Skip to main content

Topic: can you guess the main feature of the next Patch? (Read 589 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: can you guess the main feature of the next Patch?
Reply #15
I really wish they'd solicit feedback from the community on "surprise changes".  It's their game and they should certainly pursue their own vision, but at the same time there are SO many things for them to fix and improve, that I think they would be wise to get our input.

But, that dead horse has already been beaten, and my club's almost out of durability.

There are no real "surprises" coming - they said we know everything that's coming from the launch roadmap - the surprise is now simply the order in which they are appearing.

As for getting our input - they read these forums and have (now less so as they focus on work) spoken with us in great depth about all the features they're working on.

So I'm not sure what else it is you're expecting?

Ultimately they've made their bed and will have to lie in it.

• Semu
  • [*][*]
Reply #16
@Ub3rgames Mage is pretty stupidly OP right now. I hope you guys know that?

• Semu
  • [*][*]
Reply #17
If I wanted to float around 90% of the time. I would play a space simulator game!

Reply #18
I really wish they'd solicit feedback from the community on "surprise changes".  It's their game and they should certainly pursue their own vision, but at the same time there are SO many things for them to fix and improve, that I think they would be wise to get our input.

But, that dead horse has already been beaten, and my club's almost out of durability.

There are no real "surprises" coming - they said we know everything that's coming from the launch roadmap - the surprise is now simply the order in which they are appearing.

As for getting our input - they read these forums and have (now less so as they focus on work) spoken with us in great depth about all the features they're working on.

So I'm not sure what else it is you're expecting?

Ultimately they've made their bed and will have to lie in it.
I'll admit that I'm being a little whiney because I'm concerned that there may be no Darkfall soon if DND doesn't succeed.

They do a good job of listening and communicating their arguments.  Even if I do think they can be pretty hard-headed at times.