MAGES BUFF MAGES BUFF MAGES BUFF MAGES BUFF MAGES BUFF MAGES BUFF MAGES BUFF MAGES BUFF MAGES BUFF MAGES BUFF MAGES BUFF MAGES BUFF MAGES BUFF MAGES BUFF MAGES BUFF MAGES BUFF MAGES BUFF MAGES BUFF MAGES BUFF MAGES BUFF MAGES BUFF MAGES BUFF MAGES BUFF MAGES BUFF MAGES BUFF MAGES BUFF MAGES BUFF MAGES BUFF MAGES BUFF MAGES BUFF MAGES BUFF MAGES BUFF MAGES BUFF MAGES BUFF MAGES BUFF MAGES BUFF MAGES BUFF MAGES BUFF MAGES BUFF MAGES BUFF MAGES BUFF MAGES BUFF MAGES BUFF MAGES BUFF MAGES BUFF MAGES BUFF MAGES BUFF MAGES BUFF MAGES BUFF MAGES BUFF MAGES BUFF MAGES BUFF MAGES BUFF MAGES BUFF MAGES BUFF MAGES BUFF MAGES BUFF MAGES BUFF MAGES BUFF MAGES BUFF MAGES BUFF MAGES BUFF MAGES BUFF MAGES BUFF MAGES BUFF MAGES BUFF MAGES BUFF MAGES BUFF MAGES BUFF MAGES BUFF MAGES
just login some skinning alts for that bro
We've been doing our best to clean elf lands from those rats but it takes time. Even the guard towers can't clean them efficiently... pfff lots of work to be done here...
General Discussion / Re: Ub3rgames - Status
Last post by Meth -
As a quick update after today's appointment:
It is less bad than expected.

The person in charge of the liquidation seems willing to help resolve the situation.
In the short term, all former debts are frozen, and all new expenses regarding running the business can be paid.
It just has to go through supervision and a plan has to be formulated to work on the frozen debt while not creating new ones.
Appeal may not even be necessary, as this new plan seems far more desirable. Further meetings will occur on Thursday and the coming weeks.

However, for the players, there should be almost no changes.
The server will continue to run, we'll continue our work on the game, however we'll have to start being "greedy" at some point.
After Thursday's meeting we'll know how soon that will be. At the very least the paid race change is planned for next patch.

Thank you all for your patience and calm during these few days of uncertainty.

@makaveli
We'll address your comment in a few days, once time permits. We're trying to catch up lost time this issue caused us.
However, we wanted to already thank you for your effort, especially if you hate communicating.
" a few days "

then a week passes

still nothing

lol

pathelogical liars

actions always speak louder then words and there actions are atrocious as in the lack of them matching there words

what a JOKE!
Dont worry Pat, they where forced to communicate due to not knowing their own company was in Liquidation now everything is forgiven!
games dead