Skip to main content

Topic: Is there a release date yet? (Read 903 times) previous topic - next topic

Is there a release date yet?
Roughly?
Lux

Re: Is there a release date yet?
Reply #1
that sig
"Eilis Traee" - Uprising. Clan Crafter and Public Relations.
However, you have to take into account why we are introducing local banking.
In New Dawn, its main purpose is to be a convenience feature.
"Things just got worse."

Reply #2
devs have said they want to release this year. more than that we don't know

Reply #3

• LRM
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #4
14 of july 2017.

Ultimately they decided not to go through with the date exclusively because of marketing-related reasons.
LRM

Reply #5
It's got to be soon. BPG released months ago, with many more changes than Ub3  have done, and BPG are part time amateurs lol

Seriously, it seems everyone has lost interest in DND, we're meant to have a final showdown before release! No mention of that yet, so release is probably 6 months away. Unimaginable, but probably right!
SG of Elitist Cuntz

Reply #6
It's got to be soon. BPG released months ago, with many more changes than Ub3  have done, and BPG are part time amateurs lol
seroiusly? BPG changed very little and certainly a lot less than these devs. that and BPG are now reverting many of their changes too cos they were so shit

Reply #7
I remember at the start of Uber acquiring the darkfall license they really impressed me. Their weekly updates were well written and informative. There work velocity seemed to constantly increase. I was like damn these guys seem really professional. But lately they've gone a bit quiet... With snippets of information here and there on threads. Whilst i rather have them concentrating on the game than the forums don't get me wrong, it is slightly remanisent of the AV days... and the patch rate seems to severely slowed...

Reply #8
I remember at the start of Uber acquiring the darkfall license they really impressed me. Their weekly updates were well written and informative. There work velocity seemed to constantly increase. I was like damn these guys seem really professional. But lately they've gone a bit quiet... With snippets of information here and there on threads. Whilst i rather have them concentrating on the game than the forums don't get me wrong, it is slightly remanisent of the AV days... and the patch rate seems to severely slowed...

The more time they spend working rather than posting the better IMHO

Reply #9

They have one or two non-programmer Devs and a Marketing guy. It's not hard to write a few lines, every few hours. It seems they shifted the info to social media, where they have 20 followers. What's the point in that? Just post on the forums, or both!
SG of Elitist Cuntz

Reply #10
"were working on the next patch which will be out soon". youre welcome

• Raap
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #11

a Marketing guy

Give him a break.

His previous job experience was the marketing for a local bakery, so he's not used to having to reach more than 200 people tops.

Raap - Uprising

Reply #12
We're being held back by Albion launch and for marketing purposes

• Raap
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #13
We're being held back by Albion launch and for marketing purposes
That'd be pretty silly considering that Albion isn't actually a PC game.

Raap - Uprising

• Kenman
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #14
Their UI dev became diseased and decided to enjoy the rest of his life, so that's an issue. Good on him though. Sad but at least he's enjoying life (or trying to)
I'm an amateur GFX Artist. I created the RoA logo, BPG logo, many of the forum buttons, and edited their swirl.

But don't misunderstand: I hold no bias. I play both. Great devs on both sides- good, passionate people.

If you'd like GFX work message me.

Grim ReapiN
Proven mongoloid