Skip to main content

Topic: ub3r-communication (Read 603 times) previous topic - next topic

ub3r-communication
WTF? @Ub3rgames has just deleted my post. Is this because @Ub3r-Communication is now with us? Is this the job Communication Department will do? Delete posts of users?

I'm surprised.
I posted here:
https://forums.darkfallnewdawn.com/index.php/topic,6223.0.html

and as you can see not all the messages were removed. My was.

https://youtu.be/HG7I4oniOyA?t=3m30s

Re: ub3r-communication
Reply #1
I really like the "division"

Reply #2
stop whining, he is learning the forum, he will delete all :D

also # darfall

Reply #3
https://darkfallnewdawn.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/DND_Robe_Anim_4.gif

Now they are introducing transvestites. Nothing worse than left wing biased Communication Department.

Reply #4
Okay, they can already recolor skins, that's some progress. We are 76% there guys, launch is around the corner.
"Eilis Traee" - Uprising. Clan Crafter and Public Relations.
However, you have to take into account why we are introducing local banking.
In New Dawn, its main purpose is to be a convenience feature.
"Things just got worse."

Reply #5
what else should they do when armours already such a bitch to make as we saw with AV and DFUWs one model fits all bs

Reply #6
I apologize for any inconvenience caused.
I was keeping one post to explain the #dar(k)fall joke (remember ?) but it was a bad idea.
I deleted every post, mistake is rectified. ;)

Reply #7
Actually if i was on the Ub3rgames PR team the FIRST thing i would do is perma IP ban WildNothing and the 3-4 other toxic kids from posting on these forums

P.S. @Ub3r-Communication i want black color high end bone armor or robes please!

Reply #8
It's good, it's a progress, AV was a bit faster, look where it took them. You must be sure you make the right move, don't rush.
"Things just got worse."

Reply #9
I apologize for any inconvenience caused.
I was keeping one post to explain the #dar(k)fall joke (remember ?) but it was a bad idea.
I deleted every post, mistake is rectified. ;)
Don't worry, I'm just a toxic poster. It's fine. You are doing good work! Thanks for the update!

Reply #10
Actually if i was on the Ub3rgames PR team the FIRST thing i would do is perma IP ban WildNothing and the 3-4 other toxic kids from posting on these forums

P.S. @Ub3r-Communication i want black color high end bone armor or robes please!

Yeah, right, perma ban the ones who still bother to test your game. Nr1 logic. Did you come from RoA maybe?
"Things just got worse."

Reply #11

Yeah, right, perma ban the ones who still bother to test your game. Nr1 logic. Did you come from RoA maybe?

He said from the forums, they can still play just not embarrass the play base with their drivel.
Mycke Soulslayer - Supreme General: Rastalfarian - An all Alfar clan of all play styles in all time zones, welcoming new and vet players alike.

Reply #12
what else should they do when armours already such a bitch to make as we saw with AV and DFUWs one model fits all bs

Color changes are plenty fine pre launch (especially for robes) there is FAR more important shit to do

Reply #13
Wild has a lot of good ideas and some bad ones,  and trolls a bit. Kinda like everyone, I don't understand the hate tbh

• gosti
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #14
That yellow robe must be a joke...