Skip to main content

Topic: Mounted Combat (Read 121 times) previous topic - next topic

Mounted Combat
Quick question for those who have played in the more recent patches. Has Uber and crew fixed mounted combat? Do you still arbitrarily get stuck on the mount and juggled to death? What are the things we have changed to prevent the "cheesiness" of mounted combat?

In ROA I could win 1v3 fights using 3-4 mounts, and often in outnumbered fights I could just dive the backline and at least guarantee 1 kill before my mounts died. I am not the best mounted fighter, hence my desire to see it all balanced. I hated as a melee/archery pusher it being so efficient to the point that I ALWAYS had to carry 3-4 mounts.

Re: Mounted Combat
Reply #1
Quick question for those who have played in the more recent patches. Has Uber and crew fixed mounted combat? Do you still arbitrarily get stuck on the mount and juggled to death? What are the things we have changed to prevent the "cheesiness" of mounted combat?

In ROA I could win 1v3 fights using 3-4 mounts, and often in outnumbered fights I could just dive the backline and at least guarantee 1 kill before my mounts died. I am not the best mounted fighter, hence my desire to see it all balanced. I hated as a melee/archery pusher it being so efficient to the point that I ALWAYS had to carry 3-4 mounts.

Well you can only carry 2 mounts (or one BH at 200kg) at the most here and ride 1, since weight capacity is 300kg but starters have weight so you cant carry a full 300kg.
Mycke Soulslayer - Supreme General: Rastalfarian - An all Alfar clan of all play styles in all time zones, welcoming new and vet players alike.