Skip to main content

Topic: fix pls (Read 876 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: fix pls
Reply #15
Hey @Ub3rgames could you please fix the splash knockups because mage fights or all fights in general are braindead from the mage side because HEY I CAN JUST SPLASH R50S and its not fun. And make stormblast good again... Right now it doesnt even take me higher then the bindstone.
@Ub3rgames

Is fireball aoe deal any knock? Atleast shards is not, only air r50 do...
yes fireball does aoe knock

It's not even a subtle knock to the side or anything either, hit on the ground anywhere near their feet and they go straight up in the air the same height as a direct hit, way to not encourage landing your shots.

It's way more fucked up than before. But at the same time, it reduces skill ceiling, that is good for this game. Should have higher CD though...
[20:22:42] (Carbon Stampede): king weanker mad he has no friends to help siege so he sit in bush like a gay camera man

Reply #16
important features are delayed because 10 vets want to pvp "now"
cool...

• LRM
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #17
cool...

That's one way to spin it. Another way is that every single patch in the last 6 months has contained broken shit that has not yet been fixed (food, encumbrance, AoE KB etc).
LRM

Reply #18
cool...

That's one way to spin it. Another way is that every single patch in the last 6 months has contained broken shit that has not yet been fixed (food, encumbrance, AoE KB etc).

In their defense they have always stated they are doing this with launch as the goal and not current playability, though it bugs me as much as you or anyone else, its not like they didnt make that clear from the start.
Mycke Soulslayer - Supreme General: Rastalfarian - An all Alfar clan of all play styles in all time zones, welcoming new and vet players alike.

Reply #19
cool...

80-85% of the darkfall players are usually playing mage because it has always been the easiest. And seeing how dumb mage combat is now with splash knockups / huge r90 aoe i would call it a pretty big change and a needed change. Right now its not worth going for direct hits because of the chance of missing. You're dumb and should not post on these forums so get lost with your "10" vets want to pvp now shit.
  • Last Edit: September 06, 2017, 08:03:01 pm by kingwae
[20:22:42] (Carbon Stampede): king weanker mad he has no friends to help siege so he sit in bush like a gay camera man

Reply #20
Splash does not do much dmg... r50 is like zero dmg. And the knockup is realy bad for mages... makes it harder to aim and in closer range you get affected by it as well which can fuck you up quite bad.
The most annoying thing about is that is looks just stupid....

Reply #21
Splash does not do much dmg... r50 is like zero dmg. And the knockup is realy bad for mages... makes it harder to aim and in closer range you get affected by it as well which can fuck you up quite bad.

Its not the damage from the splash hit, its that even a pretty big miss still knocks you up enough for a guaranteed follow up hit, the knock up needs scale like the splash damage so a weak hit does weak knock up or even none at all.
Mycke Soulslayer - Supreme General: Rastalfarian - An all Alfar clan of all play styles in all time zones, welcoming new and vet players alike.

Reply #22
Hey @Ub3rgames could you please fix the splash knockups because mage fights or all fights in general are braindead from the mage side because HEY I CAN JUST SPLASH R50S and its not fun. And make stormblast good again... Right now it doesnt even take me higher then the bindstone.
@Ub3rgames

Is fireball aoe deal any knock? Atleast shards is not, only air r50 do...
yes fireball does aoe knock

It's not even a subtle knock to the side or anything either, hit on the ground anywhere near their feet and they go straight up in the air the same height as a direct hit, way to not encourage landing your shots.

It's way more fucked up than before. But at the same time, it reduces skill ceiling, that is good for this game. Should have higher CD though...

Reporting you for sharing my IRL photo on the forums, you piece of shit!!!
"If there is a supreme being, he's crazy."

My IQ is too high for you all.

Reply #23
I guess you forgot about th surging effects on spells

Reply #24
cool...

80-85% of the darkfall players are usually playing mage because it has always been the easiest. And seeing how dumb mage combat is now with splash knockups / huge r90 aoe i would call it a pretty big change and a needed change. Right now its not worth going for direct hits because of the chance of missing. You're dumb and should not post on these forums so get lost with your "10" vets want to pvp now shit.

obviously they have better works which need to be done
so shut up and go see some sun nerd, and stop posting useless shit
beta dont have to be perfect for you and other 9 nerds to satisfy your needs.

haha lol

Reply #25

TLDR=

Dear Ub3rgames please nerf paper, scissors is fine
      -Rock

• Last Edit: September 06, 2017, 09:29:55 pm by Battle Smurf

Reply #26
cool...

haha lol

'haha lol' did that trigger you janosh 🤣
"If there is a supreme being, he's crazy."

My IQ is too high for you all.

Reply #27
cool...

haha lol

'haha lol' did that trigger you janosh 🤣
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLr1trXPakk

Reply #28
It just animation, even uber said that they just add animation from surges.
Tested fireball, agree with wae, it is OP, aoe must not have same knock like direct hit, only 5-10% max or even only 1%

Reply #29
It just animation, even uber said that they just add animation from surges.
Tested fireball, agree with wae, it is OP, aoe must not have same knock like direct hit, only 5-10% max or even only 1%
I'm pretty sure if there is bigger animation there is a bigger aoe if not then they have done some mojo jojo shit