Skip to main content

Topic: 17,610 Members (Read 969 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: 17,610 Members
Reply #30
17,610 Members and 10 players online!

We were 16 online yesterday, would be 17 if Mycke didnt dodge his siege by playing Albion

Don't play Albion and am not in town so cant get online anyway, but I really don't care since you guys will scout and just no show if you don't like the odds, so im enjoying my long weekend instead of entertaining you wienies.

Im sure in a few weeks your pop will be down and ours will be up and we will just take it back, so enjoy your momentary zerg
Mycke Soulslayer - Supreme General: Rastalfarian - An all Alfar clan of all play styles in all time zones, welcoming new and vet players alike.

Reply #31
17,610 Members and 10 players online!

We were 16 online yesterday, would be 17 if Mycke didnt dodge his siege by playing Albion

Don't play Albion and am not in town so cant get online anyway, but I really don't care since you guys will scout and just no show if you don't like the odds, so im enjoying my long weekend instead of entertaining you wienies.

Im sure in a few weeks your pop will be down and ours will be up and we will just take it back, so enjoy your momentary zerg

Form your clan mates we gathered the intel that you are not able to field more than 2 PVP oriented players or something along the lines. I held back Raap from sieging you EU time, so we can have an actual siege, but if you don't have force, you don't, at this stage of the beta, there is not much you can do. If we get a boring siege at Frostcoast, don't worry, you will be off the menu, and we find someone else who is capable.
"Eilis Traee" - Uprising. Clan Crafter and Public Relations.
However, you have to take into account why we are introducing local banking.
In New Dawn, its main purpose is to be a convenience feature.
"Things just got worse."

Reply #32
If we get a boring siege at Frostcoast, don't worry, you will be off the menu, and we find someone else who is capable.

Chances of it being Giants, Horde or Seek & Destroy?

Reply #33
If we get a boring siege at Frostcoast, don't worry, you will be off the menu, and we find someone else who is capable.

Chances of it being Giants, Horde or Seek & Destroy?

Horde -> No, because they show up at village fights and they have tops 3.
Seek and Destroy -> No, lives too far, sieging NA clans is hard with Vulnerability windows and coordinating people for that on weekends only. Also, just like Mycke, I do not believe they could defend them selves at this stage of the game. If so it's not their fault.
Rats -> Yes, I want to go for Rats, bc they deserve the activity, as they showed up are more villages and they I consider capable of pulling out 10 people for a siege. Last siege at Elish they had only 4 players, but they did not know that we will help the Russian(s). I hope they can field more.
Giants -> Yes, I wanted them last, so we have time to build our team skills, but people are impatient, so they might be next. It just need a reckless yolo impulse from Raap, when he navigates the politics tab.
Lux/Pickaxe -> No, they gave up with not showing up to their capital siege. We want a fight, not holding collection, even though, our clan meditation is always capped with 13+ holdings. Btw, Dagnamyr without a keep looks much better, more room for group duels.

There are no other active clans, A few good men were being defended by their allies, having like 1 player attend to their own siege. I think the Cheese announcers swim in the same boat, we shall see.
"Eilis Traee" - Uprising. Clan Crafter and Public Relations.
However, you have to take into account why we are introducing local banking.
In New Dawn, its main purpose is to be a convenience feature.
"Things just got worse."

• Hyld
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #34
my idea of a narrower siege window was taken on board
Are you by any chance american ?

Why, only Americans give successful suggestions? I know what you really meant..... ;p

Well first of all I stated that it was "probably" not only my idea...second: the devs of both DnD and RoA actually take suggestions from players on the forums all the time.... as brainstorming with players helps them so they MIGHT have got it from me (or ALSO or Partially from me)....although I am pushing for Siege Windows well before RoA or DnD, I think all previos Forums are down.... .this was, for example, when I posted it on RoA

Hyld, Nov 25, 2015 (RoA Forum)
https://forums.darkfallriseofagon.com/threads/siege-windows-and-their-risks.395/

In any case, who cares, it is good there are Siege Windows, I am not going to sue them form copyright breach, hehe

Regards
HG
Never overestimate the intelligence of your fellow human being

Reply #35
If you don`t have a lot of time you need to come to terms with that and take up a support role for whatever Clan you join. Realize you will only be around so often and stop trying to fight that fact. Be the crafter that can come on for a few hours and make a large difference in getting your mates ready for combat action you may miss. It will suck to miss some combat, but it will make you appreciate it more when you do find the time to tag along.

Reply #36
If you don`t have a lot of time you need to come to terms with that and take up a support role for whatever Clan you join. Realize you will only be around so often and stop trying to fight that fact. Be the crafter that can come on for a few hours and make a large difference in getting your mates ready for combat action you may miss. It will suck to miss some combat, but it will make you appreciate it more when you do find the time to tag along.
I just took a shit, it felt great.
"If there is a supreme being, he's crazy."

My IQ is too high for you all.

• Hyld
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #37
6/9/17 2.30pm GMT:
90,071 Posts in 5,784 Topics by 17,673 Members - Latest Member: nerpss - Most Online Today: 81
Latest Post: "Re: fix pls" ( Today at 03:14:31 pm ) - View all recent posts.

So 63 new members in 6 days, not bad....We now population is low now, but game is in Dev so many are not active.

Regards
HG
Never overestimate the intelligence of your fellow human being