Skip to main content

Topic: Can't raid cities with current encumbrance system. (Read 583 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Can't raid cities with current encumbrance system.
Reply #15
Lol I must be getting senile. NM

Reply #16
NO problem getting over walls with 100 enc, I double jump with a pinch of exploit added

Reply #17
shrapnel works better than stormblast for me for some reason, even when in bone/racial staff.

We also had a returning member who plays heavy. Got stuck jumping the wall, when we told him the change, he quit again.

He'd better get used to it if we can't enter cities anyways once those wall chnages come in.

I think the issue was that his preferred role can't, while all others roles can. He couldn't handle being dependent on support even when jumping walls.
"Eilis Traee" - Uprising. Clan Crafter and Public Relations.
However, you have to take into account why we are introducing local banking.
In New Dawn, its main purpose is to be a convenience feature.
"Things just got worse."

• Otis
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #18
troll post?

Reply #19
"I like to think of RoA as Romulan, and DnD as Vulcan. They kind of look similar, but one is more based on logic." -greatdane

Reply #20
troll post?
No

I'm use launch which still doesn't work with that combo, but in the video he is using shrapnel so will have to check.

Encumbrance just shouldn't effect levitate

Reply #21
troll post?
No

I'm use launch which still doesn't work with that combo, but in the video he is using shrapnel so will have to check.

Encumbrance just shouldn't effect levitate

IMO it should otherwise we can all bounce around. seems silly

Reply #22
I think if you want into a city you should have to destroy a wall or gate to do so. Walls are built to keep people out, not for jumping over. It worked in UW and we still raided cities.

Reply #23
I think if you want into a city you should have to destroy a wall or gate to do so. Walls are built to keep people out, not for jumping over. It worked in UW and we still raided cities.

You could levitate/havoc, havoc from mount jump to get over, and those who raided cities usually had runner builds, no slot waste.
I never forget when we got down wall to 66 at Khosgar with bspikes, only to find a merchant shop blocking the hole, was epic.

I bet there will be no changes to walls before launch.
"Eilis Traee" - Uprising. Clan Crafter and Public Relations.
However, you have to take into account why we are introducing local banking.
In New Dawn, its main purpose is to be a convenience feature.
"Things just got worse."