Skip to main content

Topic: fix pls (Read 794 times) previous topic - next topic

fix pls
Hey @Ub3rgames could you please fix the splash knockups because mage fights or all fights in general are braindead from the mage side because HEY I CAN JUST SPLASH R50S and its not fun. And make stormblast good again... Right now it doesnt even take me higher then the bindstone.

@Ub3rgames
  • Last Edit: September 06, 2017, 04:24:27 pm by kingwae
[20:22:42] (Carbon Stampede): king weanker mad he has no friends to help siege so he sit in bush like a gay camera man

Re: fix pls
Reply #1
Please be patient, all the minor hotfixes are being compiled into another mega patch of which half the things will probably be broken, followed by silence. ETA 3 months after last patch, anything before that is you being greedy.

Reply #2
This patch sounds magnificent.
"If there is a supreme being, he's crazy."

My IQ is too high for you all.

• LRM
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #3
@Ub3rgames : How to loose a dedicated player base.
LRM

Reply #4
They are not loosing, they are replacing.
"Eilis Traee" - Uprising. Clan Crafter and Public Relations.
However, you have to take into account why we are introducing local banking.
In New Dawn, its main purpose is to be a convenience feature.
"Things just got worse."

Reply #5
look at this dude yapping like there is no tomorrow crawl back to your cave boy
[20:22:42] (Carbon Stampede): king weanker mad he has no friends to help siege so he sit in bush like a gay camera man

Reply #6
"Things just got worse."

Reply #7
*lose
ᛟ Charax Hatehunter ᛟ

Reply #8
A remove of of most displacement by spells is the way to go.

come hiter could stay with a longer CD.
No knockups and selfknockups is better for the greater.

Bunnyhop need to be fully removed.. players want to be faster as sprint..use mounts.
-------

New better meta. Walls will have a meaning. Transport-Hulks will have a meaning. Mounts will be THE utility.

SelfknockUp is a bad form of exploiting the environment.. /factum

Come at me!!
In the Darkfall Univers since 2005
- Coding is like Cuisine. Everyone knows good food when they eat it, but what looks easy in the plate could take hours of baking in the kitchen. - DND Godking Dev

• Raap
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #9

BUT LOOK AT ALL THESE NEW PEOPLE THEY REPLACED US WITH!

Oh wai--

Raap - Uprising

Reply #10

BUT LOOK AT ALL THESE NEW PEOPLE THEY REPLACED US WITH!

Oh wai--
we will be replaced :(

Reply #11
Hey @Ub3rgames could you please fix the splash knockups because mage fights or all fights in general are braindead from the mage side because HEY I CAN JUST SPLASH R50S and its not fun. And make stormblast good again... Right now it doesnt even take me higher then the bindstone.
@Ub3rgames

Is fireball aoe deal any knock? Atleast shards is not, only air r50 do...

Reply #12
@Ub3rgames

yes fireball does aoe knock

Reply #13
@Ub3rgames

It's not even a subtle knock to the side or anything either, hit on the ground anywhere near their feet and they go straight up in the air the same height as a direct hit, way to not encourage landing your shots.

Reply #14
@Ub3rgames

It's not even a subtle knock to the side or anything either, hit on the ground anywhere near their feet and they go straight up in the air the same height as a direct hit, way to not encourage landing your shots.

It's way more fucked up than before. But at the same time, it reduces skill ceiling, that is good for this game. Should have higher CD though...
"Things just got worse."