Skip to main content

Topic: First-grader sent to principal’s office for misgendering classmate (Read 294 times) previous topic - next topic

• Hyld
  • [*][*][*][*]
First-grader sent to principal’s office for misgendering classmate
"There was a little girl who had been in class with the little boy all last year," Ms. England said. "They're in different classes now, but she saw him on the playground yesterday and called him by his name. The little girl was told 'you can't do that, his name is this name,' and 'you need to call him a "her."' Then she was called to the principal's office."

...... first grader was investigated by the principal to determine whether or not she had bullied the transgender child by calling him by his original name. After about an hour it was determined the little girl made an honest mistake and she was not punished or reprimanded. 
But she was terribly traumatized by the incident, England said. 
"The daughter came home from school upset and crying - saying, 'Mommy, I got in trouble at school today,'" England told me. 

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/aug/23/california-parents-feel-betrayed-transgender-revea/
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/08/25/first-grader-sent-to-office-for-misgendering-fellow-student.html

Kindergarten boy 'instantly turns into girl' at school
http://www.wnd.com/2017/08/kindergarten-boy-instantly-turns-into-girl-in-school/#LI4vIokVbSdkurYW.99

"These kids who had never struggled with their gender identity before are all of a sudden scared they could be turned into a boy,"

http://fox40.com/2017/08/16/transgender-kindergarten-lesson-has-rocklin-parents-split/

That left a number of kids "really deeply emotionally bothered and traumatized," Keller said.
"There were several of the little girls that went to their parents and were crying and saying, 'mommy or daddy, am I going to turn into a boy?'"
And a boy who hadn't given "gender" a single thought before is now asking his mother if he can dress as a girl for school, added Keller.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/kindergarten-celebrates-5-year-old-transgender-transition-kids-traumatized

Obviously in California FIRST, the most "advanced" state in the USA.....USA, the most "advanced" Western Country.....advanced in what? oh dear.

Regards
HG
Never overestimate the intelligence of your fellow human being

Re: First-grader sent to principal’s office for misgendering classmate
Reply #1
Fucking degenerates trying to have sex with children.  Arizona bay can't come soon enough.

Reply #2
Fucking degenerates trying to have sex with children.  Arizona bay can't come soon enough.
I read this in an Alex Jones voice

Reply #3

They run giant death factories keeping babies alive and selling their body parts. What more do you need to know about these people?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWdMNbYQBeA

• Raap
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #4
What.

Edit: Nope.

Raap - Uprising

Reply #5

• Hyld
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #6

Alex Jones claims a lot of bizarre and improbable stuff....but incredibly less than the "respectable" US media .. and in fact they end up having less viewers than him....still bizarre and outlandish stuff, they are all Americans after all, living in their bubble of self righteous "indispensable nation" and hardly sticking their neck out of it  (edit. unless it is to "bomb" countries into "democracy" or "enlighten" us with their latest further step down  the ladder of decadence)...problem is he acts a bit like a snake-handling Kentuckian Pastor while CNN and related fake news outlets are all pampered and coached to seem legit, so even some non Americans might take them seriously.

Back to topic: to be fair to Californians, they did vote AGAINST the Hollywood-Wall Street subtly pushed queer agenda, but as expected the deep state, the globalists,  the string pullers forced it anyway thanks to the "Judiciary".
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Same-sex_marriage_in_California#Proposition_22_.282000.29

BTW this farce has (as expected) now spread to the UK (US's little brother) and will soon be forced on the few  of us Europeans who have children:

Christian parents take their son, six, out of Church of England primary school and plan to sue because a male classmate is allowed to wear a dress
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4869682/Christian-parents-sue-school-boy-wearing-dress.html#ixzz4sThqAWez

LOL "Church" of England  primary school, no more appropriate place to start this...the church invented by Henry the VIII, a wife killer, a sex maniac....as DeGaulle had always warned us, the UK is no Europe.

Regards
HG

• Last Edit: September 12, 2017, 05:45:29 pm by Hyld

Reply #7
Mycke Soulslayer - Supreme General: Rastalfarian - An all Alfar clan of all play styles in all time zones, welcoming new and vet players alike.

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #8
Yes, little incidents like this happen in schools. Just like the kid who got suspended from school for making a finger gun.

It's not really all that keen to this day in age but things like this probably happen more often than back when I was in school.

25 years ago I got sent to the principal's office for asking my African-American classmate if she would like to cut in line in front of me to be with her "black friend" (who actually was her best friend) as we were lining up to go back to class.

Needless to say, I immediately got the race card used on me being a 7 year old and was getting grilled by the principal. The principal kept telling me it wasn't nice to describe people by their race or color and asked me if she thought it would be nice if she told me to "Get in the back of the line with my Mexican friends".

The little cunt had twisted so much of what I said and added malice to it with some tears on the side. The irony behind the whole thing was I'm not even Mexican so the "lesson" was more of the kettle calling the pot black.

Was it a lesson learned? Not for me but I'm sure the girl got to see how the race card gets played perfectly and I'm sure it's been used many times after that. We're just living in the days where the betas and bottom feeders are being given more attention and voice

That is all. Deal with it

• L4Mf
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #9
Man that's fucked up...

Poor kids.
Kjaetlan Bjornsen of Uprising

Reply #10
Yeah those english must be horrified at the sight of a man in a dress

https://www.google.com/search?q=16th+century+english+attire&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwibxqSVjqbWAhVQ62MKHZ-dBgcQsAQIMQ&biw=1050&bih=568#imgrc=68QiNlxI94pjMM:

This is a pretty pathetic attempt to defend pedo-normalization. Are you so attached to your political cohorts you'll defend kid diddlers?

Reply #11

https://www.google.com/search?q=16th+century+english+attire&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwibxqSVjqbWAhVQ62MKHZ-dBgcQsAQIMQ&biw=1050&bih=568#imgrc=68QiNlxI94pjMM:

This is a pretty pathetic attempt to defend pedo-normalization. Are you so attached to your political cohorts you'll defend kid diddlers?

Where the fuck did pedophilia come into this? You creepy right wingers pull sex into everything, its your creepy minds, there is nothing about pedos in this story.

Do little boys in dresses make you think of sex?
  • Last Edit: September 15, 2017, 05:07:56 pm by Mycke
Mycke Soulslayer - Supreme General: Rastalfarian - An all Alfar clan of all play styles in all time zones, welcoming new and vet players alike.

Reply #12
 It's pretty obvious that evil people are purposefully trying to manipulate sexual development to normalize pedophilia. You are either being willfully ignorant or purposefully dishonest

• Hyld
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #13

What do you mean with this link? That it was a Halloween fancy dress? a prank? a reenactment? Do not even tell it out loud or you will be called to the Principal or bashed to death by twitter or facebook by the angry antifa-enlightened liberal mob.

Unfortunately not, it was not a prank nor a Halloween charade, it was a standard case of a society level Stockholm Syndrome... the masses cowering under the pressure of whatever monstrosity has taken over ...under the Soviet times it was the same, you had to pretend you were the MOST communist, that you LOVED comrade Lenin. that Communism was the best and only decent system for humanity...or under Pol Pot, or under Isis, or any other fanatical system, religious or not, ideological or not, philosophical or not...in the current times we could call it Liberal-Egalitarian-transgender-asexual-aracial.etc etc...the denial of any difference: sexual, "gender orientation", culture, ethnic, religious, age, race, individual traits, iq etc etc....obviously most of us know that the differences do exist, as they exist in any other animal...so here comes the second line of defense ..."yes, the differences do exist, but they SHOULD NOT exist" (implying nature is evil and wrong), "we must make them irrelevant"...obviously this is a monumental task that will fail just like any other crazy, unnatural, absurd ideology....matter of time

Regards
HG

Reply #14

What do you mean with this link? That it was a Halloween fancy dress? a prank? a reenactment? Do not even tell it out loud or you will be called to the Principal or bashed to death by twitter or facebook by the angry antifa-enlightened liberal mob.

Unfortunately not, it was not a prank nor a Halloween charade, it was a standard case of a society level Stockholm Syndrome... the masses cowering under the pressure of whatever monstrosity has taken over ...under the Soviet times it was the same, you had to pretend you were the MOST communist, that you LOVED comrade Lenin. that Communism was the best and only decent system for humanity...or under Pol Pot, or under Isis, or any other fanatical system, religious or not, ideological or not, philosophical or not...in the current times we could call it Liberal-Egalitarian-transgender-asexual-aracial.etc etc...the denial of any difference: sexual, "gender orientation", culture, ethnic, religious, age, race, individual traits, iq etc etc....obviously most of us know that the differences do exist, as they exist in any other animal...so here comes the second line of defense ..."yes, the differences do exist, but they SHOULD NOT exist" (implying nature is evil and wrong), "we must make them irrelevant"...obviously this is a monumental task that will fail just like any other crazy, unnatural, absurd ideology....matter of time

Regards
HG

No that they have seen pictures of men in dresses all their lives they cant be that tramatized.